"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Parents are pretty skittish over this decision. Why risk bringing your child into a restroom that could have a couple creepy dudes hangin in there? They'll just play it safe and head over to Walmart instead.

I know Target thought this would be a great PC stunt, but i think it's gonna backfire on it. Any customers lost to Walmart, will be way too many.

I guess if you're a homosexual pedophile you can't relate to what parents feel.
making false acusations are we?

Who did I accuse of what?
"guess if you're a homosexual pedophile you can't relate to what parents feel."
are you really gonna claim that not an accusation ?
it's not even a little bit subtle,,,,,
are you a coward ?

No, I'm going to flat out state, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. Report me if you believe differently
that's the first thing that people with there nuts in the ringer say.

Baker,s photographers, and florists can associate with whomever they want.......but let me ask you this......why would one want to be in the wedding business and get a business license in a state with PA laws if they like to pick and choose who has an acceptable "wedding" based on THEIR religion?

It's as stupid as a moooslim or jew getting into the butcher trade knowing that one of the animals they may be butchering is a pig.

First see the first amendment and the free exercise clause, no law that requires you to give up your rights is valid. Second when's the last time you bought a kosher ham?
I would very much like to see where someone's free exercise to practice their religion is restricted by PA laws.

And I am talking about a butcher.....you know, not the store but the person who kills and cuts up the meat.

Try to keep up, ok?

Here's another example....why would someone who "claims" their religion is against birth control work as a pharmacist?

Jesus Christ you are truly stupid. Of course a pharmacist could simply choose not to carry any birth control in their store. That is their choice.......

Well, it should be.
Just to jump in here. You missed the point last time, it's explained to you how you misinterpreted the question, so a new question is asked and you make the same mistake again.

The pharmacist does not equal the pharmacy. So, let's go with Walgreens, that's the location. Pharmacist is the employee, now here is the question again:

Here's another example....why would someone who "claims" their religion is against birth control work as a pharmacist?

Well clearly I was referring to a person who actually owned the business rather than an employee. But answer me this, let's get off pharmacies and such for a bit and use a different tactic. there have been a few cases lately where Dunkin Donuts employees have refused to serve police. Now CLEARLY that is against their company policy , but there is no law forcing either Dunkin Donuts or their employees to serve police officers. Do you believe there should be a law concerning either? Why or why not?

You were asked a question twice, it was clarified twice, you should answer it.

Then you can ask your question, I promise I'll answer.

The dems are on the road to ruin with things like this in their platform

Do you have any evidence to back that up?
it on you to prove it's wrong...
but here's a little taste , Molestation within Families

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

He did...gave you a link and everything.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.
Yes....girls being molested by family members is so easy to dismiss with a flick of the wrist, aren't they?
When debating whether something should be a law or not, emotional appeals are not a valid argument.

There isn't much we can do to family members who molest children until they do it and get reported.

Just because more children get molested by people they know doesn't mean we should therefore make it easier for strangers to do it.

Like F&B said, its horrible that your children were molested by family members, but that's not a valid argument, its an emotional appeal fallacy.

Baker,s photographers, and florists can associate with whomever they want.......but let me ask you this......why would one want to be in the wedding business and get a business license in a state with PA laws if they like to pick and choose who has an acceptable "wedding" based on THEIR religion?

It's as stupid as a moooslim or jew getting into the butcher trade knowing that one of the animals they may be butchering is a pig.

First see the first amendment and the free exercise clause, no law that requires you to give up your rights is valid. Second when's the last time you bought a kosher ham?
I would very much like to see where someone's free exercise to practice their religion is restricted by PA laws.

And I am talking about a butcher.....you know, not the store but the person who kills and cuts up the meat.

Try to keep up, ok?

Jesus Christ you are truly stupid. Of course a pharmacist could simply choose not to carry any birth control in their store. That is their choice.......

Well, it should be.
And a baker can choose not to carry any wedding cakes at all. But if they do...........they must serve all.

FYI....got any examples of pharmacies that get to pick and choose what kind of LEGAL prescriptions they fill?

You may as well stop asking me questions. First of all, I've answered every question you've asked me to this point whilst you have refused to address any of the several I have asked you, secondly, it is quite clear that you are dumber than a box of rocks and conversation with you is a waste of time.
so you are giving up ? aint got the stones to conceded like an adult?

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

WTF? Sir, you make a claim , it's on you to prove that claim, not on someone else to prove it isn't true.

My daughter has had two of her best friends molested by their mother's male intimate partner, father and stepfather....Two in a town of fewer than 2000 people.

My daughter, who has been in women's restrooms with transgendered people, was in far greater danger at sleepovers with "normal" families than she was in a restroom with a transgendered woman...pre or post.

Truly sorry your daughters went through that, but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this discussion. I had a cousin who was killed in a motorcycle accident, an old guy pulled out in front of him , sad story, but wouldn't have any place in a discussion about drunk driving, for example.
it has everything to do with the conversation.
Seawytch, has hit the nail on the head despite the rights imaginative and false vision of a gender neutral restroom being a veritable one stop shop for pedophiles rapists etc.
what all these my daughter might see a dick threads are about is ignorance and paranoia and fear, masquerading as responsible parenting , patriotism, religious doctrine , machoism .
it's amazing that so called good a decent people hide so much nastiness .

Her anecdotal story has NOTHING to do with it. Even if 99.9% of child molestation were done by family members, that's still .1% that isn't and some people aren't willing to take ANY unnecessary risk with their children, and it isn't YOUR place to tell them they have to.

Which again is why I object to schools doing, you have NO choice but for your child to use that restroom at the school. You do at Target. So, go find another bathroom.

Parents are pretty skittish over this decision. Why risk bringing your child into a restroom that could have a couple creepy dudes hangin in there? They'll just play it safe and head over to Walmart instead.

I know Target thought this would be a great PC stunt, but i think it's gonna backfire on it. Any customers lost to Walmart, will be way too many.

making false acusations are we?

Who did I accuse of what?
"guess if you're a homosexual pedophile you can't relate to what parents feel."
are you really gonna claim that not an accusation ?
it's not even a little bit subtle,,,,,
are you a coward ?

No, I'm going to flat out state, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. Report me if you believe differently
Suuuuuure you didn't ..... with :

Now watch....once again, F & B will deny that "you" means "you".

Try to keep up, ok?

Well, it should be.
And a baker can choose not to carry any wedding cakes at all. But if they do...........they must serve all.

FYI....got any examples of pharmacies that get to pick and choose what kind of LEGAL prescriptions they fill?

You may as well stop asking me questions. First of all, I've answered every question you've asked me to this point whilst you have refused to address any of the several I have asked you, secondly, it is quite clear that you are dumber than a box of rocks and conversation with you is a waste of time.

I do concede, Bodecea is stupid and arguing with a person who asks stupid questions, lies about what other people have said and refuses to answer any questions is a waste of time. If I wanted that, I would debate the topic with my 3 year old.

Seawytch, has hit the nail on the head despite the rights imaginative and false vision of a gender neutral restroom being a veritable one stop shop for pedophiles rapists etc.
what all these my daughter might see a dick threads are about is ignorance and paranoia and fear, masquerading as responsible parenting , patriotism, religious doctrine , machoism .

Her anecdotal story has NOTHING to do with it. Even if 99.9% of child molestation were done by family members, that's still .1% that isn't and some people aren't willing to take ANY unnecessary risk with their children, and it isn't YOUR place to tell them they have to.

Which again is why I object to schools doing, you have NO choice but for your child to use that restroom at the school. You do at Target. So, go find another bathroom.
even more rationalizing !
btw thanks for proving my statement correct ,

Try to keep up, ok?

Well, it should be.

I do concede, Bodecea is stupid and arguing with a person who asks stupid questions, lies about what other people have said and refuses to answer any questions is a waste of time. If I wanted that, I would debate the topic with my 3 year old.
that would be the only why you could win ....maybe...

I am NOT believing that you think that is a valid argument......a valid anything.....:ack-1:

I am NOT believing that you think that is a valid argument......a valid anything.....:ack-1:
How is that not valid?

How is that not valid?

Don't waste your time, I've yet to see any sort of sense out of Bodecea, just stop responding and let him or her "win" the argument.

Try to keep up, ok?

Well, it should be.
should be and reality are mutually exclusive
fail.

Actually a pharmacist COULD flat out refuse to carry any form of birth control in their store.
Oh really? Show that is allowed. Give examples of such.

Using this logic parents should just hand children over to pedophiles. Right Daws?
most pedophiles are family members so they already have .
quit while you're behind pop!

So you want all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.

You are creepy.
they already have it has jack shit to do with wanting it's a fact.
I do not want
all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.
then again you've made hundreds of false accusations like that ,
you like all ignorant people never bother to ask the person you disagree with what their opinion is you just assume the worst and run with it.

Yet that's your claim, Right. Men should be allowed in restroom with little girls because she's more likely to be molested by Daddy.

We heard you the first time loon
nope it's a statement of fact.
the my daughter might see a dick defense has worn thin...
seems you are out of reasonable arguments.

Only worn thin to those that imply that it's gonna happen anyway, might as well open it up to the world!

Using this logic parents should just hand children over to pedophiles. Right Daws?
most pedophiles are family members so they already have .
quit while you're behind pop!

So you want all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.

You are creepy.
they already have it has jack shit to do with wanting it's a fact.
I do not want
all parents to hand their children over to pedophiles.
then again you've made hundreds of false accusations like that ,
you like all ignorant people never bother to ask the person you disagree with what their opinion is you just assume the worst and run with it.

Yet that's your claim, Right. Men should be allowed in restroom with little girls because she's more likely to be molested by Daddy.

We heard you the first time loon
That was never ever said....except by the voices in your head.

The voices in my head say your also kinda creepy. So far they've been spot on

Forum List

Back