Transgender ‘mother’ announces he took hormones to create milk-like substance from his nipples that he plans to feed to his baby

More confirmation that these people should be put in mental institutions. I mean is this sick or what? What the hell is happening to our society where men want their nipples to lactate?

All he talks about is becoming a mother and breastfeeding. Not the baby. The baby is just an accessory to his "womanhood".

Mental illness. That poor, poor baby.

Well just ain't buying it. Twitter as a source. Why is it here even if true which it is not. My sister has a patient that thinks he is married to Dido. He is surrounded by nice young men in bright white suites.. why does either make our little site?

Men don't breastfeed.... good grief

Exactly, I can't even believe that we're talking about this. 🙄

The last thing that freak should see is the lights going out.

They already went out.

A man can eventually produce as much milk as any woman.
The breasts themselves are just decorative fat and their size is irrelevant.
The internal glands are the same.

You really need to have a mental evaluation dude.

Why do my male nipples lactate?

What makes a man lactate? Most cases of male galactorrhea are caused by high levels of a hormone called prolactin. Prolactin is the human hormone that stimulates milk production. Everyone has a small amount of prolactin in their blood, but it is not usually enough to lead to milk production.Jul 11, 2022

Is It True Men Can Lactate? 3 Common Causes to Know About

That ain't milk coming out in those cases, it's some vestigial secretion.

More confirmation that these people should be put in mental institutions. I mean is this sick or what? What the hell is happening to our society where men want their nipples to lactate?

We are awash in crazy these days.

Forum List

Back