Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I like Tina Fey as a comedian and an actress. But I do believe she has gone off the deep end along with the rest of the liberal left when it comes to Trump.

Here is one statement from the article concerning her remarks. Once again women, who are not really a minority, plays victim. the last sentence is a pure implied lie, when do you think Fey went to PP for a pap smear? Or any woman for that matter? It is NOT what they do.

"Right now it's not just about fighting for progress," Fey said. "Gains we've made over the last hundred years are under attack. Luckily, Mike Pence isn't allowed to go down and shut down Planned Parenthood unless his wife goes with him. So, you know, if we can just keep Karen busy scrapbooking, we can all still get pap smears."

Let's all be scared that Trump and Pence are not going to allow women to kill their unborn child, the monsters.

Planned Parenthood provides Pap smears, STD testing, birth control......all kinds of women's health services. Because they also provide legal, safe abortions, some people want them shut down.

That would be akin to me refusing to pay any taxes because the government funds our military, which kills people.

Planned Parenthood provides Pap smears, STD testing, birth control......all kinds of women's health services. Because they also provide legal, safe abortions, some people want them shut down.

That would be akin to me refusing to pay any taxes because the government funds our military, which kills people.
Call your local PP and see what options you hear on the answering machine, they all have to do with abortion, THAT is what they do. Pap smears and the rest are readily available elsewhere.

Perhaps you all should take advantage of the birth control and not so much the abortions?

Perhaps you all should take advantage of the birth control and not so much the abortions?

Perhaps it's none of your fucking business.

Oh dear, I'm sorry. What I meant was, "It is definitely none of your fucking business."

Oh dear, I'm sorry. What I meant was, "It is definitely none of your fucking business."

Irresponsible....that would be you. As long as my tax dollars are involved it is my fucking business.

Irresponsible....that would be you. As long as my tax dollars are involved it is my fucking business.

First of all, tax money doesn't go toward abortions. Secondly, even if it did, medical decisions are not up for consensus of the people; they are between a patient and his or her doctor.

Again, it is None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business.

Your analogy is very poor. It's like shutting down hospitals because they treat people with AIDS. Yes they do a lot of other things, but because they take all forms of injury, without question, people don't want to pay for them to treat homosexuals and drug users so they shut the hospital down.

Abortions are not illegal, and to shut down Planned Parenthood for providing a legal service to women, who pay for that service out of their own resources, is vile beyond belief.

First of all, tax money doesn't go toward abortions. Secondly, even if it did, medical decisions are not up for consensus of the people; they are between a patient and his or her doctor.

Yes it's my business, my tax dollars are involved and if you really believe tax dollars are not invoved in abortions yore a duped fool.

Your analogy is very poor. It's like shutting down hospitals because they treat people with AIDS. Yes they do a lot of other things, but because they take all forms of injury, without question, people don't want to pay for them to treat homosexuals and drug users so they shut the hospital down.

Abortions are not illegal, and to shut down Planned Parenthood for providing a legal service to women, who pay for that service out of their own resources, is vile beyond belief.
Yet killing the unborn child is not vile beyond belief?

For the vast majority of abortions, getting pregnant in this day and age should be rare unless wanted.

If true then it is none of your business either, but yet here you are.

I think we might be in agreement, except that you don't like my analogy....which is actually spot on.

Abortion is legal, and so is war. To deprive soldiers or PP funding because of one aspect that some find morally reprehensible is, as you said, vile.

PP clinics are not being shut down. They have been denied federal funding for abortions. They are still able to have fundraisers and accept donations.

Hey shitforbrains,

Our military aims to kill our deadliest enemies. PP exists to kill the most innocent and vulnerable in our society.

Yes it's my business, my tax dollars are involved and if you really believe tax dollars are not invoved in abortions yore a duped fool.

Read and learn. I believe in you.

Public Funding for Abortion

I think we might be in agreement, except that you don't like my analogy....which is actually spot on.

Abortion is legal, and so is war. To deprive soldiers or PP funding because of one aspect that some find morally reprehensible is, as you said, vile.
You do realize that in EVERY abortion a life is taken? How to you get past that point? It is nothing like taking care of veterans, it is actually quite the opposite.

I like Tina Fey as a comedian and an actress. But I do believe she has gone off the deep end along with the rest of the liberal left when it comes to Trump.

Here is one statement from the article concerning her remarks. Once again women, who are not really a minority, plays victim. the last sentence is a pure implied lie, when do you think Fey went to PP for a pap smear? Or any woman for that matter? It is NOT what they do.

"Right now it's not just about fighting for progress," Fey said. "Gains we've made over the last hundred years are under attack. Luckily, Mike Pence isn't allowed to go down and shut down Planned Parenthood unless his wife goes with him. So, you know, if we can just keep Karen busy scrapbooking, we can all still get pap smears."

Let's all be scared that Trump and Pence are not going to allow women to kill their unborn child, the monsters.

Damn the liberals are even admitting it now that abortion is murder?

Just goes to show you, if you dumb down something long enough hard enough the masses thinks it's no big deal.

PP clinics are not being shut down. They have been denied federal funding for abortions. They are still able to have fundraisers and accept donations.

They can try to survive by providing all those other services no one ever believed it was created for, and do so on the support of liberals reaching in their own pockets instead of someone else's.

Should last about half as long as Al Gore's radio station.

Forum List

Back