Tina Fey Warns College-Educated Women ‘Gains We’ve Made…Are Under Attack’

Planned Parenthood provides Pap smears, STD testing, birth control......all kinds of women's health services. Because they also provide legal, safe abortions, some people want them shut down.

That would be akin to me refusing to pay any taxes because the government funds our military, which kills people.

Hey shitforbrains,

Our military aims to kill our deadliest enemies. PP exists to kill the most innocent and vulnerable in our society.

Hey asshole,

Our military kills innocents all the time under the umbrella of "collateral damage."

I don't defend abortion, I simply acknowledge its legality and that otherwise, it is none of your fucking business.

Planned Parenthood provides Pap smears, STD testing, birth control......all kinds of women's health services. Because they also provide legal, safe abortions, some people want them shut down.

That would be akin to me refusing to pay any taxes because the government funds our military, which kills people.

Perhaps you all should take advantage of the birth control and not so much the abortions?

Perhaps it's none of your fucking business.

Oh dear, I'm sorry. What I meant was, "It is definitely none of your fucking business."

Irresponsible....that would be you. As long as my tax dollars are involved it is my fucking business.

First of all, tax money doesn't go toward abortions. Secondly, even if it did, medical decisions are not up for consensus of the people; they are between a patient and his or her doctor.

Again, it is None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business.

Yes it's my business, my tax dollars are involved and if you really believe tax dollars are not invoved in abortions yore a duped fool.

No one who voted for Donald Trump has any room to call others "duped fools". None are dumber than those who voted for a lying conman, knowing he was a lying conman. Those who claim that he's not a lying conman are willing ignoring the evidence.

Perhaps you all should take advantage of the birth control and not so much the abortions?

Oh dear, I'm sorry. What I meant was, "It is definitely none of your fucking business."

Irresponsible....that would be you. As long as my tax dollars are involved it is my fucking business.

First of all, tax money doesn't go toward abortions. Secondly, even if it did, medical decisions are not up for consensus of the people; they are between a patient and his or her doctor.

Yes it's my business, my tax dollars are involved and if you really believe tax dollars are not invoved in abortions yore a duped fool.

No one who voted for Donald Trump has any room to call others "duped fools". None are dumber than those who voted for a lying conman, knowing he was a lying conman. Those who claim that he's not a lying conman are willing ignoring the evidence.

You're not even American you have no dog in this fight

Hey shitforbrains,

Our military aims to kill our deadliest enemies. PP exists to kill the most innocent and vulnerable in our society.

Hey asshole,

Our military kills innocents all the time under the umbrella of "collateral damage."

I don't defend abortion, I simply acknowledge its legality and that otherwise, it is none of your fucking business.

Lol I hate abortion but nice come back.

I like Tina Fey as a comedian and an actress. But I do believe she has gone off the deep end along with the rest of the liberal left when it comes to Trump.

Here is one statement from the article concerning her remarks. Once again women, who are not really a minority, plays victim. the last sentence is a pure implied lie, when do you think Fey went to PP for a pap smear? Or any woman for that matter? It is NOT what they do.

"Right now it's not just about fighting for progress," Fey said. "Gains we've made over the last hundred years are under attack. Luckily, Mike Pence isn't allowed to go down and shut down Planned Parenthood unless his wife goes with him. So, you know, if we can just keep Karen busy scrapbooking, we can all still get pap smears."

Let's all be scared that Trump and Pence are not going to allow women to kill their unborn child, the monsters.

Scarface the liberal looney is so far out of mainstream that NORAD can't pick her up.

Your analogy is very poor. It's like shutting down hospitals because they treat people with AIDS. Yes they do a lot of other things, but because they take all forms of injury, without question, people don't want to pay for them to treat homosexuals and drug users so they shut the hospital down.

Abortions are not illegal, and to shut down Planned Parenthood for providing a legal service to women, who pay for that service out of their own resources, is vile beyond belief.

I think we might be in agreement, except that you don't like my analogy....which is actually spot on.

Abortion is legal, and so is war. To deprive soldiers or PP funding because of one aspect that some find morally reprehensible is, as you said, vile.
You do realize that in EVERY abortion a life is taken? How to you get past that point? It is nothing like taking care of veterans, it is actually quite the opposite.

You realize it is legal, and therefore none of your fucking business, right? I don't have to get past anything, since I have no compulsion to get an abortion.

Why are my tax dollars going to support free medical care for irresponsible people?

Your analogy is very poor. It's like shutting down hospitals because they treat people with AIDS. Yes they do a lot of other things, but because they take all forms of injury, without question, people don't want to pay for them to treat homosexuals and drug users so they shut the hospital down.

Abortions are not illegal, and to shut down Planned Parenthood for providing a legal service to women, who pay for that service out of their own resources, is vile beyond belief.

I think we might be in agreement, except that you don't like my analogy....which is actually spot on.

Abortion is legal, and so is war. To deprive soldiers or PP funding because of one aspect that some find morally reprehensible is, as you said, vile.
You do realize that in EVERY abortion a life is taken? How to you get past that point? It is nothing like taking care of veterans, it is actually quite the opposite.

You realize it is legal, and therefore none of your fucking business, right? I don't have to get past anything, since I have no compulsion to get an abortion.
No, because you are most likely a liberal lesbian and will never get pregnant.

Why are my tax dollars going to support free medical care for irresponsible people?

Whether or not Planned Parenthood exists, whether the patients are irresponsible or otherwise, your tax dollars go to medical care of the poor.

Why are my tax dollars going to wars that I find morally reprehensible? Because that's the nature of taxes. You don't get to choose what to pay for from an al a carte menu.

Whether or not Planned Parenthood exists, whether the patients are irresponsible or otherwise, your tax dollars go to medical care of the poor.

Why are my tax dollars going to wars that I find morally reprehensible? Because that's the nature of taxes. You don't get to choose what to pay for from an al a carte menu.

It does when federal law prohibits it.

Is my fucking business. People in Nazi, Germany living next to the death camps were told that by the government. "What's going on inside there is none of your fucking business."

Hey shitforbrains,

Hey asshole,

Our military kills innocents all the time under the umbrella of "collateral damage.".....

Not, generally, by design. PP, on the other hand, was expressly created and exists to this day to deliberately and in as large numbers as possible, kill the most innocent and vulnerable in our society.

:desk: Oooooo, I'll take Homophobic Insults for $200, Alex!

A lesbian! The angst! The horror! I am cut to the quick by the implication that I wouldn't want anything to do with a floppy, pale little penis!

Keep it going. Maybe next you could call me a feminist. That will show me!

A lesbian! The angst! The horror! I am cut to the quick by the implication that I wouldn't want anything to do with a floppy, pale little penis!

Nope. I will just call you a psychologically unstable person.

Is my fucking business. People in Nazi, Germany living next to the death camps were told that by the government. "What's going on inside there is none of your fucking business."

You might have something if you could show me that women are being bussed against their will to PP, and forcibly given abortions.

Listen, protest all you want, elect politicians who will pay lip service to overturning Roe v. Wade, but right now it's legal. No one is seriously trying to change that.

Last edited:

Why did you elect them to the House or Senate?

You voted Obama twice. Really?

I like Tina Fey as a comedian and an actress. But I do believe she has gone off the deep end along with the rest of the liberal left when it comes to Trump.

Here is one statement from the article concerning her remarks. Once again women, who are not really a minority, plays victim. the last sentence is a pure implied lie, when do you think Fey went to PP for a pap smear? Or any woman for that matter? It is NOT what they do.

"Right now it's not just about fighting for progress," Fey said. "Gains we've made over the last hundred years are under attack. Luckily, Mike Pence isn't allowed to go down and shut down Planned Parenthood unless his wife goes with him. So, you know, if we can just keep Karen busy scrapbooking, we can all still get pap smears."

Let's all be scared that Trump and Pence are not going to allow women to kill their unborn child, the monsters.

This is the same boneheaded woman who after making a movie in NM trashed the MexIcan's and Native American's that live here as " stupid and toothless". Nothing she says is worth merit.

Nope. I will just call you a psychologically unstable person.

Oh. That old chestnut.

You've done nothing to argue a point. Just called me a mentally unstable lesbian.

Forum List

Back