To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

You don't have to. The UCMJ does that for you. I would rightfully expect you to enforce DADT, even though I think it's an idiotic policy.

This isn't about you, it's about the policy and that is much bigger than any individual serviceman.

The policy isn't causing any problems in the military, its been a non-issue for soldiers, its those outside of the military stirring up shat and fanning the flames. If you repeal DADT certain articles of the UCMJ have to be changed because homosexual conduct violates the UCMJ. Change those articles and the military is facking cosigning homosexual conduct which goes against the Good order and Discipline of the military.
Yeah.....ya' gotta watch-OUT for that homosexual conduct!!!!! :eek:

"Fehrenbach said he has nine Air Medals, including one for valor for assaulting an Iraqi ambush position while under heavy anti-aircraft fire during the first days of the invasion. He told Maddow that he and his wingman spotted a dozen armored personnel carriers laying in wait for advancing U.S. troops on their way to Baghdad.

The wingman's plane suffered a malfunction which made it impossible for him to accurately fire his weapons
, Sarvis said, so in addition to unleashing his own he guided the wingman so that he could fire on target, as well, all while under fire.

The two knocked out the ambush
, he said."

Why do you pretend homosexual troops are innocent and straights are the culprits and turn a blind eye to conduct like this? Click Here and SEE.

No it isn't lame, I'm just presenting an example situation where a troop could be put in a position where he/she could be forced into something. I know you only see things one way because in your mind everybody is a homophobe if they don't see it your way.
Troops are put in a position where they can be forced into something all the time. :lol: You think E-1s and -2 LIKE cleaning latrines?

Good order and discipline says you do what you're ordered, smartly and professionally.

Stupid monkey, thats a poor example, cleaning latrines, which doesn't go against any religion.

Bass, how you like it if every time somebody here talked to you they inserted the "N" word?

I think you should drop the monkey label.

What will happen to your ass if a homosexual looks at it? :confused:

You don't have a problem with a homosexual looking at your ass? You must like it. The point is that no gay should be looking at my ass since I'm not gay.
You know what? Tough shit. Suck it up, Buttercup. The military's full of doing things you don't want to do.

You don't give a damn about good order and discipline or what's best for the military. You want official policy to backstop your hatred.

So women should suck it up when guys are looking at there breasts and making them feel uncomfortable, right? Staring at someone in a sexually suggestive manner and making that person feel uncomfortable is a form of sexual harassment you stupid apeman and by military regulation no one has to suck that up.

so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

There are none.

I served in the Corps for 31 years and I can tell you this. Repealing DADT would be a very bad thing. DADT is in place for their protection and to negate harrassment. If gays serve openly harrassment and discrimination incidents would sky rocket.

DADT needs to stay in place.
Wrong. Sexual harassment and discrimination are already forbidden in the military; there are reporting avenues (and you can request anonymity) and agencies designed to deal with them.

If anyone finds out, they lose their job. If someone finds out you are heterosexual there is no penalty.

I do think it is interesting people are using the same arguments today, that they used in regards to african americans.

Didn't take long for someone to put racism in this.

Kuissa is retarded because blacks didn't lose their jobs and get discharged from the military for being black and she's a shameless homosexuality loving liberal monkey for making that comparison.

so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

There are none.

I served in the Corps for 31 years and I can tell you this. Repealing DADT would be a very bad thing. DADT is in place for their protection and to negate harrassment. If gays serve openly harrassment and discrimination incidents would sky rocket.

Wrong. Sexual harassment and discrimination are already forbidden in the military; there are reporting avenues (and you can request anonymity) and agencies designed to deal with them.

You support sexual harassment by gays because you just said if a gay man stares at straight man's but the straight man should just suck it up, meaning suck up sexual harassment by homosexuals. According to you gays are allowed to sexually harass straight men because the straight men who support DADT are anti-gay bigots who deserve it and should suck it up and take it.

If anyone finds out, they lose their job. If someone finds out you are heterosexual there is no penalty.

I do think it is interesting people are using the same arguments today, that they used in regards to african americans.

Didn't take long for someone to put racism in this.

Kuissa is retarded because blacks didn't lose their jobs and get discharged from the military for being black and she's a shameless homosexuality loving liberal monkey for making that comparison.

Once again....how would you like it if I called you the "N" word every time I talked to you?

No it isn't lame, I'm just presenting an example situation where a troop could be put in a position where he/she could be forced into something. I know you only see things one way because in your mind everybody is a homophobe if they don't see it your way.
Troops are put in a position where they can be forced into something all the time. :lol: You think E-1s and -2 LIKE cleaning latrines?

Good order and discipline says you do what you're ordered, smartly and professionally.

Stupid monkey, thats a poor example, cleaning latrines, which doesn't go against any religion.
Dumbass. The military requires its members to do things they wouldn't want to do. You don't get to whine about it.

[Why do you pretend homosexual troops are innocent and straights are the culprits and turn a blind eye to conduct like this? Click Here and SEE.
You do know straight officers and enlisted commit rapes too, right?

Maybe we shouldn't allow straights in the military.

How about a military force of eunuchs? There are a couple ball-less wonders in this thread who could serve.

You don't have a problem with a homosexual looking at your ass? You must like it. The point is that no gay should be looking at my ass since I'm not gay.
You know what? Tough shit. Suck it up, Buttercup. The military's full of doing things you don't want to do.

You don't give a damn about good order and discipline or what's best for the military. You want official policy to backstop your hatred.

So women should suck it up when guys are looking at there breasts and making them feel uncomfortable, right? Staring at someone in a sexually suggestive manner and making that person feel uncomfortable is a form of sexual harassment you stupid apeman and by military regulation no one has to suck that up.

Oh, so then you admit there are avenues for reporting harassment, and that straight servicemembers who are harassed by gays can report it anonymously.

Maybe you're not quite as stupid as you look.

There are none.

You support sexual harassment by gays because you just said if a gay man stares at straight man's but the straight man should just suck it up, meaning suck up sexual harassment by homosexuals. According to you gays are allowed to sexually harass straight men because the straight men who support DADT are anti-gay bigots who deserve it and should suck it up and take it.
Sorry, I was wrong...you ARE as stupid as you look.

Are you telling me a big bad senior NCO is going to be reduced to a puddle of tears because some guy looks at his butt? :lol:

Dumbass. The military requires its members to do things they wouldn't want to do. You don't get to whine about it.

Dumbass, the military doesn't require soldiers to take being sexually harassed, because its not a requirement.

http://www.sexualassault.army.mil/files/r600_20_chapter7.pdf

Categories of sexual harassment

a. Verbal. Examples of verbal sexual harassment may include telling sexual jokes, using sexually explicit profanity, threats, sexually oriented jody calls, sexual comments, whistling in a sexually suggestive manner, and describing certain sexual attributes about one’s physical appearance. Verbal sexual harassment may also include using terms of
endearment such as “ honey”, “ babe”, “ sweetheart”, “ dear”, “ stud” or “ hunk” in referring to soldiers, civilian coworkers or family members.

b. Nonverbal. Examples of nonverbal sexual harassment may include staring at someone (i.e. “ undressing someone with one’s eyes”), blowing kisses, winking, or licking one’s lips in a suggestive manner.

Your facking argument is so lame.

Are you telling me a big bad senior NCO is going to be reduced to a puddle of tears because some guy looks at his butt? :lol:

Nobody in the military has to take being sexually harassed, its a not a requirement to be in the military, what part of sexual harassment do you not understand or does sexual harassment only apply to straights and homophobes who harass gays? Why can't gays suck it up and live with DADT? They've been doing it already.

Nobody in the military has to take being sexually harassed, its a not a requirement to be in the military, what part of sexual harassment do you not understand or does sexual harassment only apply to straights and homophobes who harass gays? Why can't gays suck it up and live with DADT? They've been doing it already.

Let's work this out...make straight soldiers live by DADT too...no hetero signs of affection...no wedding rings...no talking about wives/husbands/dates...etc.

Dumbass, the military doesn't require soldiers to take being sexually harassed, because its not a requirement.

http://www.sexualassault.army.mil/files/r600_20_chapter7.pdf

Categories of sexual harassment

a. Verbal. Examples of verbal sexual harassment may include telling sexual jokes, using sexually explicit profanity, threats, sexually oriented jody calls, sexual comments, whistling in a sexually suggestive manner, and describing certain sexual attributes about one’s physical appearance. Verbal sexual harassment may also include using terms of
endearment such as “ honey”, “ babe”, “ sweetheart”, “ dear”, “ stud” or “ hunk” in referring to soldiers, civilian coworkers or family members.

b. Nonverbal. Examples of nonverbal sexual harassment may include staring at someone (i.e. “ undressing someone with one’s eyes”), blowing kisses, winking, or licking one’s lips in a suggestive manner.

Your facking argument is so lame.
If you get harassed by a gay in the shower, report it. That's what the system's for.

Dumbass.

If DADT is repealed, you will suck it up and drive on, Soldier.

You really are scared of gays, aren't you?

Sissy bedwetter.

Let's work this out...make straight soldiers live by DADT too...no hetero signs of affection...no wedding rings...no talking about wives/husbands/dates...etc.
But that's not faaaaaaair!! /Flaylo

Thats essentially saying lets make homosexuality the equal of heterosexuality, no can do, because it isn't.

Forum List

Back