To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Sure you did. Just don’t pretend to be objective after all that dancing around a simple question.
Unlike you, I don’t have to pretend.

And I wasn’t dancing around. Getting you to ask an unloaded and a straightforward question does take some effort. You hacks are like that.

Unlike you, I don’t have to pretend.

And I wasn’t dancing around. Getting you to ask an unloaded and a straightforward question does take some effort. You hacks are like that.
Questions are only loaded if they are asked to somebody with an agenda who doesn’t want to give a straight and honest answer.

Go ahead and ask me a loaded question. I’ll show you how to give a straight answer

Lol. You’re hopeless.
Why do you and you ILK have such a hard time explaining themselves?! You realize how dumb it makes you look, right? If you have a point to make then make it and be able to back it up.

Questions are only loaded if they are asked to somebody with an agenda who doesn’t want to give a straight and honest answer.

False. Loading is done by the questioner. You dope.

Go ahead and ask me a loaded question. I’ll show you how to give a straight answer

Zzz.

Why do you and you ILK have such a hard time explaining themselves?!

Neither I nor any of my buddies have any such problem. I do lack patience with you trolls.
You realize how dumb it makes you look,
No. I realize how you hate being exposed. I don’t care about your worthless opinions.
right? If you have a point to make then make it and be able to back it up.
I always have a point. Tools like you never do.

Ok then load a question and show me why it’s so hard to give a straight answer to a loaded question. Cause I dont think it is if you are being honest and direct in your answers
How about this? Blow me.

Everyone knows you’re a dishonest little prick. So, feel obligated to go fuck your self. 👍

They don’t.

Conservatives are blind partisan hacks – their knee-jerk defense of Trump is proof of that.

I don't think Carlos De Oliveira is going to go to jail for Trump. He will testify against Trump.

Trump is so guilty. I wonder if he's going to get a "sweetheart deal" like Hunter is getting.

I don't think Carlos De Oliveira is going to go to jail for Trump. He will testify against Trump.

Trump is so guilty. I wonder if he's going to get a "sweetheart deal" like Hunter is getting.
Trump will pardon all of them, fool.

So says a brainwashed drone who believes Biden is innocent.

Probably. Even though there are people in jail serving real time for the exact things he did. At this point I'll take some sort of ban from running for any public office.

Forum List

Back