Tomahawk maker's stock up after U.S. launch on Syria

You can't have too many tomahawks. And we need to counter Putin's build up of land based cruise mississil's. I get so excited I can't even remember how to spell missles. And we need to get some Abrams tanks out of mothballs and over to our bases that our European allies built for us.

I wonder if Cheney kept any Pershing missiles too.

too bad Uday and Quesay and won't reveal TrumpCo's stake in Raytheon, no doubt it's substantial

JohnnyApplesack , you really need to provide more of an OP then an unsubstantiated one-liner that no one can make sense of in order to discuss. Links aren't required - but they help when you are making a claim about something in the news, and if you don't have a link - at least have more then one line in the OP or the thread is little more than a fly-by bait thread. Thread closed.

too bad Uday and Quesay and won't reveal TrumpCo's stake in Raytheon, no doubt it's substantial

JohnnyApplesack , you really need to provide more of an OP then an unsubstantiated one-liner that no one can make sense of in order to discuss. Links aren't required - but they help when you are making a claim about something in the news, and if you don't have a link - at least have more then one line in the OP or the thread is little more than a fly-by bait thread. Thread closed.
Thread close FAIL :p

Forum List

Back