Time's Up For Mueller

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
It's time to end this nauseating Farce of an Investigation that has NOTHING at all to do with The False Claim of Russian Collusion. It is time for Mueller to come clean to The Public and justify exactly why his investigation should continue. And given the Prosecutorial misconduct in the past of both Mueller and many on his hand picked Partisan Team, I think it is appropriate if we are not going to End The Investigation, to call Mueller on the carpet and ask him why it should continue, given his original mandate is not even what he has been investigating.

Time for Mueller to lay it all out

The violent swings of the leaky pendulum make this an excellent moment to call timeout on the Mueller probe. What does he have, where is he going and when is he going to get there?

Those are basic questions that need to be answered. The American people deserve facts instead of waters muddied by partisanship, innuendo and special access to biased big-media companies.

Mueller’s team includes some active Democrats, and whether they are behind the anti-Trump leaks is, for the moment, beside the point. The point is that the leaks are creating a reality all their own about the investigation and the president.

It’s time to clear the air of rumor and speculation and put the facts on the record. It’s not as if the public has been impatient.

Yes, because the important thing is that Mueller operates on whatever arbitrary timeline you have personally chosen.

It's time to end this nauseating Farce of an Investigation that has NOTHING at all to do with The False Claim of Russian Collusion. It is time for Mueller to come clean to The Public and justify exactly why his investigation should continue. And given the Prosecutorial misconduct in the past of both Mueller and many on his hand picked Partisan Team, I think it is appropriate if we are not going to End The Investigation, to call Mueller on the carpet and ask him why it should continue, given his original mandate is not even what he has been investigating.

The violent swings of the leaky pendulum make this an excellent moment to call timeout on the Mueller probe. What does he have, where is he going and when is he going to get there?

Those are basic questions that need to be answered. The American people deserve facts instead of waters muddied by partisanship, innuendo and special access to biased big-media companies.

Mueller’s team includes some active Democrats, and whether they are behind the anti-Trump leaks is, for the moment, beside the point. The point is that the leaks are creating a reality all their own about the investigation and the president.

It’s time to clear the air of rumor and speculation and put the facts on the record. It’s not as if the public has been impatient.

Is this a joke? mueller has not even hit a year yet. Just going by historical precedent we have a good five to six more years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, because the important thing is that Mueller operates on whatever arbitrary timeline you have personally chosen.

Why should it operate on whatever arbitrary timeline and budget that he has chosen?

Investigations tend to operate on whatever timeline is necessary to be thorough and complete. So far, Mueller's investigation has produced 100 indictments of 19 people and 3 companies. That's a lot of crime he is uncovering and bringing forward for prosecution. We should all be glad to see these wrongdoings being brought to light.

I was beginning to wonder when you’d pen another “Mueller is a meanie” thread.

Have you been feeling under the weather?

Since Mueller is unable to find and investigate Russian Collusion, why should his waste of a $12 Million Dollar Investigation be about Jay Walking?

Fer Heaven's sake, Oscar Goldman was able to build The $6 Million Dollar man for Half of what Mueller has flushed down The Toilet.

We coulda had two Steve Austins by now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Meuller is spending MY money he needs to shit or get off the pot already. Better yet the government moocher should find a real job.

The word "collusion" is nowhere in the letter appointing Mueller as Special Counsel. That's a fake Fox News obsession.

The investigation is directed to determine the level of Russian interference in our election, and to prosecute those who were in on the conspiracy, including any members of the Trump team, if any.

Mueller is also directed to go wherever evidence of crimes leads him.

Patience. Ken Starr's Whitewater investigation lasted four years and nothing criminal about Whitewater but almost brought down Bill for lying about an affair. Benghazi and Hillary were the subjects of 11 hearings and nothing criminal was ever found. I don't recall hearing the GOP complaining how long the process was taking.

Is this a joke? mueller has not even hit a year yet. Just going by historical precedent we have a good five to six more years

How long should it take to investigate a nothing burger?

Meuller is spending MY money he needs to shit or get off the pot already.

He's produced 100 indictments against 19 people and 3 companies. Sounds to me like needs some Imodium AD.

Better yet the government moocher should find a real job.

He left a high paying job as a partner in one of the most prestigious law firms in the country when offered the role of special prosecutor.

how many of these threads have you deluded loons posted?

poor child

How long should it take to investigate a nothing burger?

longer than the investigation of Benghaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii or whitewater, moron.

your desperation is duly noted, hack.

He's produced 100 indictments against 19 people and 3 companies. Sounds to me like needs some Imodium AD.

He left a high paying job as a partner in one of the most prestigious law firms in the country when offered the role of special prosecutor.

Lib please, randomly pick any 10 people in DC and spend $50 million dollars investigating them and you will get indictments that town is corrupt as hell. None of which has anything to do with president Trump.

Lib please, randomly pick any 10 people in DC and spend $50 million dollars investigating them and you will get indictments that town is corrupt as hell. None of which has anything to do with president Trump.

So you are opposed to enforcing laws and prosecuting crime?

It's time to end this nauseating.

Be honest- you felt that way even before Mueller started.

Republicans had no problem with a Whitewater investigation going on for years and years- but Robert Mueller investigating for a year- an outrage!

What are you so terrified that Mueller will find?

Why do you not want Mueller to complete his investigation and announce to the American people that Donald Trump is as innocent as an angel?

So you are saying that Trump is guilty of something.

So you are opposed to enforcing laws and prosecuting crime?

By all means investigate the entire congress and all the federal agency heads, get to work. Stop pissing away my money on the Trump witch hunt it would be laughable if it wasn't wasting so much money.

Meuller is spending MY money he needs to shit or get off the pot already. Better yet the government moocher should find a real job.

Funny I felt that way during Whitewater, but no one cared that I thought it was a waste of money.

If you are looking for a real moocher check out Scott Pruitt.

Forum List

Back