Time to officially declare war on ISIS.

Last edited:
Wrong.

This is a lie – ignorant, ridiculous partisan nonsense.

A conventional attack on ISIS is exactly what the terrorist organization wants.

This sort of stupidity from the right demonstrates why reckless, irresponsible, war-mongering conservatives have no business being in power.

Thank goodness Obama is president and not overreacting as most on the right would, which would only make the situation worse.

Oh lookie here. We have a terrorist supporter. An appeaser of Islam. This idiot and the other idiot in the White House are 2 peas in a pod.

he is not a terrorist supporter. if you want to see those, you should probably go look in the israel/pal section.

not blindly lashing out pointlessly is not appropriate. but it does explain the trumpeter mentality.

This cannot be allowed to continue !
We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

NOW MORE THAN EVER WE MUST HAVE A STRONG LEADER !!
I agree, I'm not a big Trump fan but I can't see going through another 4 to 8 years with Obamaesque policies that Hillary will no doubt continue. It's not just ISIS it's also North Korea,Putin in Russia,the Mexican invasion,we can't have another limp wristed lets sing Kumbaya liberal in the White House.
Hillary has already said we need more diplomacy in dealing with terrorists.
You can't deal with ISIS there is no diplomacy with terrorists that's the problem with Hillary's strategy. The only way ISIS/ISIL,Boko Haram,Al Qaeda,The Taliban,ETC. will stop is if they get their own way. They are Fundamentalists with a penchant for killing those who don't obey Allah. I've been part of the Christian fundamentalist mind so I get the concept pretty well. The only correct way is God's way and anything less than Gods way is wrong and not up for debate. Now fortunately Christianity doesn't advocate killing unbelievers, that's up to God on Judgement day. Islam however does advocate killing the infidel so they are not going to talk. Here's the evidence of this, bear in mind that other muslims may have different interpretation but usually fundamentalists whether Christian or Muslim have a "fire and brimstone" Attitude. First you will notice that it says not to take anyone other than muslims as Allies so Hillary can talk until she's blue in the face but it's not going to work. As you can see they don't like unbelievers so killing them is not a problem. They are not going to stop until we physically stop them.

Sura 5:51 O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Sura 9:30 The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Sura 2:120 And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper.

Sura 2:191

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Sura 3:28
Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Sura 48:13
And whoever has not believed in Allah and His Messenger - then indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers a Blaze.

Surah Al-Fatihah [1]

NTEB: The Plan For Muslim World Dominance

Last edited:
We must make it official. Obama doesn't have the balls, it will be up to the next president.

I agree, I'm not a big Trump fan but I can't see going through another 4 to 8 years with Obamaesque policies that Hillary will no doubt continue. It's not just ISIS it's also North Korea,Putin in Russia,the Mexican invasion,we can't have another limp wristed lets sing Kumbaya liberal in the White House.

Just how many wars do you think we should engage in? Do you actually think we have the resources to take on those you have listed all at the same time? If you believe there should be a checklist then what you are suggesting that the next president take on all evil on the planet and commit the U S to perpetual war.

Why is it that some believe we are responsible to act as the world's police?
The only war of immediate importance to us is with Radical Islam; them we should wipe out.

China can try to handle Kim Jong Un. If they can't then we can try to step in but I'm pretty sure China can manage the nutter as long as North Korea knows the US backs China's efforts if necessary. Not even Kim Jong Un can think he can fight against both China and the USA.

Russia doesn't want to nuke us anymore than we want to nuke them. They are a PITA but not unreasonable and can be dealt with through diplomatic channels with a strong president at the helm so Putin knows what he does won't go unchallenged. Putin isn't afraid of Obama because he knows the worst Obama is willing to do is tear up Putin's favorite golf course.

If we tighten up our borders that will stop the Mexican invasion. I've been saying it for years now that the first assignment of all military personnel and perhaps even our police forces should be border control as part of their training. They are already on the government payroll anyway so have them police the border between the US and Mexico. Tighter security stateside will ensure that we don't have to engage in any conflict not important to us, stop illegals and curtail the flow of illegal drugs.

Just how many wars do you think we should engage in? Do you actually think we have the resources to take on those you have listed all at the same time? If you believe there should be a checklist then what you are suggesting that the next president take on all evil on the planet and commit the U S to perpetual war.

Because it is obvious what happens when we do not, and eventually the shit sprays over here.

There would be no endless war if we would drop the PC crap and engage in a little solid ruthlessness.
I agree. I the case of radical Islam only total war will stop them.

The only war of immediate importance to us is with Radical Islam; them we should wipe out.

China can try to handle Kim Jong Un. If they can't then we can try to step in but I'm pretty sure China can manage the nutter as long as North Korea knows the US backs China's efforts if necessary. Not even Kim Jong Un can think he can fight against both China and the USA.

Russia doesn't want to nuke us anymore than we want to nuke them. They are a PITA but not unreasonable and can be dealt with through diplomatic channels with a strong president at the helm so Putin knows what he does won't go unchallenged. Putin isn't afraid of Obama because he knows the worst Obama is willing to do is tear up Putin's favorite golf course.

If we tighten up our borders that will stop the Mexican invasion. I've been saying it for years now that the first assignment of all military personnel and perhaps even our police forces should be border control as part of their training. They are already on the government payroll anyway so have them police the border between the US and Mexico. Tighter security stateside will ensure that we don't have to engage in any conflict not important to us, stop illegals and curtail the flow of illegal drugs.

ISIS is entrenched in many places. Were the Paris attacks born in the Mid East? No.

So where are we supposed to invade to "go all out"? It seems to me that this ISIS is the next generation of Al Qaeda. We did a lot of killing in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many innocents were killed and millions of places people lived were destroyed. It just seems to me that we are creating more hate filled victims than we are destroying...and at what cost to them and us?

One thing I am certain of is that if we had never invaded Iraq Saddam Hussein had many potential terrorists under control and we would have a lot less of them to deal with.

WE actually have very few ISIS born terrorist attacks here. Where in Iraq there have been HUNDREDS of car bombings killing many hundreds of people.

I think we are probably doing the best we can do right now considering the number of enemies we have made by our invasions and occupations in the Mid East.

Now it is up to the governments of the countries over there to deal with the terrorists within their own borders.

As long as Syria is in bed with Russia there will be no favorable outcome there for us. Even if we went to war with Russia there would still be terrorists in Syria.

There are no simplistic solutions in the Mid East. We created MILLIONS of refugees in Iraq fleeing to Syria and other places. These people hate us. There is no way we can undo that reality. Now many of them are spread all over Europe.

If you think we can stop terrorism by creating more terrorists then you are insane.

Forum List

Back