To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

And what is a comprehensive background check?

All background checks are comprehensive.

The information is the same, for all citizens, on the same forms.

If they couldn't find out what a nut Omar Mateen was, then they weren't comprehensive.

Or Adam Lanza. Or James "Joker" Holmes. Or Cho at VA Tech.

The thing was, when the press started looking into these guys, they found out who they were and how nutty they are within hours.
They knew he was a nut.

He was removed from the lists.

I answered your question. My rights are not up for debate.

You have no credibility Joe.

Address the criminal element before anything else.

Guy, we lock up 2 million people and we have another 7 million on probation or parole. I know it makes your little woodie stand up at the though of punishing people, but the fact is, we aren't going to incarcerate our way out of this problem.

They knew he was a nut.

He was removed from the lists.

They knew he was a nut, but being a nut wasn't good enough to get him barred from buying a gun.

Heck, even if he had been on the Terror Watch No Fly List, he could have STILL bought a gun. That's the problem.

Fuck off Joe.

I don't hate like you fucking illiterate progressives.

I'm licensed and trained.

You obviously have no idea what I do for a living.

Yeah, you collect a big fat check from the government and then whine about the government. Must be an awesome life.

I answered your question. My rights are not up for debate.

You have no credibility Joe.

Address the criminal element before anything else.

Guy, we lock up 2 million people and we have another 7 million on probation or parole. I know it makes your little woodie stand up at the though of punishing people, but the fact is, we aren't going to incarcerate our way out of this problem.
So your solution is to deny citizens their rights!

Fuck off Joe.

I don't hate like you fucking illiterate progressives.

I'm licensed and trained.

You obviously have no idea what I do for a living.

Yeah, you collect a big fat check from the government and then whine about the government. Must be an awesome life.
I don't work for the government any longer.

I'm private sector now.

My duties and obligations haven't changed.

I don't want you selling your gun to a criminal. If you do, you are held accountable

Yes, when we have 33,000 killed by guns, we need more government

So if you sell your used car to somebody, and they get drunk and kill another person or persons, should you be held responsible?

Yeah, we need more government. We need more government because of guns. We need more government because of crime. We need more government because of Wall Street. We need more government because of wage disparity. We need more government because of health care. We need more government because people are too stupid to understand that eating McDonald's is unhealthy.

Seems like every problem that comes along, liberals think we need more government, and that's a long list.

A shorter list would be what problems we do have that doesn't need more government according to the left. I bet all you could present is a blank white page.
When I sell a used car to someone, even a family member, I have to formally transfer the title. A record of that car is kept from the time it leaves the factory, every major maintenance action, every owner until it is scrapped

We need to do the same with guns
Welcome to regulation America.

My arms are protected by the Constitution.

You've managed to over regulate with minimal result.

You'll twist your used car selling self into a pretzel before we give another inch!

That's it, Joe Blow!!!! The cops took mercy on him after he allegedly killed so many people and allegedly wounded so many others even though he was allegedly armed with semi-automatic weapons AND because he was WHITE!!!!!! Just can't beat critical thinking like that!!! Well played, JoeBlow.....well played!!!

The statistics show that you are far more likely to be shot by police if you are black than if you are white.

Report: Black Male Teens Are 21 Times More Likely To Be Killed By Cops Than White Ones

The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police,” a new ProPublica report explains, noting that if whites were killed at the same ratio there would have been another 185 white deaths, just during that three-year period, just of those in that narrow age range.

But, no, Aurora was another False Flag Operation to hide Chem Trails and the rest of the master plan of the Lizard People. I know you really need to believe this.
What does this have to do with my firearms?

Great idea Joe. Another liberal with a solution looking for a problem.

You do realize that most murders that take place in this country are not by weapons the murderer legally bought, right?

well, no, I don't know that. In fact, I would go so far to say that it's unlikely.

I do know every time we have one of these mass shooting - nearly every fucking time - the guns were acquired legally and usually within days of the shooting by either the shooter or a relative of the shooter...
And your solution is to tell me I shouldn't own firearms because you are paranoid?

Congress was designed to carry out the people's will, not yours. It is quite selfish to hold up the legislative process by pouting and sitting on your hands on the floor like three year olds. It is deplorable and childish. To my knowledge, I never saw Republicans pulling this kind of stunt when Obamacare was passed. They actually tried to repeal it, they didn't throw a temper tantrum.

Get off your asses and do your damn job!

the people's will is that 95% of americans support more stringent background checks.

selfish to hold up legislation? what legislation? the bill that the GOP passed that night to make sure that investment advisors have no fiduciary responsibility to their investors.

you seem to have this issue backwards.

the people's will is that 95% of americans support more stringent background checks.

The "people's will" was sitting on that floor doing jackshit for 12 hours.

100% of Americans want Congress to do their job, not whine and pout like toddlers who got rejected by mommy in the toy aisle.

Last edited:
selfish to hold up legislation? what legislation? the bill that the GOP passed that night to make sure that investment advisors have no fiduciary responsibility to their investors.

And let's remember that the 26 people on that floor were gun owners themselves. Massive hypocrites all. And you jillian have no respect for legislative process.

But hey, let's dispense with civility, shall we? Let's not get any legislation passed by sitting on the floor Indian-style like Ms. Jane's Pre-K class! Let's forget that the bill they wanted passed was rejected by the Senate, by both Democrats and Republicans!

You have this issue backwards. You can't carry out the will of the people sitting on the fucking floor. End of story.

Last edited:

100% of Americans want Congress to do their job, not whine and pout like toddlers who got rejected by mommy in the toy aisle.

Well, you'd know a lot about sitting on your ass.

But really, the fact is that 85% of Americans think we should at least stop people on the Terror Watch list from buying weapons.

And your solution is to tell me I shouldn't own firearms because you are paranoid?

No, I'm saying you shouldn't own firearms because your fetish results in 33,000 deaths a year. We've banned Lawn Darts for a lot less.

Lame argument?

I believe it is a Constitutional right. Nothing you can do to disarm us. That is your intention.

Disarming people is a lot easier than you think. If you think your neighbors aren't ready to rat you out at a moments notice, you are delusional.

Well, you'd know a lot about sitting on your ass.

But really, the fact is that 85% of Americans think we should at least stop people on the Terror Watch list from buying weapons.

No, I'm saying you shouldn't own firearms because your fetish results in 33,000 deaths a year. We've banned Lawn Darts for a lot less.
I don't have a fetish Joe.

My possession and use of weapons come with my job description.

I know this upsets you but you'll just have to get over it, somehow.

And let's remember that the 26 people on that floor were gun owners themselves. Massive hypocrites all. And you jillian have no respect for legislative process.

But hey, let's dispense with civility, shall we? Let's not get any legislation passed by sitting on the floor Indian-style like Ms. Jane's Pre-K class! Let's forget that the bill they wanted passed was rejected by the Senate, by both Democrats and Republicans!

You have this issue backwards. You can't carry out the will of the people sitting on the fucking floor. End of story.

Quite the contrary. I think the GOP should be forced every day to explain why they are so beholden to the National Rampage Association that they think it's more important to give terrorists easy access to guns than to protect the American people.

Forum List

Back