Too bad the GOP didn't go after al Qaeda the way they go after Hillary Clinton.

R

rdean

9/11 might not have happened.

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Republicans need to stop the witch hunts and present their policies.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.

When Bin Laden was taken down, the GOP was no where to be seen. But Mrs. Clinton was. She was right, and they were wrong in letting Bin Laden go.

Too bad the GOP didn't go after al Qaeda the way they go after Hillary Clinton.
Personally I'm sad they didn't go after Clinton harder, after all she's more dangerous to the welfare of the citizenry of the United States than Al-Qaeda is.

.....but hey the GOP are a bunch of fuck-ups so one cannot expect them to do anything right. :(

I always thought it was interesting that republicans so fiercely went after Hillary and demonized her for Benghazi, and completely left alone the terrorists that were actually behind Benghazi. As if it wasn't their fault. :dunno:

Oh well all that's over with now.

Amen to the OP. Also too bad they didn't go after Bush, Cheney, Rice, and Powell the way they go after Hillary. Oh, and Congress too!

How much taxpayer money have they spent? I know Bill's impeachment by the House cost 40 million after all the investigations and resources were added up. So how much did they spend going after the Clintons since then?

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was Obama and Mrs. Clinton that actually took Bin Laden down. And still, they go after her. Wasting millions more in tax payer money.

Obama said Mrs. Clinton argued FOR taking out Bin Laden after they discovered where he was. Remember during the election, when Obama said he would take down Bin Laden no matter where he was and the GOP said that just proves Obama isn't ready to be president.

Turns out Mrs. Clinton and Obama were right and it was the GOP that was completely wrong.

Show us what they'll do.

We already know what they did. If it's more of the same, will the country survive? Maybe that's their plan.
18328581-b5ce-47c7-a369-abc75a0ea439.gif

I always thought it was interesting that republicans so fiercely went after Hillary and demonized her for Benghazi, and completely left alone the terrorists that were actually behind Benghazi. As if it wasn't their fault. :dunno:

Oh man, I didn't even think of that.

Show us what they'll do.

How does a political party go after armed insurgents? Is their a GOP army out there we haven't heard about?

My God you post the stupidest shit.

Show us what they'll do.

How does a political party go after armed insurgents? Is their a GOP army out there we haven't heard about?

Yup and before 9-11 who had any idea who or what Al Queda was???

Show us what they'll do.

Yup and before 9-11 who had any idea who or what Al Queda was???
obviously dean and his ball sack lakota knew....

Show us what they'll do.

Hey moron....9/11 wouldn't have happened if the Clintons had gone after Osama and Al Quaid AFTER THE FIRST WTC BOMBING....in the 90s.

True. Because Republicans have been so soft on Muslims...

Show us what they'll do.

there

True. Because Republicans have been so soft on Muslims...
Haven't they? Letting Bin Laden go scot free.

Then they invaded the wrong country.

And did you see the constitution they helped Iraq draft?

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established

That's what Republicans helped write.

Show us what they'll do.

Weird isn't it. They hate Americans far more than they hate our real enemies. Literally. I know brain-damage causes strange behavior but how does this group of conservatives come to a point where they view Americans as their mortal enemy but ignore Bin Laden and our real enemies.

Show us what they'll do.

Another nut job tolling hard. So sad. Some loons buy into these asinine threads. Just give them enough rope.

Show us what they'll do.

Bill Clinton had a chance to get Osama, yet he was banging interns and flying around with pedophiles.....rdean you make it so easy, thank you

Forum List

Back