Transcript of Bill Maher apology for calling Sarah Palin the C-word

bill maher isn't the voice of a political party.

rushbot is...

maybe if you stop letting him call the shots?

:thup:

Wha....??? You really do like to pick and choose your positions, don't you?

bill maher is a political satirist and a comedian.

the gop does what rush tells them to. it's not that complicated.

it's your own conservatives that say y'all are afraid of rushbo. i didn't come up with that in a vacuum.

you have an issue with it, take it up with the smart republicans.

still lying?

Last edited:

rushbot is...

the only people that continually call Rush the 'voice' of the right, are those on the left.

really, george will seems to disagree.

just sayin

one guy in the media and that proves Rush speaks for us all? Sorry... doesn't work that way. Neither the fat blow hard nor Will speak for or represent me.

Oh looky....Rush Limbaugh did something STUPID and now he's not a conservative anymore.

Just like when Bush's incompetence couldn't be hidden any longer. All of a sudden, you couldn't find a republican who voted for him.

it's your own conservatives that say y'all are afraid of rushbo. i didn't come up with that in a vacuum.

complete and utter bullshit. Please, link to one single GOP policy that Rush Limbaugh is responsible for.

False equivalency.

And Sarah Palin IS a XXXX.

She doesn't want her sex life underwitten though. That puts her way above lib women.

You think trig won't cost the taxpayers any money in special education?

WHY should I have to pay for HER decision to have her retard kid, the slut?

You don't.

Of course, if you want to ensure that there isnt even a possibility, then I would gladly welcome you to becoming a conservative and eliminating any Federal Government spending in education. Return Education to the states and you dont have to worry about it.

Do you really want to do that?

" "

and there ya have it. Didn't he give Obama a little pocket change recently? Nice. :clap2:
Bill Maher is a mediocre shock jock whose jokes evoke laughter via the uncouth vulgarisms he attaches. The joke could have been about any female and still would have had the shock value to make someone laugh. The real **** is Bill Maher.

rushbot is...

Rush calls about as many shots as Maher does. Why on earth would you even think that?

Oh looky....Rush Limbaugh did something STUPID and now he's not a conservative anymore.

Just like when Bush's incompetence couldn't be hidden any longer. All of a sudden, you couldn't find a republican who voted for him.

do you have a problem with the truth? Name a single person here saying Rush isn't conservative.

Also, I've never had a problem finding myself.

" "

and there ya have it. Didn't he give Obama a little pocket change recently? Nice. :clap2:
Bill Maher is a mediocre shock jock whose jokes evoke laughter via the uncouth vulgarisms he attaches. The joke could have been about any female and still would have had the shock value to make someone laugh. The real **** is Bill Maher.

I wouldn't call Maher that word. It's an insult to women.

complete and utter bullshit. Please, link to one single GOP policy that Rush Limbaugh is responsible for.

the day after the president was sworn in rushbo started with "ihopehefails"...

the rest of the GOP fell in line.

but really, you think George Willi is lying?

rushbot is...

Wha....??? You really do like to pick and choose your positions, don't you?

1 Million Bucks baby ... money he earned calling Sarah Palin a ****. Uh oh.

Forum List

Back