Tom Petty's family issues a cease and desist order to Trump campaign

Can you cite the actual law that forbids anybody holding a party or event publicly, is is this yet another Leftie engaging in fantasy fascistic wishful thinking?

Public event = license & permission. Private event = not required. Should I spell it out s l o w e r?

That’s nice. Good to know. I’ll take his music out of my playlists and off Pandora. One good turn deserves another.
It's interesting how stupid these out of touch Trump hating entertainers are. Literally destroying half the population of this country as prospective customers!

WTF does baking cakes for gay weddings have to do with this? Reboot your brain please.
What do you mean, an artist is clearly closing their art or service not to be used in a setting that they disagree with their ideology. This is exactly the same as if a bakery refused to have their cakes exhibited and or eaten at a gay wedding.

It's interesting how stupid these out of touch Trump hating entertainers are. Literally destroying half the population of this country as prospective customers!

You are a Cult45 twat that thinks he's entitled to steal shit. That's the bottom line. Your dumb DJ/private event false equivalency flopped. Pay for the shit you use or borrow. Is that hard?

Songs are intellectual property.
It is also how musicians earn a living.
Yep, one has to buy the song at a store, that’s all , where they play what they bought is irrelevant.

why do you fkrs like to lose so much?

You are a Cult45 twat that thinks he's entitled to steal shit. That's the bottom line. Your dumb DJ/private event false equivalency flopped. Pay for the shit you use or borrow. Is that hard?
Playing a song at a rally is equivalent to stealing? Have you taken your meds today?

Yep, one has to buy the song at a store, that’s all , where they play what they bought is irrelevant.

why do you fkrs like to lose so much?
You can buy it on the Internet and replay it as much as you want anywhere you want. The Left always has issues with freedom and capitalism. They want to control everything.

Playing a song at a rally is equivalent to stealing?
Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission for a usage where such permission is required, thereby infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. Copyright holders routinely invoke legal and technological measures to prevent and penalize copyright infringement.

Playing a song at a rally is equivalent to stealing? Have you taken your meds today?
Dude, and not one of these fks said shit about the taking Nike’s and stores and Seattle

Permission where? Making money off it. Trump makes money off his name, not Petty

I guess you liberal urban cowboys won't be hearing much Tom Petty on free country radio anymore. But you can use some of your "benefit" bucks to pay for a music service on your phone/pacifier.

You can buy it on the Internet and replay it as much as you want anywhere you want. The Left always has issues with freedom and capitalism. They want to control everything.
Exactly. They are perpetual losers

When you liberals define any opposition to your positions as "hate" you are the ones being divisive and hateful.
It would help if you people actually advanced a policy position rather than just announcing that you blame some group and want to take away their rights. Blame, blame, blame. Blacks, browns, women, LGBTs, immigrants, Muslims. Who's next? This is "hate," and you haven't got anything of substance to say. It's just whining, when you folks actually have it pretty easy. I just saw some bitch in Montana interviewed, and she said that "genuine Americans" lived there. What is this about? There probably are more "genuine Americans" in Brooklyn than in the entire state of Montana. Plus, Montana has filth like this Snowden, screaming in people's faces and cursing up a storm. Is all of Montana shameful?

What do you mean, an artist is clearly closing their art or service not to be used in a setting that they disagree with their ideology. This is exactly the same as if a bakery refused to have their cakes exhibited and or eaten at a gay wedding.

Nope it isn't. One is a public retailer who has no right to impose their religion on a paying client.
Can you guess which the other is?
Exactly the same?? - Not even remotely close.
Reboot your brain

Did Trump "buy it" on the Internets? Fuck no he didn't! And even if he did it's called PIRACY.
I'd have no right to buy a song and use it as a prop at a political rally either.
Stop slandering good artists to get elected. And I say that to BOTH sides. Your Donnie has NO respect.

It means they are striving to stay known or striving to stay at work or striving to pay back their globalist benefactors.

Forum List

Back