Today’s GOP - Censure Those Who Convicted Trump But Not Klan Leaders

Thread title. "GOP today"
O.P subject: A newspaper article from 1989.

Just like the fake impeachment evidence.
The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.

Of course, you are full of shit, here. Will Quigg is the leader of the Triple K in California, the nation's most populous state. And he delivered California for Hillary Clinton in 2016 with his endorsement.

The Klan have long been an important voting block for the GOP, the Party would never do anything to alienate that constituency.
There about 12 people in the Klan today, so how could they be an important voting block for anyone. Furthermore, most of them are Democrats.

Look at where the Trump cult said there was all this so-called "fraud," which, of course, was non-existent

• Milwaukee - Mainly black voters
  • Detroit - Mostly black voters
  • Philadelphia - Mostly black voters
  • Atlanta - Mostly black voters
What about it? Those cities are where Democrats are the majority.

There about 12 people in the Klan today, so how could they be an important voting block for anyone. Furthermore, most of them are Democrats.

A significant percentage of the KKK membership are undercover agents for the FBI and other law enforcement as well as journalists looking to keep an eye for a "scoop".

Are they mostly Democrat? Probably, considering the disgraceful political behavior of the FBI in recent years.

There are an estimated 3000 members of the Klan nationwide, Stupid.

And it was YOUR party who kept electiNG a Klan leader to the senate until 2010.

So the Trump political party is upset that some of it members are not blindly following him off the cliff?

Not surprising at all...

How does it benefit the GOP to ignore the 75 million Little Trumpsters and vote to censure them?

Maybe I'm not that smart, but I just don't see the advantage.

I'll take your word for it that there are 3000 members of the KKK in America. But how many are Law Enforcement or journalists working under cover? The Jewish Defense League and other groups fighting antisemitism also have undercover folks in there, keeping an eye on the Triple K.

That's where the GOP is right now.

I guess it has to hit rock bottom before it can turn around.
You'd think they'd know they hit rock bottom already.... :eusa_whistle:

They discovered quicksand....

The GOP has supported legal equality for blacks for generations.

Your pretense that they have not, is vile.
The republicans know they can't win with the Blacks against them so they engage in voter suppression. Here's one link. Maybe you have a link to prove your point?

The republicans know they can't win with the Blacks against them so they engage in voter suppression. Here's one link. Maybe you have a link to prove your point?
Why is it that you racist Dimwingers think black people are too stupid to get an ID?

Why is it that you racist Dimwingers think black people are too stupid to get an ID?
Because they vote Democrat. They must be stupid.

EX-Klan leader.... too bad you don't have any EX's! :)

Look at where the Trump cult said there was all this so-called "fraud," which, of course, was non-existent

You beleive a dementia riddled old rich white career politician who ran a campaign from his basement got more black votes than the first black president.
Are you stupid or something?

You beleive a dementia riddled old rich white career politician who ran a campaign from his basement got more black votes than the first black president.
Are you stupid or something?
More people voted overall, a 30% increase in all voters in 2020 vs 2008.

And 2020 had Stacey Abrahms Get out to vote programs, brought more people out to vote in the community....

I think it's easily explained....

Why do you think they need a gvt issued photo ID to vote, when they were already registered to vote and vetted?

What purpose does it serve?

So the Trump political party is upset that some of it members are not blindly following him off the cliff?

Not surprising at all...

How does it benefit the GOP to ignore the 75 million Little Trumpsters and vote to censure them?

Maybe I'm not that smart, but I just don't see the advantage.

How is it you are so blinded you can not see Trump is guilty of his words that caused the insurrection and bashing those that believe he was wrong is just being a sheep that would follow Trump off a cliff...

What Trump and those like him want is complete loyalty and if anyone that disobey will be punished and yet those like you call the left the Communists here...

Forum List

Back