Tomorrow, for the first time, the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., will host a Muslim prayer

I never heard of Satan being called Allah. Has anyone else, besides AmericanFirst?
Hes an evil god, therefore calling him Satan would probably be appropriate. Even an atheist like me can see the difference between christians and muslims. I can tolerate christianity, but Islam is a poison on humanity and it shouldnt be tolerated in civilized societies.

I never heard of Satan being called Allah. Has anyone else, besides AmericanFirst?
Hes an evil god, therefore calling him Satan would probably be appropriate. Even an atheist like me can see the difference between christians and muslims. I can tolerate christianity, but Islam is a poison on humanity and it shouldnt be tolerated in civilized societies.
All your post does is show your complete ignorance if the Muslim world. There are 1.7 BILLION Muslims on the planet: a tiny, very tiny, percentage of them are engaged in terrorism and wars. The vast, vast majority are living peaceful, ordinary lives, living harmoniiously with the West, with Christians and Jews, etc. Your entire perspective on the Muslim world is based on the narrow focus of the media.

All your post does is show your complete ignorance if the Muslim world. There are 1.7 BILLION Muslims on the planet: a tiny, very tiny, percentage of them are engaged in terrorism and wars. The vast, vast majority are living peaceful, ordinary lives, living harmoniiously with the West, with Christians and Jews, etc. Your entire perspective on the Muslim world is based on the narrow focus of the media.
Youre position isnt backed up by any facts. Polls show gigantic portions of the muslim population world wide who are sympathetic towards terrorists and the idea of jihad. Is this the part where we ignore the muslim worlds record on womens rightsand the general intolerance for other religions too? You arent selling anyone on your ridiculous portrayal of Islam.

Youre position isnt backed up by any facts. Polls show gigantic portions of the muslim population world wide who are sympathetic towards terrorists and the idea of jihad. Is this the part where we ignore the muslim worlds record on womens rightsand the general intolerance for other religions too? You arent selling anyone on your ridiculous portrayal of Islam.
Nope. Absolutely not true. Gigantic? Much hyperbole on your part. You prove that a 'gigantic' number of Muslims are in favor of terrorism and jihad. You can't, but try. I don't need to prove a negative. That is, I don't need to prove that by far, the very vast majority of Muslims around the world are not in favor of terrorism, jihad, or violence. It's a negative, and logically, one cannot prove a negative. But you prove there are so many Muslims who want violence, jihad and terrorism: based on the fact that there are over one and a half billion Muslims on the planet, you might find a few thousand. That's a microscopic minority.

Oh, and BTW, my "ridiculous portrayal of Islam" is based on living more than 7 years in 3 different Muslim countries (90%+ Muslim population), living and working in these countries where my clients, co-workers, neighbors, etc., were also more than 90% Muslim. I'm not at all ignorant about this issue.

Allah
Allah is another god

Drrr, Allah is simply the Arabic word for God.
The first bibles, and many today, still use the word.

Jesus - what a fucking moron.
Allah comes from the name for the old arabic moon god. I have actually researched islam and know former muslims, allah is not the one true God I worship as a Christian.

even Jews from arab countries use the term alah for god you low IQ christer asswipe
guno, what a fragrant turn of foot you have.

But you prove there are so many Muslims who want violence, jihad and terrorism: based on the fact that there are over one and a half billion Muslims on the planet, you might find a few thousand. That's a microscopic minority.
The estimate is that only 5% of Muslims are terrorists or terror advocates. Out of 1.5 billion that means 75 million. 75 MILLION! That's more than any army in the world.

Allah comes from the name for the old arabic moon god. I have actually researched islam and know former muslims, allah is not the one true God I worship as a Christian.

Then why do bibles over here use, " Allah" when they mention God?
Easy, because Allah is just the Arabic word for God - unless Christians are worshiping the moon.
My Bible doesn't call God by satans name. I would question the authenticity of so called bible.

Only because your limited view of the world does not allow for thoughts that aren't your own, even when devout Christians are the ones to produce these bibles.
In fact, a lack of understanding of the world causes most bullshit to happen.
The world is full of bullshit, take Islam for instance.

Nope. Absolutely not true. Gigantic? Much hyperbole on your part. You prove that a 'gigantic' number of Muslims are in favor of terrorism and jihad. You can't, but try. I don't need to prove a negative. That is, I don't need to prove that by far, the very vast majority of Muslims around the world are not in favor of terrorism, jihad, or violence. It's a negative, and logically, one cannot prove a negative. But you prove there are so many Muslims who want violence, jihad and terrorism: based on the fact that there are over one and a half billion Muslims on the planet, you might find a few thousand. That's a microscopic minority.

A few thousand????

There are millions you fucking twat. You are not only obnoxious, you're danerously stupid.

Allahu Akbar

This is a good symbolic step to support friendships. Thank you and peace.

Oh, and BTW, my "ridiculous portrayal of Islam" is based on living more than 7 years in 3 different Muslim countries (90%+ Muslim population), living and working in these countries where my clients, co-workers, neighbors, etc., were also more than 90% Muslim. I'm not at all ignorant about this issue.
Let me educate you, dummy.

TheReligionofPeace.com

Muslim Opinion Polls

A "Tiny Minority of Extremists"?

"Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be
unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is their destination."
Quran 9:73

Have you heard that Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined.

The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society. The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in "discovering" agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.

(These have been compiled over the years, so not all links remain active. We will continue adding to this).

Terrorism

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK - Telegraph

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
Many British Muslims Put Islam First - CBS News
WebCite query result

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
A Year After Iraq War Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
PJ Media
Poll 32 of Palestinians support Itamar attack - Israel News Ynetnews

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
Muslim Publics Divided on Hamas and Hezbollah Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Muslim Publics Divided on Hamas and Hezbollah Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
Zestien procent moslimjongens vindt terrorisme aanvaardbaar- HLN.be

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf
More Survey Research from a British Islamist Hell Daniel Pipes

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
Muslim Americans No Signs of Growth in Alienation or Support for Extremism Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Mod Edit - Please post only part of an article, not the entire thing, per USMB copyright rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back