To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

Sorry, I was wrong...you ARE as stupid as you look.

Are you telling me a big bad senior NCO is going to be reduced to a puddle of tears because some guy looks at his butt? :lol:

Nobody in the military has to take being sexually harassed, its a not a requirement to be in the military, what part of sexual harassment do you not understand or does sexual harassment only apply to straights and homophobes who harass gays? Why can't gays suck it up and live with DADT? They've been doing it already.
You really are scared of gays, aren't you?

Sissy bedwetter.

You have nothing to say because your argument has been deepsixed.

have the military members vote on it ...all there is to it.

LMAO & spit out my coffee doing so when I read this post. Those who served know one thing for sure, and all will agree: The military is NOT a democracy.
In my years in uniform I was never asked to vote on where I slept, where I was sent, who was my boss or the menu [I must add that Navy chow was pretty damn good].

LMAO & spit out my coffee doing so when I read this post. Those who served know one thing for sure, and all will agree: The military is NOT a democracy.
In my years in uniform I was never asked to vote on where I slept, where I was sent, who was my boss or the menu [I must add that Navy chow was pretty damn good].

Since the military is not a democracy why can't gays just deal with DADT?

Since the military is not a democracy why can't they just deal with gays?

Why can't straights deal with the same rules?

You know what I think is funny, is the military is so worried about gays serving in the military, and what might happen in the "shower". That is a stupid argument anyways, because they are already showering with gays now, they just don't know who.
But where is the outrage over the way straight men treat women in the military? Women are more likely to be assaulted by a STRAIGHT man, then a straight man being assaulted by a gay man. Where is the outrage?

You know what I think is funny, is the military is so worried about gays serving in the military, and what might happen in the "shower". That is a stupid argument anyways, because they are already showering with gays now, they just don't know who.
But where is the outrage over the way straight men treat women in the military? Women are more likely to be assaulted by a STRAIGHT man, then a straight man being assaulted by a gay man. Where is the outrage?
What outrage, Jillian?........Give us your first hand knowledge that straight men are running around treating women like shit in the military.

Oh, but wait, you never served, therefore you haven't a clue.

Christ girl, think before ya' speak!:cuckoo:

What outrage, Jillian?........Give us your first hand knowledge that straight men are running around treating women like shit in the military.

Oh, but wait, you never served, therefore you haven't a clue.

Christ girl, think before ya' speak!:cuckoo:

Yea...those showers are dangerous

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/17/us/17assault.html

WASHINGTON — The Department of Defense released an annual report on Tuesday showing an 11 percent increase in reports of sexual assault in the military over the past year, including a 16 percent increase in reported assaults occurring in combat areas, principally Iraq and Afghanistan.

The report said there were 3,230 reports of sexual assault filed involving service members as either victims or assailants in the fiscal year that ended in September. The Pentagon attributed the rise largely to an upward trend in the reporting of incidents, and said the jump did “not necessarily” reflect an increase in the number of incidents.

The Pentagon offered no evidence that reporting rather than sexual assault itself was on the rise in the military, and there have been reports in recent years suggesting that the strains between men and women in close quarters in war zones have exacerbated the problem.

Last edited:

The military has changed. They have their own rooms with a private shower.

I'm currentlty serving and I wonder where the hell are all of these sexual assaults against women in the military? As for the shower thing, I stressed that a gay man straing at a straight man's ass is sexual harassment because it is by regulation and I can't think of anyone I know who are in the same showers with men who are openly and or known to be gay. I never said shat about gays potentially anally raping straight men if DADT was repealed why the fack do you even bring up sexual assault for?

Another point to consider is about Catholic chaplains and gay servicemembers who claim to be Catholic, are Catholic chaplains going to be charged with discrimination and homophobia for preaching against homosexuality at mass or will the military tell them what they can't preach about?

Why can't straights deal with the same rules?

We're not the one's who have a problem with the rules.

Since the military is not a democracy why can't they just deal with gays?

Since the military is not a democracy why are gays even complaining at all?

Because it divides the country arbitrarily into "citizens" and "gay citizens". What makes homosexuals any different as Americans or soldiers than heterosexuals, besides what they do consensually with their genitals? To not unequivocally allow gay soldiers to serve the same way as straight soldiers is to set up the same kind of false "separate but equal" rules that were deemed unconstitutional when they tried it with black Americans. It's a basic civil rights issue.

Homosexuality is not a crime, so there should not be legal repercussions for being homosexual, which is what DADT is.

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

Why have it in the first place? These people fight for our country, and you assholes think that those that are gay don't deserve the same freedom of expression. I think that is shameful as fuck. It shouldn't fucking matter if you are gay, you homophobic twatbag. I fucking hate ignorance...

WHY REPEAL IT? I'm guessing you are the kind of person that is all for us going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, do you know how many gays have died over there, fighting 'for our freedom'? A LOT!!!!

Because it divides the country arbitrarily into "citizens" and "gay citizens". What makes homosexuals any different as Americans or soldiers than heterosexuals, besides what they do consensually with their genitals? To not unequivocally allow gay soldiers to serve the same way as straight soldiers is to set up the same kind of false "separate but equal" rules that were deemed unconstitutional when they tried it with black Americans. It's a basic civil rights issue.

Homosexuality is not a crime, so there should not be legal repercussions for being homosexual, which is what DADT is.

Charlie already covered this but comparing gays to blacks is a bullshat comparison. Sexual behavior is not a civil rights issue, its a private issue that stays in your bedroom and personal life and should not be politicized.

Nobody in the military has to take being sexually harassed, its a not a requirement to be in the military, what part of sexual harassment do you not understand or does sexual harassment only apply to straights and homophobes who harass gays? Why can't gays suck it up and live with DADT? They've been doing it already.

Sissy bedwetter.

I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no. You want your bigotry institutionalized.

As I said: If DADT is repealed, you will accept it, and you will treat all the Soldiers in your charge exactly the same, your prejudice notwithstanding. If you don't, you don't deserve to be a senior NCO.

There's plenty in the Air Force. We have a zero tolerance policy. Each installation has a growing Sexual Assault Response Coordinator team.

Sissy bedwetter.

I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no. You want your bigotry institutionalized.

As I said: If DADT is repealed, you will accept it, and you will treat all the Soldiers in your charge exactly the same, your prejudice notwithstanding. If you don't, you don't deserve to be a senior NCO.

Mission is primary. The military has better things to do than to worry of social experimentation.

Charlie already covered this but comparing gays to blacks is a bullshat comparison. Sexual behavior is not a civil rights issue, its a private issue that stays in your bedroom and personal life and should not be politicized.

Remember what you just wrote here FAILO. Why is it the left politicizes these things and then pretend they don't?

Forum List

Back