To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

All of you hateful monsters please shoot yourselves in your mouths. It's not a joke. No one wants you around. We would rather have lice-covered illegal aliens than spiteful, selfish, egotistical, stupid fucking racists, so kill yourselves and make room.

Fuck off back to Germany with the rest of your "master" race.
NO! No they should not just off themselves! That is equally inhumane! they should reach deep in to their inner souls/conscience and ask themselves, if they are following the golden rule, the one rule that Christ gave us to inherit the Kingdom of God? Love God above all else, and love thy neighbor as thyself.

How many of these kids do you have living in your home? how many are you feeding, clothing, and taking to the doctor? Charity starts at home, but you libs ignore that and expect the govt to use our tax money to fund your fake compassion. Walk the walk or STFU
Very few, will be foster cared....

Families Willing to Open Homes to Immigrant Children | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

On Tuesday afternoon, the charity held an informational meeting for prospective foster families at its Fort Worth headquarters. Another meeting is scheduled this week on Thursday night.

Officials cautioned that only a small percentage of those crossing the border will be in need of fostering.

Cameras were not allowed inside the meeting, but reporters were able to attend.

During the meeting, Catholic Charities representatives said that any child in need of fostering will have legal status. That means they may have been the victims of trafficking, have no one to care for them and have gone through all immigration hearings.

Presenters told the group that most of the children will be placed with relatives in the U.S. or sent back to their home countries, if there is a safe place for them to go.

The Feral Gubmint does not allow states to enforce the border, Edith Bunker. If you recall, Arizona passed immigration law that mirrored federal law and your messiah sent Holder to sue.

Yup. I'll bet some of these States would like to put their National Guard at the border and shoot those fuckers as they try to cross. Thats what we should do. Shoot a few and the rest will catch on real quick.
WOW! You will never ever ever again be counted as a Christian in my book, (not that you give a hoot) and may God take care of you on judgement day with His justice....

You, my dear, are a disgusting human being and murderer in your thoughts, and we know what the bible says about our thoughts, they are EQUAL to committing the sin itself....

Repent, or...have a nice life while you can on this Earth...it's all you appear to have with a sick and demented soul like yours.

you are an embarrassment to humanity!

Get a check on yourself Claudette...you desperately need it.

And I bet she races to her church every Sunday and says she loves her Jesus and wears a cross :eusa_whistle:

Yup. I'll bet some of these States would like to put their National Guard at the border and shoot those fuckers as they try to cross. Thats what we should do. Shoot a few and the rest will catch on real quick.
WOW! You will never ever ever again be counted as a Christian in my book, (not that you give a hoot) and may God take care of you on judgement day with His justice....

You, my dear, are a disgusting human being and murderer in your thoughts, and we know what the bible says about our thoughts, they are EQUAL to committing the sin itself....

Repent, or...have a nice life while you can on this Earth...it's all you appear to have with a sick and demented soul like yours.

And I bet she races to her church every Sunday and says she loves her Jesus and wears a cross :eusa_whistle:
no, she made it clear on her response that she does not believe in religion, so I guess I was mistaken when I thought she was a religious person?

no, she made it clear on her response that she does not believe in religion, so I guess I was mistaken when I thought she was a religious person?

Even religious people sin some times

Even religious people sin some times
Yes, very true! But she did make it clear that she did not believe in religion or the bible, so I was mistaken in thinking she had religious faith of some sort....so, I was wrong.

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

So how many are you willing to move into your house for you to support and be responsible for without taxpayer money?

It seems that America is not a Christian nation after all.
I disagree Lakhota, we are a Nation made up of mostly Christians, and Christian Charities ARE THERE helping with this refugee immigration flux...

I think people on this board are NOT a reflection of what Christianity stands for and represents, I think they are concerned with their own being, which can be understandable, but mostly, I believe they are making a mountain out of a molehill, for political reasons and because they hate, with a passion, Obama.

All of you hateful monsters please shoot yourselves in your mouths. It's not a joke. No one wants you around. We would rather have lice-covered illegal aliens than spiteful, selfish, egotistical, stupid fucking racists, so kill yourselves and make room.

Fuck off back to Germany with the rest of your "master" race.

who is WE?....just wondering....

We the People of the United States of America who formed this Union as a beacon of hope and life for the oppressed world.

If you don't like people coming here then there is another 97% of the planet for you to fuck off to.

"God helps those who help themselves"? Maybe that's why God is helping those poor kids make it into the US. They're helping themselves, and God respects that.

tell that to the guy who always did what was right and helped himself who was killed by that drunk driver who never helped himself to anything but another drink...

It seems that America is not a Christian nation after all.
I disagree Lakhota, we are a Nation made up of mostly Christians, and Christian Charities ARE THERE helping with this refugee immigration flux...

I think people on this board are NOT a reflection of what Christianity stands for and represents, I think they are concerned with their own being, which can be understandable, but mostly, I believe they are making a mountain out of a molehill, for political reasons and because they hate, with a passion, Obama.

So how many of these illegals are you willing to accept into your home for you to be responsible for without a dime of taxpayer support?

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

So how many are you willing to move into your house for you to support and be responsible for without taxpayer money?

they don't need many foster parents for these children, and even if they did, it would cost you no less in taxes, because you would then be paying for these children's foster care, and MONEY is the issue right?

On Tuesday afternoon, the charity held an informational meeting for prospective foster families at its Fort Worth headquarters. Another meeting is scheduled this week on Thursday night.

Officials cautioned that only a small percentage of those crossing the border will be in need of fostering.

During the meeting, Catholic Charities representatives said that any child in need of fostering will have legal status. That means they may have been the victims of trafficking, have no one to care for them and have gone through all immigration hearings.

Presenters told the group that most of the children will be placed with relatives in the U.S. or sent back to their home countries, if there is a safe place for them to go.

they don't need many foster parents for these children, and even if they did, it would cost you no less in taxes, because you would then be paying for these children's foster care, and MONEY is the issue right?

If they aren't in need of Fostering, then they are old enough to go back to where they came from on their own.

every person that has been asked that in this thread so far has either ignored the question or has left the thread.....

We the People of the United States of America who formed this Union as a beacon of hope and life for the oppressed world.

If you don't like people coming here then there is another 97% of the planet for you to fuck off to.

fuck off yourself...

illegal immigration to the USA is not some sort of 'world right'.....

fuck off yourself...

illegal immigration to the USA is not some sort of 'world right'.....
So melt down the Statue of Liberty to build a fence.

Forum List

Back