Time to officially declare war on ISIS.

This cannot be allowed to continue !
We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

NOW MORE THAN EVER WE MUST HAVE A STRONG LEADER !!
You can't expect our Muslim sympathizer Obama to do a goddamned thing to impede the radical Muslims. He is one! To him there is nothing more soothing than the Muslim call to prayer. Hillary is no better with her politically correct approach.

What we need to do is DECLARE WAR on Radical Islam. That means that we identify and KILL the enemy. That means that we run the radicals out of our country. Any asshole Radical Muslim that preaches or encourages violence and death should be shot dead or deported.

Radical enclaves abroad should be pelted with lead and explosives until ALL radical Muslims AND THEIR CHILDREN are DEAD!

Last edited:
It is well within the range of possibility that Muslims in Europe are about to become the next Holocaust, but this time with fair reason.
Not gonna happen. .... :cool:
I agree.

Because of the rising menace they represent to me and all Christian Whites, I have become expediently capable of cold-blooded killing any Muslim I see who fits a profile, i.e. male, typically bearded and wearing traditional Islamic raiment and a hateful, contemptuous expression. But I do not have the same disposition toward ordinary Muslim women -- and there is no way I could bring myself to harm any child.

I believe that disposition is shared by many if not most White Christian men. So moving against Islam, which is becoming increasingly necessary for the survival of all non-Islamic categories, will be extremely difficult. Because how do we know who is who. The most seemingly unlikely individuals are likely to be wearing a suicide vest or waiting for one to turn one's back.

This will not be like confronting a uniformed enemy, which is why neither the Russians nor we and our allies were able to prevail in Afghanistan, and why we have failed miserably everywhere in the Middle East.

If we exercise ruthless determination to prevail in what will amount to the Tenth Crusade we will be damned by a tormenting guilt that will never leave us. Because it will be necessary for us to kill a lot of innocent people -- with no way to hide from that reality.

Last edited:
Because of the rising menace they represent to me and all Christian Whites, I have become expediently capable of cold-blooded killing any Muslim I see who fits a profile, i.e. male, typically bearded and wearing traditional Islamic raiment and a hateful, contemptuous expression. But I do not have the same disposition toward ordinary Muslim women -- and there is no way I could bring myself to harm any child.

I believe that disposition is shared by many if not most White Christian men. So moving against Islam, which is becoming increasingly necessary for the survival of all non-Islamic categories, will be extremely difficult. Because how do we know who is who. The most seemingly unlikely individuals are likely to be wearing a suicide vest or waiting for one to turn one's back.

This will not be like confronting a uniformed enemy, which is why neither the Russians nor we and our allies were able to prevail in Afghanistan, and why we have failed miserably everywhere in the Middle East.

If we exercise ruthless determination to prevail in what will amount to the Tenth Crusade we will be damned by a tormenting guilt that will never leave us. Because it will be necessary for us to kill a lot of innocent people -- with no way to hide from that reality.
Get a grip retard. .... :cuckoo:

It is well within the range of possibility that Muslims in Europe are about to become the next Holocaust, but this time with fair reason.
I agree.

I believe that disposition is shared by many if not most White Christian men. So moving against Islam, which is becoming increasingly necessary for the survival of all non-Islamic categories, will be extremely difficult. Because how do we know who is who.

We don't. Ergo ...

And that will be most unfortunate, but we elect our leaders to defend us, not them.

We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

by bombing whom? women and children?

We did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and all over Nazi Germany.

Anyone feel bad about it?

yes, actually..... but to be fair i wasn't alive then. but thanks for the total and complete deflection.

Nothing will happen until we clean the garbage out of the White House and put Donald Trump into it.

garbage and trump? that's redundant.

trump-garbage-800x430.jpg

by bombing whom? women and children?

We did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and all over Nazi Germany.

Anyone feel bad about it?

yes, actually..... but to be fair i wasn't alive then. but thanks for the total and complete deflection.

No deflection.

And I don't feel bad at all. They brought it upon themselves.

That would be very unfortunate. But the community of Islam needs to understand that if they do not self police, it becomes more likely every year. There is no Islamic nation strong enough to do a thing about it were it to come about.

Forum List

Back