Time to find a new party

Excuses, excuses, excuses....On numerous occasions, Trump could've stood up and fought the tough fight....But on most of those occasions, he folded up just like RINOs always do.

Though he is and was marginally better than the other alleged "options", he's still not 1/2 as great as the fanboys make him to to be.

He only got three yrs as a rookie with all DC & MSM against him 24-7. Still the accomplishments off the charts good compared to any other President of modern times. 2nd term was setup to begin to dismantle some of the deep State. Yes he was even poised to go after spending and waste. The Country had to be stabalized first thing after the 8 communist Obiden 1.0 yrs.
He got done more good FOR America in 3 yrs than the previous four status quo clowns combined. No matter now, all was torn apart after 2020 Election Fraud. No one is left that will fight the Deep State now.//

GOP simply doesn't care about Fiscal or Constitutional Conservatism any longer. There's not enough F/C conservatives left in DC to shake a stick at. 90% of the GOP are Trump sucking RINO's who simply don't care about spending reductions (not real ones). They don't care about unconstitutional legislation & amendments. They're so far left of center, they can't even see center.

And for the democrats. The moderates have had to take a back seat to the radical progressives in the last decade or so. Shoving their trans, lgbt-abcdefg, woke, pro-Hamas, DEI, hate white people crap in our faces.

The two major parties have ran completely off the rails.

So what's left? 3rd party's? That's a waste of time. I'm a firm believer that the R's and D's have infiltrated the LP and the green party(what ever the green party stands for). So there is no options, really. Because there's still too many "lesser of two evils" voters, who are scared to death that the sky is going to fall if their party isn't in the majority.

Used to be, one only had to overlook a couple of issues that their party stood for, to continue supporting them. And they were usually minor issues. But now days, there's so much wrong with the R & D's, to support either one, you not only have to hold your nose, but you gotta wear a blindfold.

The 2020's is a real political circus.
Then the first step is to get the money out of elections.

Overturn citizens united.

Publicly fund elections

There was the Libertarian Party, until disaffected Bernouts and other assorted woketards infested it.....Thus far, there's no other party with the ballot access required to compete.

I support their platform. But I think they've been hijacked by the GOP.
How about looking for the person in the GOP who will come after Trump, and seeing to it that individual is someone with the right principles?

The RNC leadership isn't going to allow anyone with my principles to become president.

Yes, yours is a party of out-and-out con artists...So spare me your sanctimonious piety.
Sure, but them's the facts, twinkle-toes. Must suck to be in the Republican party. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

Excuses, excuses, excuses....On numerous occasions, Trump could've stood up and fought the tough fight....But on most of those occasions, he folded up just like RINOs always do.

Though he is and was marginally better than the other alleged "options", he's still not 1/2 as great as the fanboys make him to to be.
excuses, did Trump gain enough support to defeat ObamaCare? No.

What did Trump do, and what did Trump promise to continue to do if re-elected? The fight was not over, until the election was stolen.

I say, Trump would of been successful if we had an honest Media. That Trump was successful at all is a miracle given the opposition.

I dont have all day to explain in detail, what one dismisses by simply stating, "one folded"

Sad reality, in replying to talking points of those against Trump, is that it takes hours and a person actually willing to discuss the subject objectively.

Oddball, you make the claim that Trump simply folded, as a RINO, yet Trump fought against RINOs in trying to eliminate ObamaCare. Trump not only fought, but Trump had significant wins!

Far from folding, Trump fought and won some battles. Healthcare, is a trillion dollar part of the economy. It is hard battle to fight against the power of politicians that are battling to control that money.

Trump, was very successful at beginning our fight against the Political Takeover of Healthcare.

President Donald Trump's main healthcare policy initiative has been working to fulfill his campaign promise to repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), commonly known as Obamacare. He expressed his support for the House and Senate bills that proposed modifying parts of the ACA. The House passed its bill—the American Health Care Act of 2017—but members of the Senate have been unable to agree on a final replacement plan, leaving most of the provisions of the ACA in place. Republicans did take one step towards changing the ACA by eliminating the law's individual mandate, which took effect in January 2019.[1]
In October 2017, the Trump administration took actions to modify the ACA. Trump issued an executive order directing members of his Cabinet to create rules that would allow small businesses to collectively buy health insurance through association health plans, expand short-term health coverage, and expand the use of Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs). The order did not make direct changes to existing health insurance rules; instead, it directed agencies to consider new rules that would be subject to a notice and comment period.
The Trump administration also announced that it would end cost-sharing reimbursements. The administration announced that it would not make the payments scheduled for October 18, 2017, stating that the payments were not formally appropriated by Congress and were therefore illegal. Under the ACA, insurers who offer plans on the exchanges are required to provide the reductions, even without the reimbursements from the federal government. Trump said that he is still committed to passing a bill to repeal and replace the ACA. Before signing the executive order on October 12, 2017, Trump said, “Today is only the beginning. In the coming months, we plan to take new measures to provide our people with even more relief and more freedom. … And we're going to also pressure Congress very strongly to finish the repeal and the replace of Obamacare once and for all. We will have great healthcare in our country.”[2]

In other words, you are going to stay home on election day? Not vote for either party? Promise?

It's not my civic duty to support candidates who are going to make this country worse. And if Trump and Biden as the best the uniparty can come up with, then yeah, I'll do something productive that day.

GOP simply doesn't care about Fiscal or Constitutional Conservatism any longer. There's not enough F/C conservatives left in DC to shake a stick at. 90% of the GOP are Trump sucking RINO's who simply don't care about spending reductions (not real ones). They don't care about unconstitutional legislation & amendments. They're so far left of center, they can't even see center.

And for the democrats. The moderates have had to take a back seat to the radical progressives in the last decade or so. Shoving their trans, lgbt-abcdefg, woke, pro-Hamas, DEI, hate white people crap in our faces.

The two major parties have ran completely off the rails.

So what's left? 3rd party's? That's a waste of time. I'm a firm believer that the R's and D's have infiltrated the LP and the green party(what ever the green party stands for). So there is no options, really. Because there's still too many "lesser of two evils" voters, who are scared to death that the sky is going to fall if their party isn't in the majority.

Used to be, one only had to overlook a couple of issues that their party stood for, to continue supporting them. And they were usually minor issues. But now days, there's so much wrong with the R & D's, to support either one, you not only have to hold your nose, but you gotta wear a blindfold.

The 2020's is a real political circus.
Donald J. Trump was and is the alternative you want. Somebody that actually figures out how to fix a problem and has the courage to actually do it.

So he was viciously hated by the Democrats who hated that problems were getting fixed and their 'woke' agenda was being ignored.

And he was viciously hated by the old guard GOP who were shown up as the feckless and gutless wonders they were when Trump kept getting things done they were unable or unwilling to do.

No Trump wasn't perfect. No Trump wasn't always likable. No Trump wasn't always right (though his track record there is pretty amazing.) Yes Trump made mistakes. Lots of them, most especially in some of the people he trusted that he shouldn't have trusted.

He is neither partisan nor ideologue. He isn't liberal or conservative. He is a mostly pragmatic problem solver with an interest on getting things done that are good for America and Americans.

And he got things done more efficiently and effectively and with better results than any President of my now very long lifetime.

He deserves a second term.

excuses, did Trump gain enough support to defeat ObamaCare? No.

What did Trump do, and what did Trump promise to continue to do if re-elected? The fight was not over, until the election was stolen.

I say, Trump would of been successful if we had an honest Media. That Trump was successful at all is a miracle given the opposition.

I dont have all day to explain in detail, what one dismisses by simply stating, "one folded"

Sad reality, in replying to talking points of those against Trump, is that it takes hours and a person actually willing to discuss the subject objectively.

Oddball, you make the claim that Trump simply folded, as a RINO, yet Trump fought against RINOs in trying to eliminate ObamaCare. Trump not only fought, but Trump had significant wins!

Far from folding, Trump fought and won some battles. Healthcare, is a trillion dollar part of the economy. It is hard battle to fight against the power of politicians that are battling to control that money.

Trump, was very successful at beginning our fight against the Political Takeover of Healthcare.

He fought the easy fights, and bailed from the tough ones....He's a 1980s democrat on his best day....That's how far left the Overton window has lunged.

Better than the horribly and overtly corrupt Hildabeest and Pedo Pete isn't a high bar to clear....The nation needs wholesale evisceration of the leviathan, not timid trimming around the margins.

more bigotry from GG, quote me stating Trump is a fiscal conservative. And define fiscal conservative.

The OP lamented the lack of fiscal conservatives and you told him Trump was the answer. How could Trump be the answer to a lack of fiscal conservatives if he is not one?

Yes Trump made mistakes. Lots of them, most especially in some of the people he trusted that he shouldn't have trusted.
Trump is a complete outsider, I agree with you 100%, how can an outsider fill his cabinet, appoint all the people he needs to run the executive branch of the government when the choice is only of life long entrenched government politicians or the elitist bureaucrats.

Trump is not a RINO

The hell he's not. He's the biggest one we've had this century.

You can't assault our 2A, increase the debt ceiling as many times as he did. Fund things like gender studies in Pakistan and try to give blacks $500 Billion (with a B) just for being black, and not be considered a RINO.

Trump is a complete outsider, I agree with you 100%, how can an outsider fill his cabinet, appoint all the people he needs to run the executive branch of the government when the choice is only of life long entrenched government politicians or the elitist bureaucrats.

Trump had a ton of outsiders in one his cabinet when he started his term, by the end of year one he had pretty much gotten rid of all of them and replaced them with swamp critters. Why did he do that?

Forum List

Back