Time to officially declare war on ISIS.

It is well within the range of possibility that Muslims in Europe are about to become the next Holocaust, but this time with fair reason.
Not gonna happen. .... :cool:
That would be very unfortunate. But the community of Islam needs to understand that if they do not self police, it becomes more likely every year. There is no Islamic nation strong enough to do a thing about it were it to come about.

That's not going to happen. We know that by now.

This cannot be allowed to continue !
We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

NOW MORE THAN EVER WE MUST HAVE A STRONG LEADER !!
I agree, I'm not a big Trump fan but I can't see going through another 4 to 8 years with Obamaesque policies that Hillary will no doubt continue. It's not just ISIS it's also North Korea,Putin in Russia,the Mexican invasion,we can't have another limp wristed lets sing Kumbaya liberal in the White House.

All kinds of stupid chest thumping here. How do you declare war on a bunch of loosely affiliated terrorist groups? Where is there capital to invade? What is their government? If they take a town, are you going to kill everyone in that town, to get the 20 or 30 terrorists?

This new kind of war calls for brains, not mindless bravado. I don't see our 'Conservatives' here contributing much of what is needed to destroy these people.

All kinds of stupid chest thumping here. How do you declare war on a bunch of loosely affiliated terrorist groups? Where is there capital to invade? What is their government? If they take a town, are you going to kill everyone in that town, to get the 20 or 30 terrorists?

This new kind of war calls for brains, not mindless bravado. I don't see our 'Conservatives' here contributing much of what is needed to destroy these people.
IDK the king of Jordan didn't have any trouble finding them after they burned one of his pilots alive. J/S

Yes there will be civilian death because these types have a habit of hiding behind innocent people and using them as human shields. That said it's either we kill them or they will continue to kill us. Not much of a choice but we can't keep hiding our heads in the sand and hoping these ISIS will go away because they won't. We have to kill them.

I agree, I'm not a big Trump fan but I can't see going through another 4 to 8 years with Obamaesque policies that Hillary will no doubt continue. It's not just ISIS it's also North Korea,Putin in Russia,the Mexican invasion,we can't have another limp wristed lets sing Kumbaya liberal in the White House.
1) N Korea is in reality China's problem. We need to pull back and let them handle it.

2) America is putting troops on Russia's border and ratcheting up the tension with Putin over things that have zero to do with our national security.

3) Get out of Iraq like we said we where going to do. And ISIS would no longer be our problem.

4) Mexican border, yes we need stop the flow of illegals now. ...... :cool:

1) N Korea is in reality China's problem. We need to pull back and let them handle it.

2) America is putting troops on Russia's border and ratcheting up the tension with Putin over things that have zero to do with our national security.

3) Get out of Iraq like we said we where going to do. And ISIS would no longer be our problem.

4) Mexican border, yes we need stop the flow of illegals now. ...... :cool:

1. Yes I agree it's China's problem but Kim Jong un is a real nut job and would love to score a win against the United States, we can't afford a weak leader.
2. Putin wouldn't be doing any of this if he though America would stop him. He knows we have a weak leader and he's taking full advantage of it.
3. You're delusional if you think they will stop if we leave Iraq.
4. He we agree on something! Yeah us!

It is well within the range of possibility that Muslims in Europe are about to become the next Holocaust.
We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

Can you get Congress off their collective asses? Since Oblama has ask twice for more power to combat ISIS and has been denied, without any GOP version to compare.........

He has all the power he needs. He just chooses not to use it.
Afraid not..There are limits to war powers...

Indeed, but he has what he needs.
And ISIS is retreating and losing ground..

Do you have any suggestions?

Hillary has already said we need more diplomacy in dealing with terrorists.

They have a command and control system. It's just very fluid.

Start with the mosques. That's where the recruiting is. That's where travel arrangements are made. That's where the structure is and how cells communicate.

Most, if not all, of these attacks come from men already known. Even here, all of the terrorists were either known or should have been known.

The truck driver in Nice was known to the police. He was already on their known criminal list.

Surgical warfare. Identify the radicals. Kill them one by one.

If Imams in the USA preach for and encourage Jihad...kill them. If a radical Muslim makes a video espousing Jihad...kill him. If people are discovered to have assembled weapons and plans to create havoc....kill them.

Identify radical Muslim training camps. Destroy them and kill all occupants.

When you at AT WAR...you KILL the enemy soldiers and leaders. You keep killing them until the threat of terrorism subsides.

Wrong.

This is a lie – ignorant, ridiculous partisan nonsense.

A conventional attack on ISIS is exactly what the terrorist organization wants.

This sort of stupidity from the right demonstrates why reckless, irresponsible, war-mongering conservatives have no business being in power.

Thank goodness Obama is president and not overreacting as most on the right would, which would only make the situation worse.

Just how many wars do you think we should engage in? Do you actually think we have the resources to take on those you have listed all at the same time? If you believe there should be a checklist then what you are suggesting that the next president take on all evil on the planet and commit the U S to perpetual war.

Why is it that some believe we are responsible to act as the world's police?

It is well within the range of possibility that Muslims in Europe are about to become the next Holocaust.

Can you get Congress off their collective asses? Since Oblama has ask twice for more power to combat ISIS and has been denied, without any GOP version to compare.........

He has all the power he needs. He just chooses not to use it.
Afraid not..There are limits to war powers...

Indeed, but he has what he needs.
And ISIS is retreating and losing ground..

They are all over the planet.

Just how many wars do you think we should engage in? Do you actually think we have the resources to take on those you have listed all at the same time? If you believe there should be a checklist then what you are suggesting that the next president take on all evil on the planet and commit the U S to perpetual war.

Why is it that some believe we are responsible to act as the world's police?

Because it is obvious what happens when we do not, and eventually the shit sprays over here.

There would be no endless war if we would drop the PC crap and engage in a little solid ruthlessness.

Wrong.

This is a lie – ignorant, ridiculous partisan nonsense.

A conventional attack on ISIS is exactly what the terrorist organization wants.

This sort of stupidity from the right demonstrates why reckless, irresponsible, war-mongering conservatives have no business being in power.

Thank goodness Obama is president and not overreacting as most on the right would, which would only make the situation worse.

Oh lookie here. We have a terrorist supporter. An appeaser of Islam. This idiot and the other idiot in the White House are 2 peas in a pod.

Forum List

Back