Too Much Winning: Trump’s Tremendous Presidenting Causing Whole Caravans To Attempt Entry into US

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
In yet another disaster caused by President Trump’s winning just far too much, whole caravans of people are trying to enter the US so they too can experience the flawless presidenting of Donald Trump.

Too Much Winning: Trump’s Tremendous Presidenting Causing Whole Caravans Of People To Attempt Entry Into US

Yeah, it’s the Bee, which is now America’s source of news. Mods, I don’t think this belongs in satire because it drives home how crazy the narrative of the Left is of how Trump is destroying America and things are so terrible here.

In yet another disaster caused by President Trump’s winning just far too much, whole caravans of people are trying to enter the US so they too can experience the flawless presidenting of Donald Trump.

Too Much Winning: Trump’s Tremendous Presidenting Causing Whole Caravans Of People To Attempt Entry Into US

Yeah, it’s the Bee, which is now America’s source of news. Mods, I don’t think this belongs in satire because it drives home how crazy the narrative of the Left is of how Trump is destroying America and things are so terrible here.

Wait, so your point here is that because things are better here in the US than in say El Salvado that Trump must be doing a great job!

Wow dude, that is a pretty fucking low bar.

never ceases to amaze me.....

Trump's mitigation of the boarder crisis is backfiring, as expected.
C6hI7qCVsAAtwpG.jpg

Why?

He's addressing the result ,not the source of a humanitarian crisis

what an idiot!

~S~

Wait, so your point here is that because things are better here in the US than in say El Salvado that Trump must be doing a great job!

Suddenly El Salvador is a shithole.

You Leftards bounce around like a gopher game.

You ever been there? Is it not a great place to live...and your whole support of Trump now lies in that we are better than El Salvadro!

This is what being a Trump statist gets you! :21::21::21:

You ever been there? Is it not a great place to live...and your whole support of Trump now lies in that we are better than El Salvadro!

As a matter of fact I have been there.

Most dangerous nation on earth not at war.

And obviously best nation in the Hemisphere.

As a matter of fact I have been there.

Most dangerous nation on earth not at war.

And your "evidence" that Trump is doing a great job is that people from there want to come here! :21::21::21::21:

As I said, that is a fucking low bar you have set

The United States is the best country on the planet, was before Trump and will be after Trump. Only you haters think the US was not great.

The United States is the best country on the planet, was before Trump and will be after Trump. Only you haters think the US was not great.

Just the Dem parts suck, we are fixing that MAGA!

Another America hater. Why do you say our country is not great?

Why do you hate America?

America is the best nation on earth?

That why you Leftists want to transform it?

you are far left of me, so I guess you need to answer that question

Afraid to answer why the Left want to transform America I see.

No one wants to transform anything they love.

I do not know why they want to do that.

Since you are far left of me you would have a much better grasp on what the left wants than I would.

Since you are far left of me you would have a much better grasp on what the left wants than I would.
Thanks for acknowledging the Left are wrong about America.

Yes, you are wrong about America. Seems I made that pretty obvious.

B28710CD-90A1-4D99-A94A-61D6FEE9C9C7.jpeg

View attachment 231112

that is a very nice picture of your savior. Is that the one you bow down to each night as you go to bed?

Another America hater. Why do you say our country is not great?

Why do you hate America?

Lowlife traitor liberals have grown into an infestation, they will be stamped out shortly.

Forum List

Back