To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

You believe you aren't partisan? You actually believe the DOJ isn't partisan?
I have my opinions but I don't blindly adhere to a specific ideology. People like you I can predict your replies before you give them.

And the fact that she wasnt prosecuted was politically motivated. Up until this point we have given are most powerful politicians a pass. We've done it with essentially all our Presidents. Trump has changed that. Forever. The fact that we have crossed that line with this indictment is problematic for me. We didn't prosecute Nixon. Bill Clinton has raped/sexually assaulted numerous women (that we know of). I hope you're as eager for Biden to get indicted when he leaves office as you are for this indictment. Because that's likely coming. Someone will gen up a BS indictment like this (and this is a weak indictment) and charge him. Had the Republicans won the Senate they likely would have impeached Biden.
So do you want to keep giving our most powerful politicians passes or do you want to see them held to account? I thought you all were about draining the swamp. Isn't these a great first step in getting that done?

So do you want to keep giving our most powerful politicians passes or do you want to see them held to account? I thought you all were about draining the swamp. Isn't these a great first step in getting that done?
That's not what Im saying. You have to hold them accountable, but what's going on in NY isnt doing that. You're just ok with it because of who it's "holding accountable".

That's not what Im saying. You have to hold them accountable, but what's going on in NY isnt doing that. You're just ok with it because of who it's "holding accountable".
I could say you’re only fighting it because who they are holding accountable.

Trump is a target because of how he talks and attacks people. It’s not just politics it is personal. It is personal because of choices trump makes. I personally think the stop the steal 1/6 and document handling cases are stronger but that’s for the courts to determine.

I also do t care if Biden or a dem were to get busted. If they break the law then hold them to account. Don’t make excuses for them because the Clinton’s aren’t in jail. Those arguements fall flat every time

I could give a shit less whether Trump spends zero days in jail or the rest of his life there. My issue is and always will be why, and how. Process matters. Means matter.
Trump is a target because of how he talks and attacks people. It’s not just politics it is personal. It is personal because of choices trump makes. I personally think the stop the steal 1/6 and document handling cases are stronger but that’s for the courts to determine.

Not liking someone isnt a valid reason to prosecute them. Them being "mean" isnt a reason. Did you read what you just wrote?

I also do t care if Biden or a dem were to get busted. If they break the law then hold them to account. Don’t make excuses for them because the Clinton’s aren’t in jail. Those arguements fall flat every time

Its not them getting busted. It's them getting charged with piddly "crimes" and manufactured charges that is the problem. We already suffer from a lack of good candidates for high office. What do you think will be the result if the parting gift for being President is being hounded by opposition party DA's at the state and local level for the rest of your life?

Does Bleach-Bit Hammer-Time ring a bell in your coherence of recent political history?
Asking for the record.
Thanks.

Yeah, that's what a prog douchebag would say.

Trump is a target because he tells thr truth about progs, and they hate him as a result. Why do you bother posting this shit? No one is fooled.

No. Arrest Biden now. Hold him to account.

Indict.jpg

It’s not them getting busted. It's them getting charged with piddly "crimes" and manufactured charges that is the problem
Manufactured charges?? Did that happen? Can you point them out to me?

I believe trumps ex lawyer went to jail for a year under the trump DOJ for these same charges. Why should he be held to account and not Trump?

Forum List

Back