Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

After 46 pages, one thing is perfectly clear,
torturing people is very important to the right!
It's as if its their birthright.

nope, but saving american lives is very important. If squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist muslim bastard will save american lives, then we should do it.

BTW, waterboarding is not torture, neither is sleep deprivation or being put in a cold room.
Torture is an absolute. You do not do it at any time, on anyone, for any reason. You cannot authorize it. You cannot re-define its meaning. And that is one pig, you can't put lipstick on.

Anyone who does it, tries to defend it, or not speak out against it, is a worthless scumbag human, who will go straight to hell when they die.

You, Redfish, are pure evil.

and you, billo are a fricken idiot. Those assholes killed 3000 innocent americans and you want to treat them like visiting dignitaries? Fuck that.
If waterboarding is torture, as you cliam, then how did KSM survive it over 100 times?

Torture is being a relative of one of the 3000 killed on 9/11 or a relative of an american beheaded by muslim scum.

Apparantly these idiot think that you can ask these dirtbags and they will tell you all you want to know.

They forget these dirtbags killed 3000 people on 9-11 and have beheaded many more all over the world all in the name of their slimbucket religion,
I couldn't agree more.

Waterboarding isn't torture as far as I'm concerned.

We need to do whatever it takes to save American lives if that includes waterboarding then waterboard away.

Freedom isn't free and I'm sure far worse occured during the revolutionary war and the civil war where prisoners were concerned.

WWI and WW II had their share of abuse and no one can tell me that the allies didn't do as bad or worse then the Natzi's in the pursuit of intelligence.

Waterboarding? A walk in the park compared to real torture.
If nothing else, you and your fucked up, dumbass, butt-buddy's, can serve as perfect examples of bad American's.
In your opinion. In mine you are a tool a useless parrott, Polly want a cracker? hahahahahahahahhahaha.........

Guess Polly is you if you think Waterboarding is torture.

Let me know how that cracker tastes. Make sure it Premium brand. They are the best.

Jesus your a fucking idiot.
did you see who I quoted? I didn't quote you fool. Wow, perhaps you should read better before you attempt to stomp on me again.

I couldn't agree more.

We need to do whatever it takes to save American lives if that includes waterboarding then waterboard away.

Freedom isn't free and I'm sure far worse occured during the revolutionary war and the civil war where prisoners were concerned.

WWI and WW II had their share of abuse and no one can tell me that the allies didn't do as bad or worse then the Natzi's in the pursuit of intelligence.

If nothing else, you and your fucked up, dumbass, butt-buddy's, can serve as perfect examples of bad American's.
In your opinion. In mine you are a tool a useless parrott, Polly want a cracker? hahahahahahahahhahaha.........

Let me know how that cracker tastes. Make sure it Premium brand. They are the best.

did you see who I quoted? I didn't quote you fool. Wow, perhaps you should read better before you attempt to stomp on me again.

Sorry, just glanced at it as I'm multitasking at work. Apologies dude.

I couldn't agree more.

Sorry, just glanced at it as I'm multitasking at work. Apologies dude.
no problem. It happens.

nope, but saving american lives is very important. If squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist muslim bastard will save american lives, then we should do it.

BTW, waterboarding is not torture, neither is sleep deprivation or being put in a cold room.
Torture is an absolute. You do not do it at any time, on anyone, for any reason. You cannot authorize it. You cannot re-define its meaning. And that is one pig, you can't put lipstick on.

Anyone who does it, tries to defend it, or not speak out against it, is a worthless scumbag human, who will go straight to hell when they die.

and you, billo are a fricken idiot. Those assholes killed 3000 innocent americans and you want to treat them like visiting dignitaries? Fuck that.
If waterboarding is torture, as you cliam, then how did KSM survive it over 100 times?

Torture is being a relative of one of the 3000 killed on 9/11 or a relative of an american beheaded by muslim scum.

Apparantly these idiot think that you can ask these dirtbags and they will tell you all you want to know.

They forget these dirtbags killed 3000 people on 9-11 and have beheaded many more all over the world all in the name of their slimbucket religion,
I couldn't agree more.

Yes, and idiot Hillary says we should empathize with them. WTF is wrong with this country when we have idiots like that in positions of power?

Torture is wrong no matter who it is performed by o for what reason.
Now the tough part is "How do you define torture?"
Does torture have to be physically painful? or can mind games also be defined as torture?
anyone captured is automatically tortured!! are you that stupid too? Wow, just Wow!!!!
where the fuck did I say that? You need to return to school for a reading comprehension course
you asked a question desperate, I answered it. what is your problem? You didn't like your own question?
Thought my question of "What is Torture? was a fair question to ask.
I did not see any answer to that question in your response.
Maybe you would like to give it another shot: Define Torture!

Torture is wrong no matter who it is performed by o for what reason.
Now the tough part is "How do you define torture?"
Does torture have to be physically painful? or can mind games also be defined as torture?
anyone captured is automatically tortured!! are you that stupid too? Wow, just Wow!!!!
where the fuck did I say that? You need to return to school for a reading comprehension course
you asked a question desperate, I answered it. what is your problem? You didn't like your own question?
Thought my question of "What is Torture? was a fair question to ask.
I did not see any answer to that question in your response.
Maybe you would like to give it another shot: Define Torture!

putting a person in a woodchipper feet first
putting electrical leads to your nuts
pouring boiling water down your throat
pushing you off a third story roof
putting pepper corns in your eyes
cutting off your tongue
breaking arms and legs
cutting off an ear or nose

we know what torture is, and waterboarding is not torture.

At what point on the 'torture' scale do you say we must stop, even though THAT might save American lives?
and at what point should ISIS stop if it feels it can save its lives ?

Only the mentally weak actually think Moral Equivocation is an intellectually strong position from which to argue.

Double standards are moral equivocation...

you don't care about american lives.

You only care about American lives ....

At what point on the 'torture' scale do you say we must stop, even though THAT might save American lives?
and at what point should ISIS stop if it feels it can save its lives ?

Only the mentally weak actually think Moral Equivocation is an intellectually strong position from which to argue.

Double standards are moral equivocation...
^ that

You might have used too big of a word (> 5 letters) for our pro-torture Rightist brethren.

he interrogations probably killed at least one person
Screenshot_2014-12-09_12.11.39.0.png
so suicide? All he had to do was give up the information from the interrogation. So that individual choose the path of his death. Oh well.
Resistance to the Foreign Oppressive Invaders of one's Country is noble...he had but one life to give for his country.... is Patriotism....maybe just maybe he had no information to give...our POW s who died under questioning chose the paths to their deaths

I do not understand we were OK with ISIS when they executed Gaddafi on film apparently we did not think that was barbarous....
When they are no longer useful to us, they get discarded like a used tampon. Just ask Saddam Hussein, General Noriega, Augusto Pinochet and yes, one day we will be discarding the Israeli's to.
Another hit by the stupid stick. I love it. You and your peers are so predictable. You never ask the question do you, you just parrott the left do gooders. Polly want a cracker?
whatever chumpy I find you Right wing nuts really boring

Your wife has been kidnapped. The man sitting in front of you knows where she is. He refuses to talk. However he has a visible reaction of abject fear when you threaten to cut his dick off. What is your next move?

(This presupposes you like your wife)

No, he doesn't. He's fighting to make sure as many of us die by terrorists as possible. Then it's not just him, it's his party.
You scared bro...wear depends undergarments...

Your wife has been kidnapped. The man sitting in front of you knows where she is. He refuses to talk. However he has a visible reaction of abject fear when you threaten to cut his dick off. What is your next move?

That scenario happens all the time however only in Right conservative wing nuts pus filled brains ...yuck o Rama

other than fakey trying to pass off OPINION as fact....what are the lies he speaks of?

if you follow his links, they seem to indicate that bush and cheney were unaware of a lot of what was happening.

what is the point of this thread that of course jake was roundly thanked by guno and other far left wingers....

That scenario happens all the time however only in Right conservative wing nuts pus filled brains ...yuck o Rama
Tyrone can't relate. He hates his husband. We'll give him a pass.

A very strange Bird is that Hannity
the planet is too small for his vanity
as he screeches his Right wing insanity
on a Fox nutwork world of inanity

No, he doesn't. He's fighting to make sure as many of us die by terrorists as possible. Then it's not just him, it's his party.
You scared bro...wear depends undergarments...

Scared of what?

Forum List

Back