Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

You go tell that bullshit to somebody who doesn't know any better. Racist trash like you is what folks hated when I was coming up. Who were the black soldiers going to complain to when it was probably racist like you who were their commanding officers.

The most racist people I have come across in my life are filthy ass Neggras with a hair up their ass. Shitheads that think they are entitled to something. Neggras that have been taught to hate.

They are really the slaves now. They live on the Democrat welfare slave plantation. The only thing is that they don't have to pick cotton to get their fired chicken, collard greens and watermelon. All they have to do is vote for Democrats every couple of years.

The South was right in the Civil War. Anybody that has looked at the history of the conflict knows that.

The Confederacy was the last great hope for Liberty in North America. The bad guys (Liberals) won and that is the reason we have this bloated out of controlled debt ridden liberty sapping stupid Federal government that we have now.

I know that had the South won you probably wouldn't be getting the welfare check that you are getting now but then again other Americans wouldn't have to be working to earn the money that you are getting.

Just grow up. The war is over. The wrong side won and country got fucked for it. If you want to be like the Taliban and want to erase history then go for it Sport. That makes you an asshole but you are not the only one. Just look at all those assholes that vote for Democrats nowadays. Disgusting, isn't it?
Well, it certainly didn't take long on this thread for the real racists to come out in the open, did it? And to think they spent so much time trying to convince us that the Con-federacy wasn't about slavery and racism....:71:

I have always been a racist and have said so many times.

However, I am open about it unlike all these racist Neggras that hate Whites with a passion but think they don't have to be held accountable for it. The stupid Liberals have brainwashed them to think that Neggra racism is justified.
You voted for trump.

No I did not.

I would have a lot more respect for Blacks if they would stop committing so many crimes, get off welfare, start taking care of their families, stop thinking they are entitled and stop voting for destructive Democrats.

I will never have respect for racist trash, they probably will when whites stop committing so many crimes, get off welfare and take care of their damn families. I thought you loved Democrats since that is what your racist, confederate ancestors were.

I love confederate history! Great people

Given your ignorance about Samuel Adams, a man you claim to have studied, I doubt you know much about confederate history.

I am a 5th generation southerner. There is much to admire and love about the South. But fighting a war to maintain the right to own other humans is not one of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
67fc5e2590f30827eb16966ce0d2f656.jpg

3be0e8b7b4c4c593a3d6778ae3e31ebc.jpg

bed9125b714c5ac927d66754b7efb88c--southern-pride-marine-corps.jpg

Racist serving in the military don't leave their racist beliefs behind.
Being proud of our history does not make them racists
How sad that "your history" is made up of ONLY a four year war where your side started it and then got your asses kicked. Even the NAZI Third Reich lasted twice as long as the Con-federacy. :71:
How sad that you know so little about the south
I know a great deal about the South...I'm half Southern, I've lived there for many years....I have walked and studied many Civil War battlefields....you don't even know your own con-federate flag.

Yet, despite this, you continue to say con-federate instead of Confederate.

Also, this ban involves a US military base, not a museum dedicated to history.

And, in case anyone doesn't know, members of the military do not have all the rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. The Uniformed Code of Military Justice is the law for the military. The rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights are not exactly voided. But when you join you trade them for a different set of governing laws.

Given your ignorance about Samuel Adams, a man you claim to have studied, I doubt you know much about confederate history.

I am a 5th generation southerner. There is much to admire and love about the South. But fighting a war to maintain the right to own other humans is not one of them.
Well that’s a funny history book you read.. name?

I have read numerous history books, and taken several college level history courses. You?

Of course racist love it.
Free blacks were racist?

Free blacks loved the confederacy?
Are you saying free blacks didn’t join the confederacy? Asians? Latino? Indian?

Not what I said at all.

But freed blacks fighting for the confederacy was not what the poster was talking about. In fact, you had said you love confederate history, and that is what was referred to when he said "of course racists love it".

I have read numerous history books, and taken several college level history courses. You?
I’m self taught,, I think you are confusing history,, south was fighting for state rights,, most southerners never seen a slave before never mind own one lol democrats wanted to keep slavery the elite lefties

I’m self taught,, I think you are confusing history,, south was fighting for state rights,, most southerners never seen a slave before never mind own one lol democrats wanted to keep slavery the elite lefties

First of all, specifically what "states rights" were they fighting for?

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

from the confederate constitution
"“In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.”"

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

"The General Government, as the common agent, passed laws to carry into effect these stipulations of the States. For many years these laws were executed. But an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution. The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, have enacted laws which either nullify the Acts of Congress or render useless any attempt to execute them. In many of these States the fugitive is discharged from service or labor claimed, and in none of them has the State Government complied with the stipulation made in the Constitution. The State of New Jersey, at an early day, passed a law in conformity with her constitutional obligation; but the current of anti-slavery feeling has led her more recently to enact laws which render inoperative the remedies provided by her own law and by the laws of Congress. In the State of New York even the right of transit for a slave has been denied by her tribunals; and the States of Ohio and Iowa have refused to surrender to justice fugitives charged with murder, and with inciting servile insurrection in the State of Virginia. Thus the constituted compact has been deliberately broken and disregarded by the non-slaveholding States, and the consequence follows that South Carolina is released from her obligation."

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Feel free to read it and point out my error.

And second of all, no it was not. Why would states leave the union over issues with state's rights, and then write a constitution which offered no state's rights.

"“In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected by Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.”"

Here is a section of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union:

"The General Government, as the common agent, passed laws to carry into effect these stipulations of the States. For many years these laws were executed. But an increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the institution of slavery, has led to a disregard of their obligations, and the laws of the General Government have ceased to effect the objects of the Constitution. The States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, have enacted laws which either nullify the Acts of Congress or render useless any attempt to execute them. In many of these States the fugitive is discharged from service or labor claimed, and in none of them has the State Government complied with the stipulation made in the Constitution. The State of New Jersey, at an early day, passed a law in conformity with her constitutional obligation; but the current of anti-slavery feeling has led her more recently to enact laws which render inoperative the remedies provided by her own law and by the laws of Congress. In the State of New York even the right of transit for a slave has been denied by her tribunals; and the States of Ohio and Iowa have refused to surrender to justice fugitives charged with murder, and with inciting servile insurrection in the State of Virginia. Thus the constituted compact has been deliberately broken and disregarded by the non-slaveholding States, and the consequence follows that South Carolina is released from her obligation."

The full text of the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union is available here:
Avalon Project - Confederate States of America - Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union

Not sure what your point is.. by 1861 most slaves were family and the southners knew the slaves couldn’t make it own their own because of the racist democrats so the law actually protected their family. But like I said are you claiming to know the thoughts of every southerner? And why did free blacks fight for the confederacy? Asians, Latinos, Indians.. you give my fallacies. I just give you common logic

Not sure what your point is.. by 1861 most slaves were family and the southners knew the slaves couldn’t make it own their own because of the racist democrats so the law actually protected their family. But like I said are you claiming to know the thoughts of every southerner? And why did free blacks fight for the confederacy? Asians, Latinos, Indians.. you give my fallacies. I just give you common logic

My point is that the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union talk about slavery and returning runaway slaves to their owners. The slaves were family? And I guess the slave owners were sending bounty hunters after them out of concern for their well-being?

lol

My point is that the Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union talk about slavery and returning runaway slaves to their owners. The slaves were family? And I guess the slave owners were sending bounty hunters after them out of concern for their well-being?

lol
I didn’t say all,, lol you can’t handle
The truth can you

And, specifically, what fallacies do I give you? Before we continue, answer that. YOu accuse me of fallacies when I offer facts from documented sources. While you offer the idea that slaves were family? No.

lol
I didn’t say all,, lol you can’t handle
The truth can you

I handle the truth quite well. I would appreciate you posting some.

Now what fallacies have I offered?

And, specifically, what fallacies do I give you? Before we continue, answer that. YOu accuse me of fallacies when I offer facts from documented sources. While you offer the idea that slaves were family? No.
You said they fought to keep slaves.. that’s a lie .. you lie

Forum List

Back