Tomorrow, for the first time, the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., will host a Muslim prayer

Allah is not "another God", and the Ten Commandments are in the Koran as well.
This came up the other day. I carpool with two Muslims and two Hindus. This issue came up, and I asked the Muslims for clarification. There is only one god. We call him by one name, Muslims call him Allah. Allah is just a name for God. They don't have another god, and they don't think the Christian god is not the true god. They believe there is only one god, just like Christians believe, and it is the same god. Allah is simply the word for god in Arabic; God is the word for god in English.

dont say that fred the goyim might hear, he is the inspiration for many shopping mall.The retail trade could not survive without Jesus.

I'd be more worried about retailers suicide bombing me.
After all, the Christian God is just a retail sales gimmick these days, not actually a religious entity.

Remind me? When was the last time a Muslim Mosque allowed a priest from another religion to preach in that Mosque?
It is all about satans religion you know. See what happens if a Christian preacher wanted to preach in a mosque in America, how many politically correct dimwits would support that?

Allah is not "another God", and the Ten Commandments are in the Koran as well.
This came up the other day. I carpool with two Muslims and two Hindus. This issue came up, and I asked the Muslims for clarification. There is only one god. We call him by one name, Muslims call him Allah. Allah is just a name for God. They don't have another god, and they don't think the Christian god is not the true god. They believe there is only one god, just like Christians believe, and it is the same god. Allah is simply the word for god in Arabic; God is the word for god in English.
Did you know that the koran tells muslims to participate in jihad by deceiving and lying to people? Allah is called the great deceiver in the koran, so is satan in the one true Gods Bible, imagine that. Allah is NOT the same god I worship.

Allah comes from the name for the old arabic moon god. I have actually researched islam and know former muslims, allah is not the one true God I worship as a Christian.

Then why do bibles over here use, " Allah" when they mention God?
Easy, because Allah is just the Arabic word for God - unless Christians are worshiping the moon.

Allah comes from the name for the old arabic moon god. I have actually researched islam and know former muslims, allah is not the one true God I worship as a Christian.

Easy, because Allah is just the Arabic word for God - unless Christians are worshiping the moon.
My Bible doesn't call God by satans name. I would question the authenticity of so called bible.

My Bible doesn't call God by satans name. I would question the authenticity of so called bible.

Only because your limited view of the world does not allow for thoughts that aren't your own, even when devout Christians are the ones to produce these bibles.
In fact, a lack of understanding of the world causes most bullshit to happen.

The muslims had services in the National Cathedral and the world is still on its axis. To muslims the Cathedral is now a mosque and other religions defile it.

Allah
Allah is another god

Drrr, Allah is simply the Arabic word for God.
The first bibles, and many today, still use the word.

Jesus - what a fucking moron.

even Jews from arab countries use the term alah for god you low IQ christer asswipe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back