Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
I'm not talking about "biased." :eusa_doh:
I'm talking about outright lying to their audience. While members of Fox News privately sent emails and texts to each other about how there was no election fraud, on the air they kept pushing the lie about election fraud.
I also noticed you dropped the whole thing about reimbursing Twitter. Wise choice.
thumbsup.gif
FNC got caught in one lie.
CNN, MSDNC, and the rest lie all the time, dumbass.

FNC got caught in one lie.
CNN, MSDNC, and the rest lie all the time, dumbass.

LOLOLOL

"one lie." :lmao:

And so what if CNN or MSNBC also lie? I'm not referencing them. But you are referencing Fox News. I have more integrity than you.

"one lie."
And so what if CNN or MSNBC also lie? I'm not referencing them. But you are referencing Fox News. I have more integrity than you.
Case in point. CNN broadcast the Trump townhall in NH. the Left went nuts after that show. The analysts said everything Trump said was a lie.
The GOP House has documented proof of money transfers from adversaries to Biden family members. Hunter Biden's laptop was covered up and called "Russian disinformation" by the MSM, and now we know its real. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

The democrats lie way more than Republicans, and the "free press" covers up the truth.

Case in point. CNN broadcast the Trump townhall in NH. the Left went nuts after that show. The analysts said everything Trump said was a lie.
The GOP House has documented proof of money transfers from adversaries to Biden family members. Hunter Biden's laptop was covered up and called "Russian disinformation" by the MSM, and now we know its real. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

The democrats lie way more than Republicans, and the "free press" covers up the truth.

Again, YOU are talking about CNN. No one else is.

Meanwhile, YOU are referencing Fox, which has been thoroughly discredited.

Again, YOU are talking about CNN. No one else is.
Meanwhile, YOU are referencing Fox, which has been thoroughly discredited.
YOU can call FNC discredited all YOU want.
FNC still tells more unbiased truths than the other "news" outlets.

YOU can call FNC discredited all YOU want.
FNC still tells more unbiased truths than the other "news" outlets.

Says you. Meaenwhile, Fox News just lost a suit for lying and has to pay $778 million. Let me know when that happens to any other news outlet.

But again, Fox News is a proven liar and YOU still use them as a source. :cuckoo:

Says you. Meaenwhile, Fox News just lost a suit for lying and has to pay $778 million. Let me know when that happens to any other news outlet.
But again, Fox News is a proven liar and YOU still use them as a source. :cuckoo:
Yes I do, So what? You can whine all you want and drink the MSM KoolAde.

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

I'm sure there are tons of other articles of impeachment, so "Let's Roll".
All FAKE NEWS my dear. Try reading something other than rightwing tabloids....

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

Comer's whistleblower is hiding out in Cyprus. He's wanted for arms dealing.

Yes I do, So what? You can whine all you want and drink the MSM KoolAde.

LOLOL

Your desperation grows worse. I drank no such kool-aid as you can't show me using CNN or MSNBC as sources. Whereas I can show where you used Fox News as a source. You know Fox News; the outlet that just lost a historic defamation suit for lying to their audience.

Your desperation grows worse. I drank no such kool-aid as you can't show me using CNN or MSNBC as sources. Whereas I can show where you used Fox News as a source. You know Fox News; the outlet that just lost a historic defamation suit for lying to their audience.
I saw the Trump townhall on CNN and the lies they spun afterwards to try to get back on the democrat talking points.
FNC paid for one lie. So what? The MSM lies all the time.

So have y'all managed to find any criminal act in those payments from overeas companies?

Forum List

Back