Tory losers storm off after losing by elections by massive margins.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

What a sad loser but typical of the low quality people in the conservative party.
Where do the conservatives go from here ? Nothing works. Their reset has been rejected by their own members.

it seems that people like green policies, and decency and competence. Things that are outside the conservative skill set.

Where does Rishi go ? He actually left the country rather than face the drubbing. Shaking hands with middle eastern murderers in a desperate attempt to distract.

Here is a comfort though. Nobody is whining like a fat orange bitch about elections being stolen. So thats a comfort.

What a sad loser but typical of the low quality people in the conservative party.
Where do the conservatives go from here ? Nothing works. Their reset has been rejected by their own members.

it seems that people like green policies, and decency and competence. Things that are outside the conservative skill set.

Where does Rishi go ? He actually left the country rather than face the drubbing. Shaking hands with middle eastern murderers in a desperate attempt to distract.

Here is a comfort though. Nobody is whining like a fat orange bitch about elections being stolen. So thats a comfort.

Your “conservatives” are total cucks, just like our RINOs, who support Ukraine Nazis and more wars. Sounds like no one wanted to vote for them.

But hey, keep electing open borders and mass immigration freaks, who also support endless wars. I’m sure that will turn out well for you all.

Your “conservatives” are total cucks, just like our RINOs, who support Ukraine Nazis and more wars. Sounds like no one wanted to vote for them.

But hey, keep electing open borders and mass immigration freaks, who also support endless wars. I’m sure that will turn out well for you all.
They are shit. But they havent sunk as low as the maga knobs in the US.

They are shit. But they havent sunk as low as the maga knobs in the US.
Of course, wouldn’t want to put a damper on your Muslim imports.

IMG_5117.jpeg

At least he can find the exit without help from his nurses.

What about them?

Stolen elections have consequences. You people are dumb enough to vote for that shit.

But we at least have our guns and know how to use them.
You will do fuck all like the rest of you internet warrior gobshites.

Are you getting help mate ? The next decade is going to be tough on you.
Whether Labour or Conservative are in, doesn't effect me. My life goes on, I'm self employed and pay nothing in income tax. The only thing is, Labour will privatise the NHS further, and it's you that has the melt down over the Conservatives being in power. Just look at all the mouth frothing threads you've done !!!!!!! Can't get better evidence than that !!!!!!

It's evident you weren't bright enough to consider that when you did your post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether Labour or Conservative are in, doesn't effect me. My life goes on, I'm self employed and pay nothing in income tax. The only thing is, Labour will privatise the NHS further, and it's you that has the melt down over the Conservatives being in power. Just look at all the mouth frothing threads you've done !!!!!!! Can't get better evidence than that !!!!!!

It's evident you weren't bright enough to consider that when you did your post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not a labour voter. But anything would be better than this shit show. You must admit that its fucking awful ?

Forum List

Back