Tired of Winning Yet? Not Me!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow rallies 429 points after Xi Jinping calms trade fears

Can't stump the Trump. Everything he's done so far has been MAGA.

President Donald J. Trump continues to keep campaign promise, after campaign promise. Backed down China on unfair trade practices (helping US workers). Securing our border and preserving national security. Getting ready to smack Putin’s ass so hard he will never act up again. Assad will fall. Making the world safer. Iran is about to get their ass smacked too. North Korea is next. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Dow is down over 200 today...

It goes up and down. What’s good for Wall Street isn’t always good for Main Street.

It goes up and down. What’s good for Wall Street isn’t always good for Main Street.
Mostly down since Trumps policies have really been into effect.

He is fast becoming a great President.

The partisan hacks will never admit to such a thing. Great economy, record breaking employment levels, decreasing social program dependency, and now he wants to make moochers work for the tax dollars they've been collecting while sitting at home.

I can't think of a President that accomplished so much in a little under a year and a half; especially with these commie judges trying to stop progress every step of the way.

The partisan hacks will never admit to such a thing. Great economy, record breaking employment levels, decreasing social program dependency, and now he wants to make moochers work for the tax dollars they've been collecting while sitting at home.

I can't think of a President that accomplished so much in a little under a year and a half; especially with these commie judges trying to stop progress every step of the way.

He's a president.

He was elected when no one thought he would be.

He is breaking a lot of tradition.

Great ?

We'll let history decide.

But watching the baboons on the left shriek and sling poop is all to fun.

I agree. Accomplished these in light of the most hostile media and liberal politics in history attempting to thwart him.

The Donald giveth, and the Donald taketh away.

220px-Black_Che.jpg

I am not tired of winning. The Pens are up 5-zip against the evil Flyers!

Winning ?

What does that mean ?

That we beat somebody ?

We didn't.

But Hillary losing....well that was winning.

He's a president.

He was elected when no one thought he would be.

He is breaking a lot of tradition.

Great ?

We'll let history decide.

But watching the baboons on the left shriek and sling poop is all to fun.

I give Trump a lot of credit, but on the other hand, I think this is what we get when we elect a non-politician. I hope it's an upcoming trend.

Trump doesn't care about making speeches for big bucks once out of office, he doesn't care about his legacy or what people think about him, he doesn't care about his library or not offending anybody. He doesn't even care about reelection. He's doing the job; something most of the Presidents in our lifetime never did.

Forum List

Back