To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

Do not act a fool and say there is no rule when there is a rule against it. It may or may not be enforced but it can be.

and if the military DID enforce that rule on heterosexual servicemembers who greeted their life partners with a kiss upon return from deployment, what would be the consequences? DISCHARGE? who's the fool? :lol:

What in the fuck is wrong with you cock sckers? There's a rule against it and now you do not lkike it because I showed you it does exsist. Now you are going overboard in stupidity mainemanm.

You're a complete fool if you think maineman was unaware of the rule.

Do not act a fool and say there is no rule when there is a rule against it. It may or may not be enforced but it can be.

and if the military DID enforce that rule on heterosexual servicemembers who greeted their life partners with a kiss upon return from deployment, what would be the consequences? DISCHARGE? who's the fool? :lol:

What in the fuck is wrong with you cock sckers? There's a rule against it and now you do not lkike it because I showed you it does exsist. Now you are going overboard in stupidity mainemanm.

what is this thread about?

servicemembers greet their loved ones with affection ALL the time.... and NOTHING happens to them. GAY servicemembers NEVER greet their loved ones using the exact same displays of affection because their careers are summarily RUINED.

see the difference?

Both of you were acting as if there was no rule because everybody does it all the time. Oh and I doubt he is aware of it since it's an Air Force rule and he was in the gavy.
hence AFR

Last edited:

servicemembers greet their loved ones with affection ALL the time.... and NOTHING happens to them. GAY servicemembers NEVER greet their loved ones using the exact same displays of affection because their careers are summarily RUINED.

see the difference?

B-but there's a RULE!

Both of you were acting as if there was no rule because everybody does it all the time.

No, both of us have actually served and know that the rule is generally ignored.

see the difference?

So DADT should be lifted just to let gay servicemembers kiss each other all up in the mouth? Thats hardly a facking reason and the military isn't suffering because of it.

see the difference?
Didn't read the rule did you?
"Public display of affection while in uniform, except in the context of a military social event like the Military Ball, is not allowed. This includes kissing, holding hands, and all other forms of physical affection."

You really are scared of gays, aren't you?

Sissy bedwetter.

You have nothing to say because your argument has been deepsixed.
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no. You want your bigotry institutionalized.

As I said: If DADT is repealed, you will accept it, and you will treat all the Soldiers in your charge exactly the same, your prejudice notwithstanding. If you don't, you don't deserve to be a senior NCO.

Charlie is not in the military but he was in the AF. I'm in the Army and I have 5 years left to go before I retire and the military cannot force me to accept homosexuality.

see the difference?

So DADT should be lifted just to let gay servicemembers kiss each other all up in the mouth? Thats hardly a facking reason and the military isn't suffering because of it.

now...if you could find a post from me, or from ANYONE supporting repeal of DADT that stated that we wanted it repealed JUST so gays could kiss one another, that would be real nice. If not, STFU. thanks.

see the difference?
"Public display of affection while in uniform, except in the context of a military social event like the Military Ball, is not allowed. This includes kissing, holding hands, and all other forms of physical affection."

Didn't read my post did you?

The military doesn't frown on PDA in uniform when husbands or wives see each other for lunch or stop by the workcenter either. If I had a nickel for every kiss hello or goodbye in uniform that I witnessed in front of Commanders, First Shirts, OIC's, NCOIC's, etc I'd be able to take a nice vacation.

Because it divides the country arbitrarily into "citizens" and "gay citizens". What makes homosexuals any different as Americans or soldiers than heterosexuals, besides what they do consensually with their genitals? To not unequivocally allow gay soldiers to serve the same way as straight soldiers is to set up the same kind of false "separate but equal" rules that were deemed unconstitutional when they tried it with black Americans. It's a basic civil rights issue.

Homosexuality is not a crime, so there should not be legal repercussions for being homosexual, which is what DADT is.

Charlie already covered this but comparing gays to blacks is a bullshat comparison. Sexual behavior is not a civil rights issue, its a private issue that stays in your bedroom and personal life and should not be politicized.

Remember what you just wrote here FAILO. Why is it the left politicizes these things and then pretend they don't?

It isn't the left, its the LogCabin Gay Republicans that politicizing it.

which is it?:razz:

Is there a rule aginst PDA?

who cares? it is beside the point. you lied about what Art 15 said and you don't know shit about the military. that's obvious.

Like a little bitch you jump to a conclkusion like a whore jumps on a dick. Misspeaking is not lying. But art 15 was impling that there was no rule because everybody does it and you did the same thing. Ifucking guess you did since if the word are not acvtually as you said it yoiu will claim I lied again.

see the difference?

ships returning to port are not military social events like military balls. but then, I can understand why you wouldn't KNOW that.

Hey.... why not stick to topics where you KNOW something.... like how to eat racoon stew with only six teeth.

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

Just like I said, other than openly flaunting their homosexuality there is no real reason to repeal it.

How is having a picture or a visit in the hospital flaunting your homosexuality?

Homosexuality is only recognized through homosexual behavior and homosexual sex violates the UCMJ, so to admit to being gay is admitting that one is engaging in homosexual conduct.

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

So make another service where homosexuals can show their love, nobody has a right to be in the military, its not a school dance or a town hall meeting, its the military, its a different world with its own courts. You give up rights going into the military. That is how it should be, thats how they get the job done.

You should not worry that you cannot be openly homosexual in the military, you can join Americorp.

No rights denied, you have a choice.

AmeriCorps

That is a good suggestion. We actually did that in WWII with black soldiers.....and it worked out so well!

And what does this have to do with DADT?

see the difference?

Didn't read my post did you?

The military doesn't frown on PDA in uniform when husbands or wives see each other for lunch or stop by the workcenter either. If I had a nickel for every kiss hello or goodbye in uniform that I witnessed in front of Commanders, First Shirts, OIC's, NCOIC's, etc I'd be able to take a nice vacation.

Who's never been in the military now? Have you ever been in Basic traing? People have been recycled for showing PDA while in basic.

Is there a rule aginst PDA?

who cares? it is beside the point. you lied about what Art 15 said and you don't know shit about the military. that's obvious.

Like a little bitch you jump to a conclkusion like a whore jumps on a dick. Misspeaking is not lying. But art 15 was impling that there was no rule because everybody does it and you did the same thing. Ifucking guess you did since if the word are not acvtually as you said it yoiu will claim I lied again.

wrong, moron. I lived with the rules against PDA from my first day at Annapolis. My point is: when straight sailors break that rule, their careers are not summarily ended.

got it?

see the difference?

ships returning to port are not military social events like military balls. but then, I can understand why you wouldn't KNOW that.

Hey.... why not stick to topics where you KNOW something.... like how to eat racoon stew with only six teeth.

Ships coming in from sea is not a social event? Sure it isn't. WOW i SHOULD HAVE HAD A v-8

Forum List

Back