🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tom Tancredo dumps republican party.

Well, at least some Republicans are figuring it out. There are no 'Small Government Conservatives' left in the Party. Most only claim to be for 'Small Government' when the other side proposes Government mandates they don't like. Otherwise, most Republicans fully support this Big Government Police State. So kudos to Tancredo for figuring it out.

Well, at least some Republicans are figuring it out. There are no 'Small Government Conservatives' left in the Party. Most only claim to be for 'Small Government' when the other side proposes Government mandates they don't like. Otherwise, most Republicans fully support this Big Government Police State. So kudos to Tancredo for figuring it out.
I am all for large government but not how its working now. Its pandering to the elite not the people,it panders to parasites and not working people. Etc. I agree with Tancredo's views on immigration though.

Do Republicans still want folks like this to vote GOP, or are they willing to give up votes for principal?
A vote for a moderate is no vote at all, absolutely defeatist in nature.

Do Republicans still want folks like this to vote GOP, or are they willing to give up votes for principle?
So you're willing to give up votes for principle?.
When there is no real choice, why vote??
You still haven't answered my question.

One more try: Are you willing to give up votes for principle?

Do Republicans still want folks like this to vote GOP, or are they willing to give up votes for principle?

I do, by never voting for lesser of two evils.
The last two presidential elections were all about not voting out of principle...
Obviously

YES! I do. I refuse to vote R or D simply because it was my parties candidate. I have voted in 2 presidential elections and yet to vote for a R or D. Same for ALL elections.

Forum List

Back