To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

You failed. The military frawns upon PDA in uniform. But what they when not in uniform is up to them

No, you failed. PDA happens in uniform all the time with no repercussions but please, continue to show your ignorance.

You failed. The military frawns upon PDA in uniform. But what they when not in uniform is up to them

Apply the same standards on PDA to heterosexuals as homosexuals. Heterosexuals can openly hug and kiss their loved ones when they depart and when they return from a deployment. Gays are afraid to even have them present.

Other than that, a heterosexual soldier can talk about their loved ones, celebrate anniversaries and weddings, tell them on an open phone that they love them.

If Heterosexuals are willing to serve under the same terms as homosexuals then DADT should be maintained

No they cannot. I said the military frawns on that crap. Tryt doing it in basic or on base in uniform.

More ignorance. You've never served, have you?

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

So make another service where homosexuals can show their love, nobody has a right to be in the military, its not a school dance or a town hall meeting, its the military, its a different world with its own courts. You give up rights going into the military. That is how it should be, thats how they get the job done.

You should not worry that you cannot be openly homosexual in the military, you can join Americorp.

No rights denied, you have a choice.

AmeriCorps

Apply the same standards on PDA to heterosexuals as homosexuals. Heterosexuals can openly hug and kiss their loved ones when they depart and when they return from a deployment. Gays are afraid to even have them present.

Other than that, a heterosexual soldier can talk about their loved ones, celebrate anniversaries and weddings, tell them on an open phone that they love them.

If Heterosexuals are willing to serve under the same terms as homosexuals then DADT should be maintained

No they cannot. I said the military frawns on that crap. Tryt doing it in basic or on base in uniform.

The following is quoted from AFR 30-1, Air Force Standards:
"Public display of affection while in uniform, except in the context of a military social event like the Military Ball, is not allowed. This includes kissing, holding hands, and all other forms of physical affection."

YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT THANKS FOR SHARING YOURS.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

Just like I said, other than openly flaunting their homosexuality there is no real reason to repeal it.

How is having a picture or a visit in the hospital flaunting your homosexuality?

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

So make another service where homosexuals can show their love, nobody has a right to be in the military, its not a school dance or a town hall meeting, its the military, its a different world with its own courts. You give up rights going into the military. That is how it should be, thats how they get the job done.

You should not worry that you cannot be openly homosexual in the military, you can join Americorp.

No rights denied, you have a choice.

AmeriCorps

That is a good suggestion. We actually did that in WWII with black soldiers.....and it worked out so well!

the only reason I can think of is that is should be number 100 on dems list not no3. Millions are in jail for pot possession, how many are in jail for being gay in the military?

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

bullshit. the military does NOT frown on PDA when units return from deployment. What a gay servicemember does when NOT in uniform is as liable to get them discharged as anything they might do IN uniform.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

bullshit. the military does NOT frown on PDA when units return from deployment. What a gay servicemember does when NOT in uniform is as liable to get them discharged as anything they might do IN uniform.
I just posted this to art 15 because he neged me neither you or him knows what you are talking about.
"Public display of affection while in uniform, except in the context of a military social event like the Military Ball, is not allowed. This includes kissing, holding hands, and all other forms of physical affection."

That rule is all but unenforced, hick.

I just posted this to art 15 because he neged me neither you or him knows what you are talking about.

clearly, you have never stood on the D&S piers in Norfolk when a destroyer squadron comes home from the Med. I have. Lot's of times.

I'll try..

Homosexuals must hide it

The military doesn't frown on PDA in uniform when husbands or wives see each other for lunch or stop by the workcenter either. If I had a nickel for every kiss hello or goodbye in uniform that I witnessed in front of Commanders, First Shirts, OIC's, NCOIC's, etc I'd be able to take a nice vacation.

But you said there wasn't any rule against it when you neged me.

clearly, you have never stood on the D&S piers in Norfolk when a destroyer squadron comes home from the Med. I have. Lot's of times.
Do not act a fool and say there is no rule when there is a rule against it. It may or may not be enforced but it can be.

So now you lie?

Hi, you have received -227 reputation points from Article 15.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you fail at knowing shit about the military, bigredneck because PDA in uniform happens all the God damned time.

Regards,
Article 15

Note: This is an automated message.

Do not act a fool and say there is no rule when there is a rule against it. It may or may not be enforced but it can be.

and if the military DID enforce that rule on heterosexual servicemembers who greeted their life partners with a kiss upon return from deployment, what would be the consequences? DISCHARGE? who's the fool? :lol:

So now you lie?

Comment:
you fail at knowing shit about the military, bigredneck because PDA in uniform happens all the God damned time.

Regards,
Article 15

You are impling that there is not a rule because everybody does it all the time. You are acting as if there was no rule against So fuck off.

So now you lie?

Comment:

Regards,
Article 15

You are impling that there is not a rule because everybody does it all the time. You are acting as if there was no rule against So fuck off.

I didn't imply jack shit. If there was no rule against it I would have stated it. Do you REALLY think I didn't know that it was against regs to show PDA? :lol:

So now you lie?

Comment:

Regards,
Article 15

which is it?:razz:

and if the military DID enforce that rule on heterosexual servicemembers who greeted their life partners with a kiss upon return from deployment, what would be the consequences? DISCHARGE? who's the fool? :lol:

What in the fuck is wrong with you cock sckers? There's a rule against it and now you do not lkike it because I showed you it does exsist. Now you are going overboard in stupidity mainemanm.

Forum List

Back