to all the gays, and the Leftist loons who support them...

Ok, you leftists loons. How does anything you said apply to forcing a Christian baker to bake a gay wedding cake, when they don't even have them on the menu? They would have been more than happy to bake a traditional cake, but they lost their business because a couple of perverts wanted a gay cake. Doesn't anyone seen a problem with that?

What's a gay wedding cake? I've been to straight weddings and gay weddings and haven't noticed a difference in cake. Also, if you have to force a Christian baker to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding it seems that the baker isn't very Christian.

Ok, you leftists loons. How does anything you said apply to forcing a Christian baker to bake a gay wedding cake, when they don't even have them on the menu? They would have been more than happy to bake a traditional cake, but they lost their business because a couple of perverts wanted a gay cake. Doesn't anyone seen a problem with that?

What's a gay wedding cake? I've been to straight weddings and gay weddings and haven't noticed a difference in cake. Also, if you have to force a Christian baker to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding it seems that the baker isn't very Christian.
tumblr_inline_mpba0qDIF41qz4rgp.gif

Here's a question for you. You people believe that the government has the right to force a Christian business owner to act against their conscience, though many of you would argue against it if the rolls were reversed. I know. I've seen you do it. Anyway, here's the question. If you give the government this power, would you trust them to use it wisely?
Where have you been? PA laws have been in effect since the 60s. Why are you just now starting to cry about them?

Forum List

Back