Time's Up For Mueller

Meuller is spending MY money he needs to shit or get off the pot already.

He's produced 100 indictments against 19 people and 3 companies. Sounds to me like needs some Imodium AD.

Better yet the government moocher should find a real job.

He left a high paying job as a partner in one of the most prestigious law firms in the country when offered the role of special prosecutor.

Lib please, randomly pick any 10 people in DC and spend $50 million dollars investigating them and you will get indictments that town is corrupt as hell. None of which has anything to do with president Trump.

So you are opposed to enforcing laws and prosecuting crime?

By all means investigate the entire congress and all the federal agency heads, get to work. Stop pissing away my money on the Trump witch hunt it would be laughable if it wasn't wasting so much money.

So you want everyone investigated except Trump.......

Rather telling.

It's time to end this nauseating Farce of an Investigation that has NOTHING at all to do with The False Claim of Russian Collusion. It is time for Mueller to come clean to The Public and justify exactly why his investigation should continue. And given the Prosecutorial misconduct in the past of both Mueller and many on his hand picked Partisan Team, I think it is appropriate if we are not going to End The Investigation, to call Mueller on the carpet and ask him why it should continue, given his original mandate is not even what he has been investigating.

Time for Mueller to lay it all out

The violent swings of the leaky pendulum make this an excellent moment to call timeout on the Mueller probe. What does he have, where is he going and when is he going to get there?

Those are basic questions that need to be answered. The American people deserve facts instead of waters muddied by partisanship, innuendo and special access to biased big-media companies.

Mueller’s team includes some active Democrats, and whether they are behind the anti-Trump leaks is, for the moment, beside the point. The point is that the leaks are creating a reality all their own about the investigation and the president.

It’s time to clear the air of rumor and speculation and put the facts on the record. It’s not as if the public has been impatient.

Is this a joke? mueller has not even hit a year yet. Just going by historical precedent we have a good five to six more years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How long should it take to investigate a nothing burger?

longer than the investigation of Benghaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii or whitewater, moron.

your desperation is duly noted, hack.

Congress doesn't have the power to indict anyone, dingbat. They are hardly comparable.

He's produced 100 indictments against 19 people and 3 companies. Sounds to me like needs some Imodium AD.

He left a high paying job as a partner in one of the most prestigious law firms in the country when offered the role of special prosecutor.

Lib please, randomly pick any 10 people in DC and spend $50 million dollars investigating them and you will get indictments that town is corrupt as hell. None of which has anything to do with president Trump.

So you are saying that Trump is guilty of something.

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

LOL- if you want to see stupid see any Trump apologist.

By all means investigate the entire congress and all the federal agency heads, get to work. Stop pissing away my money on the Trump witch hunt it would be laughable if it wasn't wasting so much money.

Rather telling.

Present your evidence that Trump did something wrong and needed to be investigated in the first place. :itsok:

It's time to end this nauseating Farce of an Investigation that has NOTHING at all to do with The False Claim of Russian Collusion. It is time for Mueller to come clean to The Public and justify exactly why his investigation should continue. And given the Prosecutorial misconduct in the past of both Mueller and many on his hand picked Partisan Team, I think it is appropriate if we are not going to End The Investigation, to call Mueller on the carpet and ask him why it should continue, given his original mandate is not even what he has been investigating.

The violent swings of the leaky pendulum make this an excellent moment to call timeout on the Mueller probe. What does he have, where is he going and when is he going to get there?

Those are basic questions that need to be answered. The American people deserve facts instead of waters muddied by partisanship, innuendo and special access to biased big-media companies.

Mueller’s team includes some active Democrats, and whether they are behind the anti-Trump leaks is, for the moment, beside the point. The point is that the leaks are creating a reality all their own about the investigation and the president.

It’s time to clear the air of rumor and speculation and put the facts on the record. It’s not as if the public has been impatient.
Why is it time? Because you say so?
The GOP went after Bill Clinton for his entire 8 years and all they got was a bj.

Republicans are still trying to do Benghazi.

Is this a joke? mueller has not even hit a year yet. Just going by historical precedent we have a good five to six more years

False premise.

There have already been several indictments.

Yes, because the important thing is that Mueller operates on whatever arbitrary timeline you have personally chosen.

Why should it operate on whatever arbitrary timeline and budget that he has chosen?

Investigations tend to operate on whatever timeline is necessary to be thorough and complete. So far, Mueller's investigation has produced 100 indictments of 19 people and 3 companies. That's a lot of crime he is uncovering and bringing forward for prosecution. We should all be glad to see these wrongdoings being brought to light.

It's a question, not premise. Look up the basic elements of logic.

Horseshit. 13 of the indictments aren't even Americans. The rest are bogus and have nothing to do with "collusion."

Last edited:

False premise.

There have already been several indictments.

They are bullshit indictments.

Time's Up For Mueller

every f'n day - same shit from the same, senile RW idiots.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rather telling.

Present your evidence that Trump did something wrong and needed to be investigated in the first place. :itsok:

Present your evidence that every person in Congress needs to be investigated. LOL.

Meanwhile- the Mueller investigation goes on- still three years shorter than the White Water investigation- and the Trumpsters have been crying like you since the beginning.

What are you so afraid Mueller is going to find out?

It's a question, not premise. Look up the basic elements of logic.

Uh. Ok. The fuck you talking about?

Horseshit. 13 of the indictments aren't even Americans.

And? Are you suggesting that we shouldn't prosecute foreign nationals who violate our laws?

The rest are bogus

And how would you know?

and have nothing to do with "collusion."

So what? Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the election and related matters. Collusion, if any, is merely a subset of that scope.

Why is it time? Because you say so?
The GOP went after Bill Clinton for his entire 8 years and all they got was a bj.

Republicans are still trying to do Benghazi.

Hell the Trump Right have convicted Hillary for the entire last 20 years.

They still are convinced that she blew Vince Foster away personally.

So...five years to investigate a real estate deal in Arkansas and a little over one year to investigate the meddling of our greatest adversary into our free and open elections. Think about it...

Seven Million dollars was spent to investigate Benghazi and you idiots want to stick your head in the sand for Putin and Heir trump....ARE YOU ALL CRAZY!

The never ending witch hunt over Hillarys loss when the fix was in for her
In all honesty, if I was a lib I would be scratching my head too.

For Herr Mueller's $12 Million, we could have built both The Bionic Man, and Bionic Woman, & Probably could have afforded Oscar Goldman's Salary.

8d81d519c1f00e0bb6d52d891f4f8db8.jpg

They would have easily defeated Hillary Clinton.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, because the important thing is that Mueller operates on whatever arbitrary timeline you have personally chosen.

Why should it operate on whatever arbitrary timeline and budget that he has chosen?

Investigations tend to operate on whatever timeline is necessary to be thorough and complete. So far, Mueller's investigation has produced 100 indictments of 19 people and 3 companies. That's a lot of crime he is uncovering and bringing forward for prosecution. We should all be glad to see these wrongdoings being brought to light.
that had nothing to do with the investigation. huh!

Patience. Ken Starr's Whitewater investigation lasted four years and nothing criminal about Whitewater but almost brought down Bill for lying about an affair. Benghazi and Hillary were the subjects of 11 hearings and nothing criminal was ever found. I don't recall hearing the GOP complaining how long the process was taking.
sure we chimed in. we knew she was guilty. she still is. Any fool would have buried her ass in a week.

Forum List

Back