Tom Brady Declares His Support For Trump

brady-trump.jpg

Oh shit, I'm gonna puke!
Puke is your code word for comment right?

55f9b0c71c00002500082429.jpeg

Well, at least Tom Brady had made it a few consecutive days without being at the crux of a controversy. But that’s over now.

On Wednesday, Brady entered the political ring again when he threw his support behind his "good friend" Donald Trump.

More: Tom Brady Declares His Support For Presidential Candidate Donald Trump

Damn! Brady just lost his football hero status with me! I wonder how Patriot Nation feels about it?

Actually this is great news. I hope they will allow Brady to continue to play football and win another couple of Super Bowls while he serves our nation as Vice President in the Trump Administration. They should allow it as much as Obama played golf, basketball, and wenton vacations.

Well, at least Tom Brady had made it a few consecutive days without being at the crux of a controversy. But that’s over now.

On Wednesday, Brady entered the political ring again when he threw his support behind his "good friend" Donald Trump.

Damn! Brady just lost his football hero status with me! I wonder how Patriot Nation feels about it?

Actually this is great news. I hope they will allow Brady to continue to play football and win another couple of Super Bowls while he serves our nation as Vice President in the Trump Administration. They should allow it as much as Obama played golf, basketball, and wenton vacations.

Then they should allow Brady to appoint the next director of the CIA. Who does Tom Brady know who would make the best top spy? :eusa_think:

bill.jpg

Then they should allow Brady to appoint the next director of the CIA. Who does Tom Brady know who would make the best top spy? :eusa_think:

bill.jpg

Works for me. He knows how to get results.

Matt Light and several other Patriots have endorsed Trump as well. Its big news here in New England. Kraft and Belichick are also good friends of Trump.
You know, that actually makes sense. I can see the similarity. Kraft the patacheats are selling mooks that they don't pathologically cheat, and the Donald is essentially selling the mooks that they too can own a Corvette that costs less than ten grand.

jeezus that looks like one of those photos from a legalized same sex marriage news story.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Aww Brady upset the OP by daring to support the candidate of his choice on the bright side I haven't heard him say redskins.

Aw, gee, it looks like someone is trying to troll.
You started the silly thread and expressed your disappointment in Brady's choice I'm simply mocking it as it deserves to be as any thread bemoaning who a sports star or celebrity endorses should be.

Forum List

Back