To those calling Snowden a coward...

I don't think Snowden is a coward. I think he's a traitor and if captured should be given a fair trial and then hung or shot in public.

The man obviously is no coward.

Based on what? Snitching and running away?

Giving up a six figure job, a girlfriend, and a life in a decent country to spend his life on the run, fearing death or incarceration. You can agree or disagree with what he did, but I wouldn't call him a coward.
"fearing death or incarceration"????

He has half the world and about a third of this country's retards lining up to kiss his balls.
WTF does he have to fear?

He should not turn himself in, that would be stupid. He may not be a hero but what he did, needed to be done and I'm glad he blew the whistle on the tyrant in the W.H.

That seems to imply that he's a criminal

Is he a criminal or hero/whistleblower?
The way I see it is he had to break the law in order to expose our president. The REAL traitor in all of this is Obama. He's the one who should be facing charges.

He should not turn himself in, that would be stupid. He may not be a hero but what he did, needed to be done and I'm glad he blew the whistle on the tyrant in the W.H.

The way I see it is he had to break the law in order to expose our president. The REAL traitor in all of this is Obama. He's the one who should be facing charges.

Keep trying S.J. (which I think stand for Stupid Jackass).........................can you provide a single link that says that Obama is responsible?

Or....................are you going to keep trumpeting the bullshit the tea baggers feed you on a regular basis?

Keep trying S.J. (which I think stand for Stupid Jackass).........................can you provide a single link that says that Obama is responsible?

Or....................are you going to keep trumpeting the bullshit the tea baggers feed you on a regular basis?
Anybody who thinks Obama knows nothing about our government spying on it's citizens is either a liar, or a fucking idiot. I think you're probably both.

Anybody who thinks Obama knows nothing about our government spying on it's citizens is either a liar, or a fucking idiot. I think you're probably both.

So..................just like I thought.........................you have no links, nor do you have proof.

Is it really that easy to let FAUX Nooze brainwash you?

If so..................you may really try getting a couple of more synapses to fire.

So..................just like I thought.........................you have no links, nor do you have proof.

Is it really that easy to let FAUX Nooze brainwash you?

If so..................you may really try getting a couple of more synapses to fire.

I'm more interested in what Obama will do going forward. We can blame Bush for initiating the PA. We can blame 'rogue agents' for going overboard with implementing it. But now that the word is out, it's on Obama's plate. What's he going to about it?

Based on what? Snitching and running away?

Giving up a six figure job, a girlfriend, and a life in a decent country to spend his life on the run, fearing death or incarceration. You can agree or disagree with what he did, but I wouldn't call him a coward.
"fearing death or incarceration"????

He has half the world and about a third of this country's retards lining up to kiss his balls.
WTF does he have to fear?
He has spending from twenty years to the rest of his life in prison, much of it in a solitary confinement cell a la Bradley Manning, to fear. And for what? For showing his countrymen that their government is spying on them?

I don't think Snowden is a coward. I think he's a traitor and if captured should be given a fair trial and then hung or shot in public.
Traitor? Why? What revelations are you aware of which qualifies for that condemnation?

You may rest assured if Snowden had revealed anything which would justify calling him a traitor, or accuse him of aiding an enemy, we'd be hearing it from government. Have you heard about anything like that?

Snowden took an oath and he violated that oath. We'll give him a fair trial and he'll probably have a very long time to look at a small piece of Kansa farm land just outside of Ft. Leavenworth.

I have no sympathy for the man what-so-ever.

Well, if Snowden spends 3 months at every country Obama/Democrats have turned against our beloved USA before returning..he'll be a very old man.
I'm not sticking up for Obama or the Democrat Party but it was the Bush Administration that instigated the invasion of a non-aggressive sovereign nation and imposed the reputation of torturers upon Americans. Those actions are what turned the world against us.

What I blame Obama and the Democrat Congress for is not holding the conspirators in the Bush Administration to account for those actions.

This case has nothing to do with Snowden, as it concerns the myth propagated by some that the NDAA ‘authorizes’ the government to subject citizens to ‘indefinite detention,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
I have been led to believe the President has imparted to himself (or designees) with the power to arrest and indefinitely confine American citizens without specific charge(s) or benefit of Habeas Corpus.

Is that true? If not, what is the source of this popular confusion?

Thank you.

Snowden took an oath and he violated that oath. We'll give him a fair trial and he'll probably have a very long time to look at a small piece of Kansa farm land just outside of Ft. Leavenworth.

I have no sympathy for the man what-so-ever.
Everyone who is in any way involved with the surreptitious monitoring of Americans' private communications has violated the Constitution and probably their oath to support it.

What have you to say about that?

Don't let your partisan hatred cloud your judgement.

These legitimately passed measures date back to 2006

:eusa_whistle:

You know.................when this whole Snowden thing started, I was kinda in his corner for a little bit, because it appeared he was trying to blow the whistle on something that needed to be exposed, and he also appeared to take the time to vet the information and not release any that would harm operations and operators overseas.

However......................the longer this goes on, the more it looks like he's in it just for the fame.

If they can find and catch him, he should be put on trial.

You know.................when this whole Snowden thing started, I was kinda in his corner for a little bit, because it appeared he was trying to blow the whistle on something that needed to be exposed, and he also appeared to take the time to vet the information and not release any that would harm operations and operators overseas.

However......................the longer this goes on, the more it looks like he's in it just for the fame.

If they can find and catch him, he should be put on trial.

I don't really care about Snowden. But the NSA spying bothers me quite a bit.

Just wanted to remind everyone snowden IS a coward

Just wanted to remind everyone that Big Brother is watching. Do we care about that? Or will we let them distract us with stupid theatrics?

Yep, they are. But Snowden is still a little bitch in my book. Anyonw who runs from their issues is. I pointed out my reasoning earlier in this thread and I believe my judgment to be sound.

Forum List

Back