"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Will Bodecea admit that yes indeed a pharmacist can refuse to provide birth control?
Would F & B admit he's lose an argument with a 3 year old? :D Note: I'm still reading your link.
Ok, now I see why.....Women are protected as a group under PA laws...but women are not refused service because of who THEY are....they are refused because of the product they want. EVERYONE is refused birth control. It's a fine line....and I wonder if it is a line that will eventually be successfully challenged.

Gays are refused service because of who they are in the cases the RW likes to wave like bloody shirts of the martyrs. Everyone else gets Wedding Cakes EXCEPT for gays.

I think it's silly to refuse to bake such cakes, but at the same time I think it's equally silly to demand and sue over such cakes, Just go somewhere else to get your cake.

The bottom line however is this. Why do people keep inviting the federal government into their lives? Both sides. The government has no more business telling gays they can't marry than it has telling a baker he MUST provide them a cake. It's ludicrous to argue otherwise. Two sides of the same coin, each wanting the other to use the government to force someone to do what they want.

They weren't sued. Please get it right.

Will Bodecea admit that yes indeed a pharmacist can refuse to provide birth control?
Would F & B admit he's lose an argument with a 3 year old? :D Note: I'm still reading your link.
Ok, now I see why.....Women are protected as a group under PA laws...but women are not refused service because of who THEY are....they are refused because of the product they want. EVERYONE is refused birth control. It's a fine line....and I wonder if it is a line that will eventually be successfully challenged.

Gays are refused service because of who they are in the cases the RW likes to wave like bloody shirts of the martyrs. Everyone else gets Wedding Cakes EXCEPT for gays.

I think it's silly to refuse to bake such cakes, but at the same time I think it's equally silly to demand and sue over such cakes, Just go somewhere else to get your cake.

The bottom line however is this. Why do people keep inviting the federal government into their lives? Both sides. The government has no more business telling gays they can't marry than it has telling a baker he MUST provide them a cake. It's ludicrous to argue otherwise. Two sides of the same coin, each wanting the other to use the government to force someone to do what they want.

Are you incapable of honesty Bodecea?

Court Rules Bakery Illegally Discriminated Against Gay Couple - ACLU - Colorado

And of course there have been other cases

So you want all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.

You are creepy.
they already have it has jack shit to do with wanting it's a fact.
I do not want
all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.
then again you've made hundreds of false accusations like that ,
you like all ignorant people never bother to ask the person you disagree with what their opinion is you just assume the worst and run with it.

Yet that's your claim, Right. Men should be allowed in restroom with little girls because she's more likely to be molested by Daddy.

We heard you the first time loon
nope it's a statement of fact.
the my daughter might see a dick defense has worn thin...
seems you are out of reasonable arguments.

Only worn thin to those that imply that it's gonna happen anyway, might as well open it up to the world!
nobody's implying anything pop.
if you could see through the haze you have noticed that already .
your quest to rid the world of transgender people was over before it started.

Oh no, I think you and the rest of the world knows you feel that a young girl seeing a grown mans dick is OK. I take my parenting a bit more serious and will do all I can to prevent that.

If that hurts your, or some dude in Mary Janes feelings...........

That is truly TOUGH TITTIES

Enough with the friggin drama

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

He did...gave you a link and everything.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.
Yes....girls being molested by family members is so easy to dismiss with a flick of the wrist, aren't they?
When debating whether something should be a law or not, emotional appeals are not a valid argument.

There isn't much we can do to family members who molest children until they do it and get reported.

Just because more children get molested by people they know doesn't mean we should therefore make it easier for strangers to do it.

Like F&B said, its horrible that your children were molested by family members, but that's not a valid argument, its an emotional appeal fallacy.
I see you haven't read what Seawytch stated. Her children weren't molested...her friends were...by hetero male family members.

SO LETS INVITE THEM IN WITH STRANGE CHILDREN! DRESSED APPROPRIATLY THAT IS

The way you people think just cracks me up!

Are you incapable of honesty Bodecea?

Court Rules Bakery Illegally Discriminated Against Gay Couple - ACLU - Colorado

And of course there have been other cases
That wasn't a law suit....that was a fine. Know the difference. One is when one party goes to civil court against another....the other is like a speeding ticket.

Here, from YOUR OWN link:

Mullins and Craig filed complaints with the Colorado Civil Rights Division (CCRD) contending that Masterpiece had violated this law. Earlier this year, the CCRD ruled that Phillips illegally discriminated against Mullins and Craig. Today’s decision from Judge Robert N. Spencer of the Colorado Office of Administrative Courts affirms that finding.

So how about some Honesty from YOU.

Last edited:
they already have it has jack shit to do with wanting it's a fact.
I do not want
all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.
then again you've made hundreds of false accusations like that ,
you like all ignorant people never bother to ask the person you disagree with what their opinion is you just assume the worst and run with it.

Yet that's your claim, Right. Men should be allowed in restroom with little girls because she's more likely to be molested by Daddy.

Only worn thin to those that imply that it's gonna happen anyway, might as well open it up to the world!

Oh no, I think you and the rest of the world knows you feel that a young girl seeing a grown mans dick is OK. I take my parenting a bit more serious and will do all I can to prevent that.

In the women's bathroom, the only way you will see a grown man's dick from a transsexual is if you are teaching your kids to be Peeping Toms over or under a stall door.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.
Yes....girls being molested by family members is so easy to dismiss with a flick of the wrist, aren't they?
When debating whether something should be a law or not, emotional appeals are not a valid argument.

There isn't much we can do to family members who molest children until they do it and get reported.

Just because more children get molested by people they know doesn't mean we should therefore make it easier for strangers to do it.

Like F&B said, its horrible that your children were molested by family members, but that's not a valid argument, its an emotional appeal fallacy.
I see you haven't read what Seawytch stated. Her children weren't molested...her friends were...by hetero male family members.

SO LETS INVITE THEM IN WITH STRANGE CHILDREN! DRESSED APPROPRIATLY THAT IS

The way you people think just cracks me up!
Critical thinking is not their strong suit.

most pedophiles are family members so they already have .
quit while you're behind pop!

Do you have any evidence to back that up?
it on you to prove it's wrong...
but here's a little taste , Molestation within Families

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

My daughter is fine. Her two best friends were molested by their "normal" parents.

Who is a child more likely to be "attacked" by, a trans person peeing in a restroom or a close male family member in their own home?

First see the first amendment and the free exercise clause, no law that requires you to give up your rights is valid. Second when's the last time you bought a kosher ham?
I would very much like to see where someone's free exercise to practice their religion is restricted by PA laws.

And I am talking about a butcher.....you know, not the store but the person who kills and cuts up the meat.

Try to keep up, ok?

Here's another example....why would someone who "claims" their religion is against birth control work as a pharmacist?

Jesus Christ you are truly stupid. Of course a pharmacist could simply choose not to carry any birth control in their store. That is their choice.......

Well, it should be.
Just to jump in here. You missed the point last time, it's explained to you how you misinterpreted the question, so a new question is asked and you make the same mistake again.

The pharmacist does not equal the pharmacy. So, let's go with Walgreens, that's the location. Pharmacist is the employee, now here is the question again:

Here's another example....why would someone who "claims" their religion is against birth control work as a pharmacist?

Well clearly I was referring to a person who actually owned the business rather than an employee. But answer me this, let's get off pharmacies and such for a bit and use a different tactic. there have been a few cases lately where Dunkin Donuts employees have refused to serve police. Now CLEARLY that is against their company policy , but there is no law forcing either Dunkin Donuts or their employees to serve police officers. Do you believe there should be a law concerning either? Why or why not?
Show us a state where PA laws cover occupation.

Those that protect Veterans.

Have to agree with the Target situation ... first they announced they were changing their children's clothing from boys and girls as separate areas to joint s/he areas. Now they're going with the "what the hell?" bathrooms. Great setup for some guy who's straight to just put on a dress as a "disguise", waltz into a women's bathroom and wreak havoc on girls and women. Next, Target might be first in line to agree to total nudity in stores ...

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

My daughter is fine. Her two best friends were molested by their "normal" parents.

Who is a child more likely to be "attacked" by, a trans person peeing in a restroom or a close male family member in their own home?
This isn't an argument, this is an emotional appeal fallacy.

It's fact.

You're trying to pass ridiculous laws that hurt transgendered people for what? Trans folks have been peeing in bathrooms associated with the gender they feel for decades. There have been zero incidents of molestation from these people peeing in women's restrooms.

Male family members have been molesting their children for hundreds of years. Why aren't we keeping men from allowing to use public restrooms with ANY children? Where are the laws to keep GOP Speaker of the House out of bathrooms?

In the women's bathroom, the only way you will see a grown man's dick from a transsexual is if you are teaching your kids to be Peeping Toms over or under a stall door.

Blame the parents and the children. You people are too friggin rich.

It's fact.

You're trying to pass ridiculous laws that hurt transgendered people for what? Trans folks have been peeing in bathrooms associated with the gender they feel for decades. There have been zero incidents of molestation from these people peeing in women's restrooms.

Male family members have been molesting their children for hundreds of years. Why aren't we keeping men from allowing to use public restrooms with ANY children? Where are the laws to keep GOP Speaker of the House out of bathrooms?

Quit twisting this. The women are the vulnerable ones in this. A tranny attacking a woman will not be liable for a hate crime. Reverse it, and the woman would.

We passed laws to increase the comfort level of certain groups.

It has been addressed

I'm sure you would adapt and make that thing your best friend........now wouldn't you.............Do you accept that thing as NORMAL?

Well......I am very accepting of others. That's true. While I don't make a habit of engaging people in restrooms in conversation, I'd welcome a chance to ask that person a few questions in another setting. I wouldn't freak out like you.

If given a choice between having a beer with that person....who I don't know....and having one with a frightened bigot like you....who I know to be a dumb fuck.....I'd probably choose that person.

So having the freedom to chose who you associate with is good for you, just not anyone else, like bakers, photographers and florist?
Baker,s photographers, and florists can associate with whomever they want.......but let me ask you this......why would one want to be in the wedding business and get a business license in a state with PA laws if they like to pick and choose who has an acceptable "wedding" based on THEIR religion?

It's as stupid as a moooslim or jew getting into the butcher trade knowing that one of the animals they may be butchering is a pig.

First see the first amendment and the free exercise clause, no law that requires you to give up your rights is valid. Second when's the last time you bought a kosher ham?
I would very much like to see where someone's free exercise to practice their religion is restricted by PA laws.

And I am talking about a butcher.....you know, not the store but the person who kills and cuts up the meat.

Try to keep up, ok?

Do try to know what the hell you're talking about.
My bold
What Is Kosher Butchering?

Kosher butchering, also referred to as shechita, is a method of slaughtering an animal and preparing its meat in accordance to kashrut, the set of Jewish dietary laws. These laws encompass the selection of the animals considered suitable for consumption, the manner in which they are slaughtered, and the manner in which the meat must be cut and prepared. Due to the complexity of the guidelines, kosher butchering requires much skill and practice. Kosher foods are relatively more expensive than regularly-butchered meats as a result of both the difficulty of butchering as well as the smaller amount of meat obtained per animal. The practice of kosherbutchering is typically limited to followers of Orthodox Judaism, although individuals from other branches of faith can choose to follow these guidelines.

What Is Kosher Butchering? (with pictures)

Also there is no compelling reason for government to compel anyone to perform services they object to, when the service is readily available elsewhere. We're not talking about single source providers here.

You're trying to pass ridiculous laws that hurt transgendered people for what?

They are being passed, no "trying" about it. And they are to help remind mentally ill people that they can't force delusions on other people, especially where safety of women and girls is at stake.

This far, no further. And there may even be some backtracking on some of your other insane child-hurting laws passed this last year.. Each state has a right and a duty to protect its women and girls from men entering their private gender bathrooms and shower facilities. It just is. Accept it. Move on.

You're trying to pass ridiculous laws that hurt transgendered people for what?

They are being passed, no "trying" about it. And they are to help remind mentally ill people that they can't force delusions on other people, especially where safety of women and girls is at stake.

HOw is the safety of women and girls at stake? If someone has so little regard for the law that they're going to asault women and children.....do you really thinking a sign on the bathroom is going to stop them?

It would be like putting a 'no bombing allowed' sign in the Brussell's airport....and expecting to thwart terrorists attacks. It doesn't make the slightest sense.

Have to agree with the Target situation ... first they announced they were changing their children's clothing from boys and girls as separate areas to joint s/he areas. Now they're going with the "what the hell?" bathrooms. Great setup for some guy who's straight to just put on a dress as a "disguise", waltz into a women's bathroom and wreak havoc on girls and women. Next, Target might be first in line to agree to total nudity in stores ...
Slippery slope fallacy – an ignorant, ridiculous post, baseless demagoguery and fear-mongering.

The bottom line is that this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper regulatory policy as authorized by the Commerce Clause – regulatory policy designed to safeguard local market and all other interrelated markets, where businesses refusing to accommodate patrons solely because of their sexual orientation can be disruptive to the markets.

As a result, it’s not ‘two sides of the same coin,’ public accommodations laws are rational, appropriate, and pursue a proper legislative end: safeguarding the integrity of the markets.

That was not the case with measures seeking to prohibit same-sex couples from marrying – those measures lacked a rational basis, were devoid of facts and evidence in support, and pursued no proper legislative end, seeking only to disadvantage gay Americans for no other reason than who they are – and those measures were invalidated by the Supreme Court as a consequence.

Public accommodations laws, however, have been upheld as Constitutional as they do not violate Free Exercise Clause jurisprudence.

So, no – it is not a matter of ‘both sides,’ it’s a matter of conservatives who, for the most part, seek to compel conformity through force of law, and to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Slippery slope fallacy – an ignorant, ridiculous post, baseless demagoguery and fear-mongering.

It's not a fallacy (takes another shot - thanks again Clayton).

The truth is, the same legal argument, used to overturn gay marriage bans will be successfully argued making excluding straight men, any straight man, into women's restrooms. Straight men are absolutely "simalarily situated" to trans-lesbians. To exclude straight males, while allowing trans-lesbians would violate the rights of the straight male

It is the legal paradox that is going to make this really ugly.

Forum List

Back