Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

You stupid Moon Bats didn't have a problem with that asshole Obma spending $4 trillion a year and going into debt $10 trillion, did you?

Hypocritical sonofabitches.

No matter how you slice it, tax expenditures are a massive wealth redistribution scheme.

No right minded fiscal conservative would ever be caught dead defending such a scheme.

You stupid Moon Bats didn't have a problem with that asshole Obma spending $4 trillion a year and going into debt $10 trillion, did you?

Hypocritical sonofabitches.
Um. Sorry, but you arrived too late, and now you just made a total fool of yourself.

Your hypocrite card doesn't work on me, dipshit.

So tell us when you started complaining about Trump's $666 billion deficit.

I'll wait here....hypocrite.

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....
But Trump has continued the tradition, and not a peep out of you.

In fact, outside of Obama, no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's. I bet you didn't even know that.

That's because your propaganda outlets have not told you parroting rubes anything about it.
Bull, if that was true the media would be reporting on it. Instead of saying Shit hole over 200 times a day.
I've already provided the link in this topic. Here is it again: Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?

Unlike the pseudocons, I don't make shit up.

See for yourself. Outside of Obama,

Fact.
Save that shit for those as ignorant as yourself, "no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's."

Please bitch!
It's a fact. It can't be helped you are too willfully stupid to look at the evidence.

Tell me what President other than Obama has had a deficit bigger than $666 billion.

Go ahead, punk. Do it.

OOOOO, now you're all tough and shit.

But Trump has continued the tradition, and not a peep out of you.

In fact, outside of Obama, no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's. I bet you didn't even know that.

That's because your propaganda outlets have not told you parroting rubes anything about it.
Bull, if that was true the media would be reporting on it. Instead of saying Shit hole over 200 times a day.
I've already provided the link in this topic. Here is it again: Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?

Fact.
Save that shit for those as ignorant as yourself, "no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's."

Please bitch!
It's a fact. It can't be helped you are too willfully stupid to look at the evidence.

Tell me what President other than Obama has had a deficit bigger than $666 billion.

Go ahead, punk. Do it.

This is not the first time I have bitch slapped a willfully stupid pseudocon.

Not by a long shot.

G.05 never met a debt or deficit he didn't like, under a liberal administration.

Ha! You must be new here. He's been ranting about tax deductions and cutting costs for as long as I've been here.

Just because the guy in the WH has an "R" next to his name hasn't changed his tune at all. Shame I can't say the same about conservatives, they're turning a blind eye to what they hated just over a year ago.

Agreed in just the short time I have been on this board G has posted many times on his plan to reduce and eliminate the debt. And over time a massive tax cut for all. I am by no means an economist but it is a feasible plan by others I have read along with his own.

Poor bastards. Their propaganda outlets didn't inform them about Trump's $666 billion deficit.

Gee, I wonder why.

If the parroting tards aren't told what to scream about, they are in total darkness.

Now, when confronted with the horrifying fact, they put their hands over their eyes and deny, deny, deny.

Sad.

Still waiting to hear who the President was who had a bigger deficit than Trump besides Obama, Meathead.

What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

The GOP loves to spend, and now they are out of money again.

They want to spend more than they took in, and the government is going to shut down because of that.

The pseudocon propagandists never informed the parroting tards of this.

Gee, I wonder why...

It's funny. The tards parrot their propaganda outlets about how such-and-such tard story didn't make all the major outlets. They never check to see if that is true, and as a result they are often embarrassed by me and others who show them their outlets lied to them once again.

It has become crystal clear the tards live in total darkness and only feed on the piss poured for them by hack outlets.

Thus their ignorance of the GOP's big spending ways.

It was in all the papers, kids.

Deficit for 2017 hits $666 billion

U.S. ends fiscal 2017 with $666 billion budget deficit

U.S. fiscal year deficit widens to $666 billion

The U.S. Ran a Beastly $666 Billion Federal Deficit in 2017

Whenever Trump signs a continuing resolution to keep deficit spending, it's always attached to some headline bill so the Tard Herd is distracted.

And their propaganda outlets consent to this tactic by their silence.

Gee, I wonder why...

When Trump signs the next bill approving more deficit spending, it will be attached to an amnesty bill. And all the noise will be about the amnesty part.

On purpose.

This is how easy it is to keep the Tard Herd oblivious to what is going on right in front of their willfully blind faces.

Fact.

Please bitch!

Go ahead, punk. Do it.

Not by a long shot.

You haven't "bitch slapped" anyone twink. You're too stupid to understand that all of our "leaders" work for the same people.

Trump needs some old codger to step in and convince Trumpbots deficits dont matter, and the debt is just a piece of paper in a drawer somewhere ... then give them a royal fucking worthy of the morons they are

Trump needs some old codger to step in and convince Trumpbots deficits dont matter, and the debt is just a piece of paper in a drawer somewhere ... then give them a royal fucking worthy of the morons they ar
Well, good.

Can we stop paying taxes now and just keep running up the credit card?

:lol:

Fact.

Please bitch!

Go ahead, punk. Do it.

Not by a long shot.

You haven't "bitch slapped" anyone twink.
O'rly?

So where's Meathead? :lol:

Forum List

Back