To impeach or not to impeach, that is the question

Imbecile. I answer questions to things I discuss.
As you refuse to tell us why you believe someone running against an incumbent President is immune from federal investigation of potentially corrupt actions he took while an elected official of the US, your statement is a lie.
Imbecile.
Since that's not what I said....
:21:
Ok...
Do you believe someone running against an incumbent President is immune from federal investigation of potentially corrupt actions he took while an elected official of the US?

As you refuse to tell us why you believe someone running against an incumbent President is immune from federal investigation of potentially corrupt actions he took while an elected official of the US, your statement is a lie.
Imbecile.
Ok...
Do you believe someone running against an incumbent President is immune from federal investigation of potentially corrupt actions he took while an elected official of the US?
No, I don't believe that. Which is why I never said that.

See now how wrong you were to think that's what I said?

Imbecile.
Instead of trying to make it about Biden in a desperate attempt to take the heat of T-Rump, you might want to try to digest todays headlines. Oh look! Here is one:

House Releases Transcripts Of Kurt Volker, Gordon Sondland Impeachment Testimony | HuffPost

SONDLAND ADMITS: QUID PRO QUO!

He is screwed. Even if Biden did something wrong-which he did not by all accounts-, it will not save Trumps fat ass from this.

Imbecile.
Instead of trying to make it about Biden in a desperate attempt to take the heat of T-Rump, you might want to try to digest todays headlines. Oh look! Here is one:
House Releases Transcripts Of Kurt Volker, Gordon Sondland Impeachment Testimony | HuffPost

He is screwed. Even if Biden did something wrong-which he did not by all accounts-, it will not save Trumps fat ass from this.
:21: :21:

In his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement, Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Imbecile.
Ok...
No, I don't believe that.
So, why, in your previously stated terms of Biden running for President, do you take issue with Trump's instigation of a joint investigation of Biden's potential corrupt actions - taken while he was VP - in the Ukraine?

Imbecile.
Ok...
So, why, in your previously stated terms of Biden running for President, do you take issue with Trump's instigation of a joint investigation of Biden's potential corrupt actions - taken while he was VP - in the Ukraine?
Because U.S. law does not allow one to solicit a foreign national to contribute to a campaign for a U.S. federal office.

Imbecile.

In his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement, Mr. Sondland said.

Give me a fucking break! Who the hell else is going to suspend aid besides POTUS or someone at his direction? You failed to provide these excerpts:

He provided a more robust description of his own role in alerting the Ukrainians that they needed to go along with investigative requests being demanded by the president’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani.

And who does Quasimodo Guliani work for?? Here is more:

By early September, Mr. Sondland said, he had become convinced that military aid and a White House meeting were conditioned on Ukraine committing to those investigations.

The additions Mr. Sondland made to his testimony were significant because they were the first admission by a senior figure who had direct contact with Mr. Trump that the military aid for Ukraine was being held hostage to the president’s demands for investigations into his political rivals

As such, Mr. Sondland’s new, fuller account is likely to complicate Republicans’ task in defending the president against the impeachment push, effectively leaving them with no argument other than that demanding a political quid pro quo from a foreign leader may be concerning, but — in the words of Mr. Trump himself — is not “an impeachable event
.”

In other words he is fucked!! :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Imbecile.

Give me a fucking break! Who the hell else is going to suspend aid besides POTUS or someone at his direction? You failed to provide these excerpts:

He provided a more robust description of his own role in alerting the Ukrainians that they needed to go along with investigative requests being demanded by the president’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani.

And who does Quasimodo Guliani work for?? Here is more:

By early September, Mr. Sondland said, he had become convinced that military aid and a White House meeting were conditioned on Ukraine committing to those investigations.

The additions Mr. Sondland made to his testimony were significant because they were the first admission by a senior figure who had direct contact with Mr. Trump that the military aid for Ukraine was being held hostage to the president’s demands for investigations into his political rivals

As such, Mr. Sondland’s new, fuller account is likely to complicate Republicans’ task in defending the president against the impeachment push, effectively leaving them with no argument other than that demanding a political quid pro quo from a foreign leader may be concerning, but — in the words of Mr. Trump himself — is not “an impeachable event
.”

In other words he is fucked!! :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

... and not in a good way.

Imbecile.
Ok...
Because U.S. law does not allow one to solicit a foreign national to contribute to a campaign for a U.S. federal office.
OOOhhhh... I seeeee...
-You- think the results of a joint criminal investigation into corruption = campaign contributions
Under your argument, how can -anyone- running against incumbent President be subject to a joint investigation of actions he took while in federal office?

Imbecile.

Give me a fucking break!
I'm sorry you do not like the the fact the testimony you cited is yet another nothingburger, but the fact remains.

Imbecile.
Ok...
Trump has never really been concerned about corruption . But if he really those an investigation of the Biden's' was legitimate and warranted, it should have been referred to the DOJ and the FBI. Instead he sent the demented Giuliani to cut a back channel deal hoping that Ukraine would come up with some fabricated dirt to get their aid

Imbecile.
Ok...
Trump has never really been concerned about corruption
Shhh... adults talking.
Answer the question or run along...

Ok...
OOOhhhh... I seeeee...
-You- think the results of a joint criminal investigation into corruption = campaign contributions
Under your argument, how can -anyone- running against incumbent President be subject to a joint investigation of actions he took while in federal office?
Uh, no. It's illegal for Trump to solicit such aid to his campaign.it'a not illegal for someone not acting on behalf of a campaign.

Imbecile.

Give me a fucking break!
I'm sorry you do not like the the fact the testimony you cited is yet another nothingburger, but the fact remains.
You can believe whatever delusional crap you want. It won't change anything.

Ok...
OOOhhhh... I seeeee...
Uh, no. It's illegal for Trump to solicit such aid to his campaign.it'a not illegal for someone not acting on behalf of a campaign.
:lol: :21:
That's all I needed to know.
Back into the pit.
:21: :lol:

Ok...
Shhh... adults talking.
Oh please! Don't try to pull that shit on me.

Imbecile.

Give me a fucking break!
You can believe whatever delusional crap you want. It won't change anything.
^^^^
Never has there been, and never will there be, a better example of irony

Ok...
Shhh... adults talking.
Oh please! Don't try to pull that shit on me.
Can't answer the question?
Thought not.
Thanks!

It is rather humorous really. When this whole thing first popped up, Left-wingers were bouncing off the walls about how this is it... this is the impeachment. This is the where Trump will fall. It's all over. The game is up.

.... now months later.... "to impeach or not to impeach. That is the question".

Right.

OOOhhhh... I seeeee...
:lol: :21:
That's all I needed to know.
Back into the pit.
:21: :lol:
Oh? You think it's legal for a president running for re-election to eliminate all competition by using their office to engage other countries to create an air of suspicion around all their election rivals?

:cuckoo:

You poor thing, bless your un-American heart.

Forum List

Back