Today’s GOP - Censure Those Who Convicted Trump But Not Klan Leaders

The GOP is a total joke.

We keep saying how can they get any lower, but they do.

Bush and Trump were totally failed presidents with failed results, the worst in US history.

These retards are going to double down on failure.

Bush was a failure. Trump was a bigger failure leaving office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and crisis...

God help us what the next idiot failed GOP president will do. America can't afford to ever elect a republican ever again.
And you think permanent far left one party rule is the answer?
The GOP is the party of complete failure.

Bush was a terrible president with failed results
Trump was a terrible president with failed results

Bush and Trump have destroyed America.

How come when a GOP presidents leaves office the country is in ruin and crisis??

There needs to be accountability in the GOP, they are the party of total failure, a total joke.

1. It is worth noting that Iraq is still a functioning democracy.

2. And Trump was doing very well, until covid hit. Your pretense of failure, is bullshit.
1. Barely.

2. Doing "very well"? He never broke 50% approval. That is also barely, not very.

1. I'm grading on a curve. It is an arabic muslim country after all.

2. Interesting. YOu define success by popularity. I was referring to his actual job performance. I thought my covid reference made that clear.
Nice to see you admit Donnie Covidseed fucked up the response. :lol:

You can't judge a President harshly when a random event fucks up the whole world.

Any serious attempt to judge Trump's administration has to look primarily at the effects of his policies and actions before covid.

And he was doing pretty good. I especially was excited to see lower end wages rising.

You can when the response was botched so incredibly badly.

Which provides a good motive for partisan lefties to generate numbers that make it look like that happened.

Thread title. "GOP today"
O.P subject: A newspaper article from 1989.

Just like the fake impeachment evidence.
The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.

That is moronic and not true. The Klan was always an important voting bloc for the DEMs, until they were destroyed.

This new incarnation of them, is an irrelevant fringe.

You pretend otherwise, to give you an excuse to dehumanize your enemies.

Why do you want to dehumanize your enemies? Historically, that is not something people of good intent do.
republicans want to keep confederate monuments and everything, "my heritage!".
Democrats say losers dont get participation trophies.
Its the Klan who wants the confederate everywhere.
This is why southern strategy happened.

Yes, that is a good example of how you are dehumanizing your enemies.

More and more liberals are admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps.

Are you ready to be honest, or are you still lying?
Please link to these alleged liberals that are "admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps." ...this ought to be good.

No. You know it is true and I can't be bothered. Address the facts.

Actually I don't know that is true and since you, a COVID truther, is the one making the claim, I'm gonna need links, liar.

I'm not a liar. I think by now, you have a sense of how I am a deeply honest person.

I know you don't like that fact. But on some level you know it.

So, knock off the shit. The truth is that you already have a rationalization in place to dismiss the links if I were to waste the time finding the examples.

So, let's just skip to your rationalization and I will address it.
I have no need to rationalize something you made up, liar. Link to all these liberals you claim want to kill you or put you in a concentration camp.

Why? YOu are not going to admit anything. You will just rationalize a reason to dismiss it.

I don't have to since you can't prove it happened.

Whatever. We can go back to my original point then.

That is moronic and not true. The Klan was always an important voting bloc for the DEMs, until they were destroyed.

Why do you want to dehumanize your enemies? Historically, that is not something people of good intent do.

The GOP is a total joke.

Bush and Trump were totally failed presidents with failed results, the worst in US history.

Bush was a failure. Trump was a bigger failure leaving office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and crisis...

God help us what the next idiot failed GOP president will do. America can't afford to ever elect a republican ever again.

How come when a GOP presidents leaves office the country is in ruin and crisis??

There needs to be accountability in the GOP, they are the party of total failure, a total joke.

2. And Trump was doing very well, until covid hit. Your pretense of failure, is bullshit.
1. Barely.

2. Doing "very well"? He never broke 50% approval. That is also barely, not very.

2. Interesting. YOu define success by popularity. I was referring to his actual job performance. I thought my covid reference made that clear.

You can't judge a President harshly when a random event fucks up the whole world.

Any serious attempt to judge Trump's administration has to look primarily at the effects of his policies and actions before covid.

And he was doing pretty good. I especially was excited to see lower end wages rising.

Which provides a good motive for partisan lefties to generate numbers that make it look like that happened.

Ah, so now we have the root of your ridiculous conspiracy theory. :lol: Trump fucked up the COVID response all on his own. He didn't need any "help" from shadowy doctors you can't prove exist, COVID truther.

The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.

More and more liberals are admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps.

Please link to these alleged liberals that are "admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps." ...this ought to be good.

Actually I don't know that is true and since you, a COVID truther, is the one making the claim, I'm gonna need links, liar.

I'm not a liar. I think by now, you have a sense of how I am a deeply honest person.

So, knock off the shit. The truth is that you already have a rationalization in place to dismiss the links if I were to waste the time finding the examples.

I have no need to rationalize something you made up, liar. Link to all these liberals you claim want to kill you or put you in a concentration camp.

Why? YOu are not going to admit anything. You will just rationalize a reason to dismiss it.

They were a voting block for Dixiecrats until the Civil Rights era and Democrats embraced desegregation. The Klan wasn't destroyed, they just changed parties.

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

Ah, so now we have the root of your ridiculous conspiracy theory. :lol: Trump fucked up the COVID response all on his own. He didn't need any "help" from shadowy doctors you can't prove exist, COVID truther.

There is nothing ridiculous about it. You people have been hysterical since Trump was elected and have conspired in other ways to gin up bullshit ways of undermining Trump.

Hell, the Very Fine People lie, where Trump stated that some of the anti-confederates were "very fine people" and you people like and said that he said that about nazis, is huge example.

My point stand. Trump polices seemed to be working pretty good, before Covid.

They were a voting block for Dixiecrats until the Civil Rights era and Democrats embraced desegregation. The Klan wasn't destroyed, they just changed parties.

The Klan did not switch parties. They faded away to a fringe shadow. The republicans were desegregation before teh dems and never stopped being desegregation.

Why do you want to pretend the world is far worse than it is?

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

There is nothing ridiculous about it. You people have been hysterical since Trump was elected and have conspired in other ways to gin up bullshit ways of undermining Trump.

Hell, the Very Fine People lie, where Trump stated that some of the anti-confederates were "very fine people" and you people like and said that he said that about nazis, is huge example.

Yes, Trump was coasting on his predecessors accomplishments...until he botched the COVID response.

The Klan did not switch parties. They faded away to a fringe shadow. The republicans were desegregation before teh dems and never stopped being desegregation.

No dear, they went into hiding and now vote straight Trump Republican ticket.

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

Yes, Trump was coasting on his predecessors accomplishments...until he botched the COVID response.
Another niggardly taking credit for the white man's accomplishments

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

Correll, tell me again how Republicans aren't racist. :lol: I need the laugh.

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

Obama's economic expansion was aged and slowing when Trump took office. Trump's policies revitalized it.

And note the way you keep saying Covid, to distract form discussing Trump's polices.

Sort of makes my point for me.

No dear, they went into hiding and now vote straight Trump Republican ticket.

That is a silly fantasy that dems tell themselves.

The Klan number in the thousands, at most.

75 million people voted for Trump.

Why do you want to pretend they are a serious player?

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

Correll, tell me again how Republicans aren't racist. :lol: I need the laugh.

Death Angle is not "republicans". He is one person. I am another. Trump is still another.

The GOP has been pro-equality for blacks since long before I was born. You too.

Why are you willing to ignore generations of political platforms and policy because of one guy?

GOP now as Trump before call everything a witch hunt, fake news, fraud, rigged, etc. etc etc. Now they cling to the newest farce that the DEMS are partners with the Chinese ... wow ... ho lee fook moment.

GOP now as Trump before call everything a witch hunt, fake news, fraud, rigged, etc. etc etc. Now they cling to the newest farce that the DEMS are partners with the Chinese ... wow ... ho lee fook moment.

That seems to have no connection with the topic.

Is anyone really surprised?

View attachment 457050

That's where the GOP is right now.

I guess it has to hit rock bottom before it can turn around.

Le6kTZc.gif

Look at the dates in your own sources! Sixteen years passed!
And?

You are fucking stupid.

In 1989, I was a 28 year-old Navy officer whose last child was yet to be even born, who hadn't voted in 10 years. Today I am a grandfather of 4 tweens and teens, and retired, working, for the Army as a contractor. Things change, moron!
I was a member of the GOP until a few years ago. I never even seen a racist. You are talking about the Louisiana GOP. So I though I would try to ease your fear. It must be a local thing proving there are stupid people in both political parties, a fact we both know. The Democrats go beyond the typical racism, criminal, get rich with inside trading, underhanded dealing of Congress. That is expected. But at evil I draw the line and evil is the democrat party. I also heard some of those Louisiana GOP Leaders are left handed. That is what you should fear.

There are none.

However there are many posts from the trump people of how they want civil war or how they want to nuke California or how they want to kill anyone who is liberal.

The bush boy created a prison in GITMO.

trump created all those camps at the border and kidnapped children from their parents. Then lied about not knowing how to reunite them.

Democrats haven't made those prisons, republicans did.

What that trump person is doing is called projection. They are projecting what they want to do to anyone who doesn't agree with them onto everyone who doesn't agree with them.

As I've always said, if you want to know what a republican is thinking or wanting to do etc, just listen to what they accuse the democrats of doing. The democrats aren't doing it but republicans either are or want to or are working to.

The GOP is a total joke.

1. Barely.

The predecessor who said "There's no magic wand to bring back those manufacturing jobs."
And Trump did just 2 years later.

Forum List

Back