Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

They could have had a non partisan independent commission, and in fact had agreed. Then Donnie said no. And just like that they were against it. Kind of like a mafia boss
I don't think I've ever seen people go out of their way to look so freaking guilty.

Who knows what will be found, maybe nothing, but holy shit. This is nuts.

BULLDOG
Benghazi didn't happen under Trump's watch and neither did Hitlery's emails.

You sure suck the lefty tit. Your lack of knowledge says more about you than anything else.

Carry on you whiny little shit.

already threads on Meadows.

Add your comment to one of those

Just a waste of time and tax dollars. 1/6 has already been investigated to death. The FBI found no sign of a planned anything by anyone.
Well I guess you MISSED all of Mark Meadows Emails.
Were Meadows Emails sent for a 'private server' ? LOLLOOLLOL
Are Meadows Emails factual?

(R) are con artists.
It is time to expose them.

Tell me, You Feel Good about what Meadows has Exposed. LLOLLLLOOL

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

You have to wonder if he is protecting himself or the orange pile of shit.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

The referral just happened. Jan. 6 committee recommends holding Mark Meadows in criminal contempt This guy has a lot to hide, but foolishly gave up a lot of documents before he decided not to cooperate. This guys going to jail.

Well I guess you MISSED all of Mark Meadows Emails.
Were Meadows Emails sent for a 'private server' ? LOLLOOLLOL
Are Meadows Emails factual?

(R) are con artists.
It is time to expose them.

Tell me, You Feel Good about what Meadows has Exposed. LLOLLLLOOL
But, but, that has nothing to do with what Hillary did. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The referral just happened. Jan. 6 committee recommends holding Mark Meadows in criminal contempt This guy has a lot to hide, but foolishly gave up a lot of documents before he decided not to cooperate. This guys going to jail.
Not quite. Congress cannot indict or charge anyone. They have to ask the Justice dept to do that and even if Justice does, Meadows has to be charged, arrested and tried, which will take months. Steve Bannon's trial is not until next July.The FBI already investigated Jan 6 and found nothing on him.

Forum List

Back