"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Will the hand washing basins be private? Will the stall partitions go from floor to ceiling? Will the doors have adequate locks or just a slide?
Why would the sinks need to be private?
Do you use them to wash your ass?
Regular stalls are more than enough "coverage".
By law a stall in a public restroom can't be locked, the reasons why are obvious.
Besides you have to lay on the floor to see anybody's junk.
If a guy's dick was long enough to hit the floor or be tossed over the top of the stall , he should get a prize not arrested.
Because people have been assaulted in the communal sink areas and pervs have both climbed over and under stall partitions.

A nine year old girl was murdered in a women's restroom in Nevada by a man who sneaked in. Now they don't have to sneak.

Was the killer a transgendered person?
Don't think she will answer.

You don't run my life.

No the killer was a nice looking young man who might have killed someone else. He went into the women's room intending to kill someone. He had to sneak in. Now he can just walk in.
So the short answer was no he was not.
The rest is sheer paranoia.
"You don't run my life" fucking hilarious!

All stalls are private.
Problem solved.

Billions spent on >1% of the population when zero is required if you simply go to the room appropriate
False! Maintenance and materials (toilet paper soap towels cleaning products are from 30 to 50% of the budget.
Far from zero .
A swing and a miss.

You're an emotional idiot. 95% or more bathroom stalls do do qualify as private
A little too much cutty sark there pop ?
That's not the issue.

The only issue is that warped mind of yours
Facts are warped?
Interesting!

Billions spent on >1% of the population when zero is required if you simply go to the room appropriate
False! Maintenance and materials (toilet paper soap towels cleaning products are from 30 to 50% of the budget.
Far from zero .
A swing and a miss.

That's not the issue.

Facts are warped?
Interesting!

When you get a fact, let us all know

Now, your next deflection?

Just goes to show ya.....small loud groups can move mountains when our nation and our corporations are led by cowards. If you are a man and I find you in the women's room while my grand daughter is in there you will not walk out. PERIOD!
OK...listen up...prevailing laws already cover some guy coming into the women's restroom....but a transgender who looks female? How are YOU going to determine if he is genetically a man or not? Are you willing to become a Peeping Tom to keep the Transpeople out?

Isn't that the problem.

Should a woman have the right to know? I would think that's a slam dunk.
Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

Well, that's an Interesting concept.

When only women populate the room, the naughty bits are known

But you're an idiot, so there's that
Really ? You know this how?

Far from zero .
A swing and a miss.

That's not the issue.

Facts are warped?
Interesting!

I never deflect.
But you sure as hell are.
undignified for a man of your years.

My dog thinks it's a cat…
giphy.gif

Just goes to show ya.....small loud groups can move mountains when our nation and our corporations are led by cowards. If you are a man and I find you in the women's room while my grand daughter is in there you will not walk out. PERIOD!
OK...listen up...prevailing laws already cover some guy coming into the women's restroom....but a transgender who looks female? How are YOU going to determine if he is genetically a man or not? Are you willing to become a Peeping Tom to keep the Transpeople out?

Isn't that the problem.

Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

I've been with women.

You should try it some time. It might help your idiocy.....

Wait

Well it's fun even though I doubt it would help your idiocy

That's not the issue.

Facts are warped?
Interesting!

I never deflect.
But you sure as hell are.
undignified for a man of your years.

Lies, lies and more lies.

Good job

Will the hand washing basins be private? Will the stall partitions go from floor to ceiling? Will the doors have adequate locks or just a slide?
By law a stall in a public restroom can't be locked, the reasons why are obvious.
If a guy's dick was long enough to hit the floor or be tossed over the top of the stall , he should get a prize not arrested.
Because people have been assaulted in the communal sink areas and pervs have both climbed over and under stall partitions.

A nine year old girl was murdered in a women's restroom in Nevada by a man who sneaked in. Now they don't have to sneak.

You don't run my life.

No the killer was a nice looking young man who might have killed someone else. He went into the women's room intending to kill someone. He had to sneak in. Now he can just walk in.

You lack logic.

When you say he snuck in, what do you mean? Did he go through the window? Did he climb in via the ductwork? Did he hide in a mop bucket?

My guess.....he just walked in.

Exactly ^^ Like I said before, the main customers at Target are older women and young women. And of those groups these gals spend a lot of time in bathrooms...preening or dealing with older lady issues. If they think that men will be in there lurking, they will for sure choose another department store.

Target stockholders should pay close attention to the plummeting share values. I would sell right now if I had shares in Target.

Exactly ^^ Like I said before, the main customers at Target are older women and young women. And of those groups these gals spend a lot of time in bathrooms...preening or dealing with older lady issues. If they think that men will be in there lurking, they will for sure choose another department store.

Target stockholders should pay close attention to the plummeting share values. I would sell right now if I had shares in Target.

And bingo was its name oooooooo

The existing space is being remodeled in most places at much less cost then new construction.
Expense problem solved.

HUH, I just did a remodel, not nearly to the extent that would have been required to do what you would need.

1. Walls are far more expensive then stalls

2. Each private stall requires independent ventilation as well as fire sprinkler coverage.

These are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination.
All stalls are private.
Problem solved.

Far from zero .
A swing and a miss.

If one makes it their business to look over or under or between the gaps.......that would make them a Peeping Tom. Interesting trade off.

You don't run my life.

How does one "sneak into" a public bathroom?

Isn't that the problem.

And you are the one to suggest we have people there to check....ahem....credentials?

You don't run my life.

How does one "sneak into" a public bathroom?

Well if it's a man intending to kill a woman, he would sneak in, this is because there could be 20 women in the bathroom, so it's unlikely a killer would want an audience is it?

Isn't that the problem.

I've been with women.

You should try it some time. It might help your idiocy.....

Wait

Well it's fun even though I doubt it would help your idiocy
Fascinating....and congratulations. Tho not quite understanding why you need to announce it......as if we won't believe you have unless you tell us you have.

Or....they just won't use the restrooms at Target. And more women are cool with transgender women using ladies bathrooms than oppose it.

Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth.

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue in U.S. - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Remember, you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Says the poor hapless soul that insisted that Trump was going to lose New York badly. And that Obergefell was going to be against same sex marriage.

As usual, you're projecting what you WANT to be true....over what the evidence suggests actually is true. Its why your predictions are so generally worthless. As they are essentially just wishes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back