Transcript of Bill Maher apology for calling Sarah Palin the C-word

And the list of Real Time sponsers who are so offended by his remarks that they will cease advertise with HBO

""

Ah, fell better lewy?

bill maher is a political satirist and a comedian.

the gop does what rush tells them to. it's not that complicated.

it's your own conservatives that say y'all are afraid of rushbo. i didn't come up with that in a vacuum.

you have an issue with it, take it up with the smart republicans.

complete and utter bullshit. Please, link to one single GOP policy that Rush Limbaugh is responsible for.

the day after the president was sworn in rushbo started with "ihopehefails"...

the rest of the GOP fell in line.

but really, you think George Willi is lying?

"I hope he fails" is a policy?

Wow...

I hope 0bama fails at raming his leftist agenda down our throats and Rush didn't tell me to say that... I don't listen to him....

BTW, is it cool for a satirist, comedian, entertainer, etc. to call a woman a derrogatory name based purely on their politics?

complete and utter bullshit. Please, link to one single GOP policy that Rush Limbaugh is responsible for.

Wow...

I hope 0bama fails at raming his leftist agenda down our throats and Rush didn't tell me to say that... I don't listen to him....

BTW, is it cool for a satirist, comedian, entertainer, etc. to call a woman a derrogatory name based purely on their politics?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Somehow it's just different.

:lol:
The term DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED may refer to one of Palin's children. Mocking Rush by calling Palin vulgar names does nothing but encourage trash/shock political thought. In other words "I'm AGIN IT"! (Maher does not speak for either, Rush does not speak for all conservatives, AND why is Buckley no longer around? Moyers and Krugman handles thing for us "liberals".) The new crop just ain't as good as the old.

Wow...

You can't talk any common sense into these trashy, piece-of-shit leftists. They actually think Bill Maher is funny. They actually see humor in cruel jokes about special needs children. They are in a class (albeit a mighty fucking low one) of their own.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.:lol:

Wow...

You can't talk any common sense into these trashy, piece-of-shit leftists. They actually think Bill Maher is funny. They actually see humor in cruel jokes about special needs children. They are in a class (albeit a mighty fucking low one) of their own.

Asa, read MY post. I do not find a joke about the developmentally disabled funny, nor vulgarity aimed at Palin.

False equivalency.

And Sarah Palin IS a XXXX.

I wonder what the Sledbilly Bimbo did with all that PAC money?

Bill Maher is a comedian and the Democratic party does not embrace him as a spokesperson, unlike the addled-brained Republicans who worship Mr. LimpBalls.

Oh looky....Rush Limbaugh did something STUPID and now he's not a conservative anymore.

Just like when Bush's incompetence couldn't be hidden any longer. All of a sudden, you couldn't find a republican who voted for him.

still a lying moron I see.

Rush may still be a conservative, but he doesn't speak for all conservatives. And I voted for Dubbya twice.

So, you're a lying little weasel on both counts.

Look how the looney left spins thins... It's fucking hysterical...:lol:

Maher is a comedian, so it's "ok" and Rush is a "political leader", so it's NOT "ok"...

Amazing.... Absolutely amazing...

Wow...

Asa, read MY post. I do not find a joke about the developmentally disabled funny, nor vulgarity aimed at Palin.
My comment was meant for the sorry piece-of-shit leftist, Decepticon.

I did not include you in that special class of scumbag idiots. I have a few liberal friends of my own. I try to help them understand the error of their ways and even offered one a lobotomy.:lol:

You see, leftists are not all sorry pieces of shit.

Peace, Peaches!

Last edited:
Oh looky....Rush Limbaugh did something STUPID and now he's not a conservative anymore.

Just like when Bush's incompetence couldn't be hidden any longer. All of a sudden, you couldn't find a republican who voted for him.

And I voted for Dubbya twice.

God, you've got a lot of guts to admit that. But then again, it is an anonymous forum. I suspect confessions like that would not be made if your identity was known.

Surely now you know the campaign baloney about protecting us from another major terrorist strike was just that...baloney. But it worked...Just not on me.

Maher is a comedian, so it's "ok" and Rush is a "political leader", so it's NOT "ok"...

And not only that, but TRUE. Let me see....Rush Limbaugh speaking at CPAC...YUP, Here you go. Want to eat that tin foil hat you're wearing?
Rush Limbaugh At CPAC: Doubles Down On Wanting Obama To Fail
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/28/rush-limbaugh-at-cpac-dou_n_170792.html

Last edited:

And not only that, but TRUE.

What exactly do you think is true there? Rush isnt a political leader. He's a political commentator.

Forum List

Back