Toy makers blurring boys-girls gender line, making their products more inclusive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Toy Makers Blurring Boys-Girls Gender Line, Making Their Products More 'Inclusive'
Now the confusion has extended to the choice of toys for children. For instance, Hasbro, one of the biggest U.S. toymakers, has announced that it has changed its thinking regarding certain toys being geared toward particular genders.

Yes lets create more confusion, and push this bs of brainwashing children who have no choice to believe anything because they're already so far indoctrinated into the cult of everything wrong is right and everything right is wrong.

These schools , parents, companies should all be banned for CHILD ABUSE" this is mind control, it is manipulating for the wrong reasons and for selfish motives.

Toy Makers Blurring Boys-Girls Gender Line, Making Their Products More 'Inclusive'
Now the confusion has extended to the choice of toys for children. For instance, Hasbro, one of the biggest U.S. toymakers, has announced that it has changed its thinking regarding certain toys being geared toward particular genders.

Yes lets create more confusion, and push this bs of brainwashing children who have no choice to believe anything because they're already so far indoctrinated into the cult of everything wrong is right and everything right is wrong.

These schools , parents, companies should all be banned for CHILD ABUSE" this is mind control, it is manipulating for the wrong reasons and for selfish motives.

Wait, do you think that parents and children need toy makers to market toward a specific gender in order to understand gender? The HASBRO CEO just said that since some toys they normally market specifically to boys are becoming popular with girls, and vice versa, that they would stop targeting genders. Where is the confusion? If Star Wars toys are shown being played with by both girls and boys, do you think young girls and boys will suddenly be unable to understand gender?

Good.

Capitalism. Funny how the right LOOOOVE capitalism when it gives them what they want, but when it does things they don't like, capitalism is sooooooo bad.

Capitalism. Funny how the right LOOOOVE capitalism when it gives them what they want, but when it does things they don't like, capitalism is sooooooo bad.

Do you like your automobile? I bet you love your car, but wouldn't like it if I used it to run you over. Is that hypocrisy? Not at all. Just that there are good and bad sides to everything, so don't insult us by trying to make us believe we are hypocrites when someone speaks out about a very bad idea. Capitalism is not at question here, it is the ideas behind certain promotional ideas, worst of all, to impressionable children.

Don't buy the toys.
-------------------------------------- AGREE , but that ain't going to happen DWind .
I still don't know why I should care. If the toys offend you (generally, not you personally), don't buy them.

Private business has the right to make, market, and sell whatever they wish as long as it isn't an immediate hazard to the public safety.

How dares girls like Star Wars and Jurassic Park toys! What next? Girls liking sports!? The end is near!

Do you like your automobile? I bet you love your car, but wouldn't like it if I used it to run you over. Is that hypocrisy? Not at all. Just that there are good and bad sides to everything, so don't insult us by trying to make us believe we are hypocrites when someone speaks out about a very bad idea. Capitalism is not at question here, it is the ideas behind certain promotional ideas, worst of all, to impressionable children.

Why is this particular idea a very bad one? Why do the toys in question need to be marketed specifically to boys or girls?

"The confusion" :lmao:

doesn't matter to me , my kids are grown and Grandkids know what they are . Girl likes her dolls , i'll be getting her an American Girl Doll this year , she also likes her BB gun , her Leatherman tool and pocket knife that i got her . Same goes for the boy that got all the same stuff except for the Doll . The boy mostly gets NERF guns . Both kids will get a .22 rifle , probably takedown Rugers in a few years . ------------------------ toy makers have the Right to make and sell toys but i do see [and sense politics] and some Blending of the genders/ propaganda and brainwashing , IMO !!

What I see at the heart of all of this is that they have some Liberal Progressive on the BOD who championed this idea as the next great market to get into, but THINK about the effect this will have.

What did the article say? "Stereotypical gender habits?"

Let me translate that. This is PsychOps for MALE BASHING. Males have been under attack for years ever since women were given the right to vote and equality. Believe it or not, women do not see things the way they do! They have the estrogen thing going while we have the testosterone.

Girls who act feminine, won't be attacked, it is the boys who ACT LIKE BOYS. Boys who are rock em sock em, rough and tumble will be discipline and censured in school and eventually at home, "male" behavior is being gradually built up into a "disorder" and boys will be conditioned to see it as acting bad, sent to sensitivity class and little by little, the male is being feminized under the guise of "gender sensitivity" and civil behavior. They will explain it as treating Violent tendencies and Aggression (already recognized and treated as a mental disorder with Ritalin and other drugs). Now think was drives ambition to get to the top of a company, be a leader, a soldier, an explorer, an Innovator, fight in a war, become a General? You don't get there by being nice. Women or some faction of them are trying to CHANGE THE WORLD TO WHERE THEY BETTER FIT IN AND HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT COMPETING AND SUCCEEDING IN IT. What advantage will our enemies have while all of our young men are running around learning gender sensitivity?

Just think of how the male has changed over the past 100 years! All that he has given up. The man of today could not survive in the world of 1915! You have it too soft. The average middle class of today probably lives like what it took a very wealthy man to attain back then. Just as other behaviors like smoking and such is being conditioned as a no no by shunning smokers and treating them like lepers, overt male behavior will be slowly drummed out as a socially unacceptable behavior disorder. Look at your football already--- the contact part of the sport is being eliminated and half the time they are running around wearing hot pink bows and ribbons! Soon it will be tag football.

I feel sorry for the future of this country.

There is something wrong with a boy who wants to play with My Little Pony. In my day, a kid playing with dolls and ponies would have had the crap beaten out of him as a sissy. But then, I have a male mental disorder.

Last edited:
In my lifetime, which is a long time, I can't recall anyone paying particular attention to who played with what toys.

Gender classification was for the store's convenience. Parents wouldn't have to wander aisles of Tonka Trucks to find the Barbie doll stuff.

Wait, do you think that parents and children need toy makers to market toward a specific gender in order to understand gender? The HASBRO CEO just said that since some toys they normally market specifically to boys are becoming popular with girls, and vice versa, that they would stop targeting genders. Where is the confusion? If Star Wars toys are shown being played with by both girls and boys, do you think young girls and boys will suddenly be unable to understand gender?

upload_2017-7-30_11-45-20.png

So we don't have a generation of this.

Why is this particular idea a very bad one? Why do the toys in question need to be marketed specifically to boys or girls?

That's a good question. It is still the same toy. Just put it on the shelf and let whomever wants it buy it! But what is behind this and in question is the very /ideology/ of gender neutrality.

There ARE Boys!

There ARE Girls!

We are different. Not just physically but in our psychological make-up. This is just another liberal social experiment.

Would you believe that New York City legally recognizes 31 different genders?

New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities

Here Are the 31 Gender Identities New York City Recognizes

This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder and the Left are becoming the ruination of the world.

What I see at the heart of all of this is that they have some Liberal Progressive on the BOD who championed this idea as the next great market to get into, but THINK about the effect this will have.

What did the article say? "Stereotypical gender habits?"

Let me translate that. This is PsychOps for MALE BASHING. Males have been under attack for years ever since women were given the right to vote and equality. Believe it or not, women do not see things the way they do! They have the estrogen thing going while we have the testosterone.

Girls who act feminine, won't be attacked, it is the boys who ACT LIKE BOYS. Boys who are rock em sock em, rough and tumble will be discipline and censured in school and eventually at home, "male" behavior is being gradually built up into a "disorder" and boys will be conditioned to see it as acting bad, sent to sensitivity class and little by little, the male is being feminized under the guise of "gender sensitivity" and civil behavior. They will explain it as treating Violent tendencies and Aggression (already recognized and treated as a mental disorder with Ritalin and other drugs). Now think was drives ambition to get to the top of a company, be a leader, a soldier, an explorer, an Innovator, fight in a war, become a General? You don't get there by being nice. Women or some faction of them are trying to CHANGE THE WORLD TO WHERE THEY BETTER FIT IN AND HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT COMPETING AND SUCCEEDING IN IT. What advantage will our enemies have while all of our young men are running around learning gender sensitivity?

Just think of how the male has changed over the past 100 years! All that he has given up. The man of today could not survive in the world of 1915! You have it too soft. The average middle class of today probably lives like what it took a very wealthy man to attain back then. Just as other behaviors like smoking and such is being conditioned as a no no by shunning smokers and treating them like lepers, overt male behavior will be slowly drummed out of society as a behavior disorder. Look at your football already--- the contact part of the sport is being eliminated and half the time they are running around wearing hot pink bows and ribbons! Soon it will be tag football.

I feel sorry for the future of this country.

There is something wrong with a boy who wants to play with My Little Pony. In my day, a kid playing with dolls and ponies would have had the crap beaten out of him as a sissy. But then, I have a male mental disorder.

READ 6 and 7 Notice how everywhere you look GOD is being stripped from the system/ society then add " Lets teach kids to not know who ro wtf they are because why we'ere telling them they don't know who or what they are.

By going through the PUBLIC School system they begin the creation of confusion............they start thee brainwashing of the kids.

It has been going on for decades and we've reached the final core of it , If more people paid attention to the information titled " DUMBING DOWN AMERICA" , they'd finally realize what is going on provided they aren't on the far left liberal side of things.

upload_2017-7-30_11-49-14.png

That's a good question. It is still the same toy. Just put it on the shelf and let whomever wants it buy it! But what is behind this and in question is the very /ideology/ of gender neutrality.

There ARE Boys!

There ARE Girls!

We are different. Not just physically but in our psychological make-up. This is just another liberal social experiment.

Would you believe that New York City legally recognizes 31 different genders?

New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities

Here Are the 31 Gender Identities New York City Recognizes

This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder and the Left are becoming the ruination of the world.

FB rec. 100 go figure that one out LOL

Don't buy the toys.
-------------------------------------- AGREE , but that ain't going to happen DWind .
I still don't know why I should care. If the toys offend you (generally, not you personally), don't buy them.

Private business has the right to make, market, and sell whatever they wish as long as it isn't an immediate hazard to the public safety.

Toys being that gawd dam leftist created word " OFFENDED" isn't the problem the unfair brain washing of these kids is the problem. Tell a lie long enough and they believe it. it is BRAINWASHING these kids.

Forum List

Back