Today’s GOP - Censure Those Who Convicted Trump But Not Klan Leaders

Thread title. "GOP today"
O.P subject: A newspaper article from 1989.

Just like the fake impeachment evidence.
The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.
There are an estimated 3000 members of the Klan nationwide, Stupid.

And it was YOUR party who kept electiNG a Klan leader to the senate until 2010.
EX-Klan leader.... too bad you don't have any EX's! :)

Or they would live in Texas and that is why he would reside in Tennessee...

Anyhoo, isn’t it funny how the Party of Trump voting base is pulling everything they can from thin air to defend the action taken by the Louisiana chapter of the Trump political party?

Look at where the Trump cult said there was all this so-called "fraud," which, of course, was non-existent

• Milwaukee - Mainly black voters
  • Detroit - Mostly black voters
  • Philadelphia - Mostly black voters
  • Atlanta - Mostly black voters

Well, this sock is only slightly less insane than the one running it until a few weeks ago

The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.

That is moronic and not true. The Klan was always an important voting bloc for the DEMs, until they were destroyed.

This new incarnation of them, is an irrelevant fringe.

You pretend otherwise, to give you an excuse to dehumanize your enemies.

Why do you want to dehumanize your enemies? Historically, that is not something people of good intent do.

That is moronic and not true. The Klan was always an important voting bloc for the DEMs, until they were destroyed.

Why do you want to dehumanize your enemies? Historically, that is not something people of good intent do.
republicans want to keep confederate monuments and everything, "my heritage!".
Democrats say losers dont get participation trophies.
Its the Klan who wants the confederate everywhere.
This is why southern strategy happened.

That's where the GOP is right now.

I guess it has to hit rock bottom before it can turn around.
You'd think they'd know they hit rock bottom already.... :eusa_whistle:

They discovered quicksand....

The GOP has supported legal equality for blacks for generations.

Your pretense that they have not, is vile.
The republicans know they can't win with the Blacks against them so they engage in voter suppression. Here's one link. Maybe you have a link to prove your point?

YOu want a link to support the idea that the GOP has supported legal equality for blacks for generations?

Why? You know it is true and that you will just dismiss anything I post.

Nothing in my post made any comment on winning black votes. So, that is off topic.

Yes, that is a good example of how you are dehumanizing your enemies.

More and more liberals are admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps.

Are you ready to be honest, or are you still lying?

More and more liberals are admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps.

Please link to these alleged liberals that are "admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps." ...this ought to be good.

The GOP is a total joke.

We keep saying how can they get any lower, but they do.

Bush and Trump were totally failed presidents with failed results, the worst in US history.

These retards are going to double down on failure.

Bush was a failure. Trump was a bigger failure leaving office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and crisis...

God help us what the next idiot failed GOP president will do. America can't afford to ever elect a republican ever again.
And you think permanent far left one party rule is the answer?

God help us what the next idiot failed GOP president will do. America can't afford to ever elect a republican ever again.
How many hay paddocks died for that straw man? Apart from that, I always giggle when deplorables call the Democratic Party 'far left'. They wouldn't know far left from a bar of soap.

Please link to these alleged liberals that are "admitting that the end game is mass murder or concentration camps." ...this ought to be good.

No. You know it is true and I can't be bothered. Address the facts.

The GOP is a total joke.

Bush and Trump were totally failed presidents with failed results, the worst in US history.

Bush was a failure. Trump was a bigger failure leaving office in shame and disgrace with the country in ruin and crisis...

The GOP is the party of complete failure.

Bush was a terrible president with failed results
Trump was a terrible president with failed results

Bush and Trump have destroyed America.

How come when a GOP presidents leaves office the country is in ruin and crisis??

There needs to be accountability in the GOP, they are the party of total failure, a total joke.

The GOP is a total joke.

How come when a GOP presidents leaves office the country is in ruin and crisis??

There needs to be accountability in the GOP, they are the party of total failure, a total joke.

1. It is worth noting that Iraq is still a functioning democracy.

2. And Trump was doing very well, until covid hit. Your pretense of failure, is bullshit.

Is anyone really surprised?

View attachment 457050

Is David Duke an elected Republican?

Thanks for playing.

Exactly! When I saw David Duke, that gave me a good laugh!!! They have to go back to the 80's to find something even remotely connected, and even then it's not relevant in any way. Hey Op, when was Robert Byrd censored by the Dems for being a Grand Wizard?? He served until 2010 if my memory is correct??

No. You know it is true and I can't be bothered. Address the facts.

Actually I don't know that is true and since you, a COVID truther, is the one making the claim, I'm gonna need links, liar.

The GOP is a total joke.

1. It is worth noting that Iraq is still a functioning democracy.

2. And Trump was doing very well, until covid hit. Your pretense of failure, is bullshit.
1. Barely.

2. Doing "very well"? He never broke 50% approval. That is also barely, not very.

Is anyone really surprised?

View attachment 457050

Le6kTZc.gif

You'd think they'd know they hit rock bottom already.... :eusa_whistle:

There may not be the kind of rock bottom for these people that forces one to reexamine their values.
Its fun to watch the GOP tie it's self into knots for a candidate that has never gotten more votes than a democrat in the same election. .
Republicans have proven that vindictive hypocrisy is their platform.
The GOP is a total joke.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....screaming ”white supremacy” and “racist” in a nation founded, built and funded by whites falls on deaf ears...it’s played the fuck out. Your pet human darkies are responsible for mass degradation and the ruin of American communities, cities and states. It’s time for you to exhaust all effort changing ‘dark’ culture / behavior. Move along now...be productive.

Forum List

Back