Today's Republicans are clowns!

I am no fan of Hillary but I think the Republicans are immature clowns! What happened to Republicans like Abraham Lincoln and Dwight D. Eisenhower?

This election is one big pile of excrement!

The debate last Saturday was an embarrassment not just to the Republicans but to our whole political system

The idea that we would even consider candidates who act like that in public is pathetic

yes, most of the medias have been infiltrated by the left leaning and are really an Enemy to people who aren't voters of the Democrats
That goes for most of our professors in universities too, and teachers unions, and of course Hollywood and the whole entertainment industry. Maybe churches is the last place the public can go and not hear a secular leftist ideology.

Yes, and we see how it's been working. Look at the followers someone like Bernie Sanders draws . they aren't enough to worry about yet. But will they be someday?
Yes, they will.

The truth be told, I am already a fatalist christian. I am doing exactly what God says don't do, i.e. be a pessimist and think there is no hope for this world. It could be called a sin of mine.

One thing trump proves is that Americans don't want a Republican president. Not even Republican voters.
No. All he is proving is that Americans are sick and tired of being lied to. Even us dumb ones can see it's all bullshit for the past 30 years or more. Trump is a protest vote. It is not really about Trump. And Republican policies would be fine with the voters if they thought for one second those republican candidates really meant it.
What a slanted opinion.

Republican policies would be fine, if they worked!

They work alright, just like we told you they would. Great example is you sent jobs to china for cheap goods. Now you don't have a job so you can't even afford cheap goods.
I have a job, my own actually. Unlike you it's legal and doesn't involve sneaking around on street corners. Americans vote with their dollars, not just Republicans.

Conservativism works every time it's tried. Lowering taxes and spending increases the economy. The opposite has the opposite effect. Why blame China but not Mexico? Clinton wasn't a Republican.
A Wealthy Capitalist on Why Money Doesn't Trickle Down | BillMoyers.com

The OP will be voting for Hillary.

Bernie Sanders.

conscienceobject.jpg

One thing trump proves is that Americans don't want a Republican president. Not even Republican voters.
No. All he is proving is that Americans are sick and tired of being lied to. Even us dumb ones can see it's all bullshit for the past 30 years or more. Trump is a protest vote. It is not really about Trump. And Republican policies would be fine with the voters if they thought for one second those republican candidates really meant it.
What a slanted opinion.

They work alright, just like we told you they would. Great example is you sent jobs to china for cheap goods. Now you don't have a job so you can't even afford cheap goods.
I have a job, my own actually. Unlike you it's legal and doesn't involve sneaking around on street corners. Americans vote with their dollars, not just Republicans.

Conservativism works every time it's tried. Lowering taxes and spending increases the economy. The opposite has the opposite effect. Why blame China but not Mexico? Clinton wasn't a Republican.
Bill Moyers? Snicker. Couldn't figure out the words you wanted to make your point though, huh?

What a slanted opinion.

Bill Moyers? Snicker. Couldn't figure out the words you wanted to make your point though, huh?
I just wanted to point out that NO your way doesn't work, ever.

Oh it works for the rich sure. But you and I aren't rich.

Capitalism has worked well for me. I live debt free because of what I've earned. How do you suppose the US got where it is?
The England that our forefathers left worked fine for the small merchantile & elite ruling class too. It was the masses that left for a better way. Your capitalism is turning us back to the days where the rich have it good, the small merchantile class is doing ok, but the rabble or masses aren't doing so good.

I don't care what capitalism is doing for you. What about everyone else?

You need to either listen to or read this fireside chat you anti American prick.

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Fireside Chat.

Capitalism has worked well for me. I live debt free because of what I've earned. How do you suppose the US got where it is?
The England that our forefathers left worked fine for the small merchantile & elite ruling class too. It was the masses that left for a better way. Your capitalism is turning us back to the days where the rich have it good, the small merchantile class is doing ok, but the rabble or masses aren't doing so good.

I don't care what capitalism is doing for you. What about everyone else?

You need to either listen to or read this fireside chat you anti American prick.
Everyone else benefits from capitalism. That's where the social programs get their money from. We have been moving left so your theory makes no sense.

Has Alex Jones or Paul Ryan declared all the clowns walking around various towns across the country as terrorists yet? They have people hiding in their houses and not going out at night.

WTF is it about dressing like a clown that scares the hell out of people? It's pretty hard to chase you with baggy pants and big shoes, they aren't carrying chainsaws, and they eat cotton candy. Killer Klowns From Outer Space, now that is something altogether different.

I to enjoy the American dream through hard work. I am retired, receive a pension(not from the government),and I am debt free. Capitalism is the only system that enables you to better yourself with a little effort on your part..

I to enjoy the American dream through hard work. I am retired, receive a pension(not from the government),and I am debt free. Capitalism is the only system that enables you to better yourself with a little effort on your part..
Who gave you a pension? And why don't companies give them anymore?

Who gave you a pension?

My two former companies will each give me a pension.

And why don't companies give them anymore?

In part because corporate tax rates are too high.

Who gave you a pension?

Bet you work for union companies. Who else gives pensions.

And that's your answer for everything. Taxes.

Who gave you a pension?

My two former?? I asked who did you work for.

Also, what did you do for them? Did you go to college?

Who gave you a pension?

Actually, no. Neither was unionized. However my third and current career is union, and yes, they have a pension plan.

Who gave you a pension?

Actually, no. Neither was unionized. However my third and current career is union, and yes, they have a pension plan.
Who are these companies?

Who gave you a pension?

My two former?? I asked who did you work for.

Aetna and Freddie Mac.

Also, what did you do for them?[/QUOTE]

Nunya.

Did you go to college?

Of course.

Forum List

Back