To the House Democrats sitting on the floor

Adam Lanza killed no one because no one died at Sandy Hook. James Holmes was a patsy that was found drooling by a car and was easily taken into custody even though he was allegedly "armed to the hilt"....in a day and age where police shoot unarmed civilians for not raising their hands quick enough, don't you find it odd that Holmes was so easily subdued with no force? Of course you don't...because you have no critical thinking skills.

well, I don't have a nice thinking cap like you have.

cats-government-foil-hat-246319.jpeg

"Protects against Chem Trails AND Government Mind control"

Of course the cops didn't shoot Holmes. He's white. The cops don't shoot white people. They have lawyers.

That's it, Joe Blow!!!! The cops took mercy on him after he allegedly killed so many people and allegedly wounded so many others even though he was allegedly armed with semi-automatic weapons AND because he was WHITE!!!!!! Just can't beat critical thinking like that!!! Well played, JoeBlow.....well played!!!

Register your gun
Report who you sold it to
License gun owners
Add markers to ammo

In other words, more government. Because as we all know, more government solves all problems.

I don't want you selling your gun to a criminal. If you do, you are held accountable

Yes, when we have 33,000 killed by guns, we need more government

I don't want you selling your gun to a criminal. If you do, you are held accountable

So if you sell your used car to somebody, and they get drunk and kill another person or persons, should you be held responsible?

Yeah, we need more government. We need more government because of guns. We need more government because of crime. We need more government because of Wall Street. We need more government because of wage disparity. We need more government because of health care. We need more government because people are too stupid to understand that eating McDonald's is unhealthy.

Seems like every problem that comes along, liberals think we need more government, and that's a long list.

A shorter list would be what problems we do have that doesn't need more government according to the left. I bet all you could present is a blank white page.

Register your gun
License gun owners
Add markers to ammo

In other words, more government. Because as we all know, more government solves all problems.

Define "criminal"........because that tag seems to be easily used by your coporate and criminal "gubermint". Your beloved "gubermint" simply gave guns away to Mexican drug cartels while giving away weaponry to the very extremists that we were suppose to be fighting against...how do you make sense out of that???

Adam Lanza killed no one because no one died at Sandy Hook. James Holmes was a patsy that was found drooling by a car and was easily taken into custody even though he was allegedly "armed to the hilt"....in a day and age where police shoot unarmed civilians for not raising their hands quick enough, don't you find it odd that Holmes was so easily subdued with no force? Of course you don't...because you have no critical thinking skills.

well, I don't have a nice thinking cap like you have.

cats-government-foil-hat-246319.jpeg

"Protects against Chem Trails AND Government Mind control"

Of course the cops didn't shoot Holmes. He's white. The cops don't shoot white people. They have lawyers.

Well I guess whites are going to need more lawyers:

Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 10.43.28 PM_0.png

So if you sell your used car to somebody, and they get drunk and kill another person or persons, should you be held responsible?

Yeah, we need more government. We need more government because of guns. We need more government because of crime. We need more government because of Wall Street. We need more government because of wage disparity. We need more government because of health care. We need more government because people are too stupid to understand that eating McDonald's is unhealthy.

Seems like every problem that comes along, liberals think we need more government, and that's a long list.

A shorter list would be what problems we do have that doesn't need more government according to the left. I bet all you could present is a blank white page.

Leftards believe that we need MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies.....leftards don't believe that " da gubermint" can ever do enough for them....being the sheeple that they are.

I have a simpler solution. Make the gun industry responsible for background checks, and allow them to be sued by anyone who is injured or killed by someone who got past them.

Simple enough solution to the problem.

I'm pretty sure if Bushmaster was going to get 49 lawsuits from Orlando, they'd have found out who Omar Mateen was.

Great idea Joe. Another liberal with a solution looking for a problem.

You do realize that most murders that take place in this country are not by weapons the murderer legally bought, right?

That FBI report indicating non-Whites have dramatically higher violent crime stats is really just the tip of the iceberg. Tons of non-Whites are characterized as White, and tons of the savage non-Whites are never caught.

And that disgusting Alabama Congressman has the chutzpah to whine about "Overcoming" and "Martin Luther King." Democrat douchebags need to come to terms with the fact the dumbasses that voted them in are most likely criminals.

When I sell a used car to someone, even a family member, I have to formally transfer the title. A record of that car is kept from the time it leaves the factory, every major maintenance action, every owner until it is scrapped

We need to do the same with guns

Register your gun
License gun owners
Add markers to ammo

Define "criminal"........because that tag seems to be easily used by your coporate and criminal "gubermint". Your beloved "gubermint" simply gave guns away to Mexican drug cartels while giving away weaponry to the very extremists that we were suppose to be fighting against...how do you make sense out of that???
Nutjobs gotta nutjob

When I sell a used car to someone, even a family member, I have to formally transfer the title. A record of that car is kept from the time it leaves the factory, every major maintenance action, every owner until it is scrapped

And we know that those that purchase guns illegally will adhere to those acts, statutes and codes because under the UCC and this corporate "gubermint", they cannot pass "laws". BTW, it is none of "da gubermint's" business of what I have or may not have as long as I am not violating the U.S Constitution ...their acts, statutes and codes do not apply to me.

Register your gun
License gun owners
Add markers to ammo

Nutjobs gotta nutjob

Sorry to inform you, moron...but this corporate "gubermint" whose ass you kiss on a daily basis arms drug cartels and they arm the so called "terrorists" that they claim to be fighting while using them as an excuse to spy on us and LAMELY attempt to restrict our rights to defend ourselves......yeah, I know more than you......infinitely more. Bring your "A" game, asswipe if you want to take me on. I will wipe the cyber floor with you....

Apples and oranges.

Are you responsible for how that person is going to use your car? Because that's what you want to do with guns.

So you keep a record of who you sold your gun to (most people do) and they go out and commit a crime. How is your record keeping going to prevent that crime? It doesn't. That's besides the fact you have no ability to determine if somebody gave you a fake ID or not.

Apples and oranges.

Are you responsible for how that person is going to use your car? Because that's what you want to do with guns.

So you keep a record of who you sold your gun to (most people do) and they go out and commit a crime. How is your record keeping going to prevent that crime? It doesn't. That's besides the fact you have no ability to determine if somebody gave you a fake ID or not.
After you sell the gun and report the sale, you are off the hook

If it turns out you sold your gun to a criminal and never checked or recorded the sale...you are in deep doo doo

Apples and oranges.

After you sell the gun and report the sale, you are off the hook

If it turns out you sold your gun to a criminal and never checked or recorded the sale...you are in deep doo doo

Your beloved corporate gubermint makes money off of weapon sales to drug dealers and terrorists on a daily basis....so who watching the fox in the henhouse???

That's it, Joe Blow!!!! The cops took mercy on him after he allegedly killed so many people and allegedly wounded so many others even though he was allegedly armed with semi-automatic weapons AND because he was WHITE!!!!!! Just can't beat critical thinking like that!!! Well played, JoeBlow.....well played!!!

The statistics show that you are far more likely to be shot by police if you are black than if you are white.

Report: Black Male Teens Are 21 Times More Likely To Be Killed By Cops Than White Ones

The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police,” a new ProPublica report explains, noting that if whites were killed at the same ratio there would have been another 185 white deaths, just during that three-year period, just of those in that narrow age range.

But, no, Aurora was another False Flag Operation to hide Chem Trails and the rest of the master plan of the Lizard People. I know you really need to believe this.

Great idea Joe. Another liberal with a solution looking for a problem.

You do realize that most murders that take place in this country are not by weapons the murderer legally bought, right?

well, no, I don't know that. In fact, I would go so far to say that it's unlikely.

I do know every time we have one of these mass shooting - nearly every fucking time - the guns were acquired legally and usually within days of the shooting by either the shooter or a relative of the shooter...

Damn!

We already have all of those laws.

Specifically state what is not already law or covered by an existing law.
We have all those laws cowritten by the NRA to ensure that they have enough loopholes to keep the flow of guns going
Loopholes again.

Please elaborate!
Let's see..

No background checks on private sales, no way to register sales, no requirements for licensing, no traceability of ammo, no studies on gun violence, no weapons with owner ID
So you want firearm registration?

No requirement for licensing? Do we license criminals who steal firearms?

I had to qualify in 3 states for HQL. Criminals don't and won't.

How do you trace ammo. On most occasions I make my own.

There have been multiple studies on gun violence.

Criminals don't care about studies on the violence they commit.
Register your gun
License gun owners
Add markers to ammo
No.
No.
No and no.

Just another hateful progressive who projects that hatred at those who refuse to give them the control they desire.

The only way to gain that control is to disarm those who he intends to imprison or murder.

Yawn, guy... the only people who are out doing hte murders are you gun nuts.
Fuck off Joe.

I don't hate like you fucking illiterate progressives.

I'm licensed and trained.

You obviously have no idea what I do for a living.

Forum List

Back