"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Isn't that the problem.

Should a woman have the right to know? I would think that's a slam dunk.
Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

Well, that's an Interesting concept.

When only women populate the room, the naughty bits are known

But you're an idiot, so there's that
Really ? You know this how?

I've been with women.

You should try it some time. It might help your idiocy.....

Wait

Well it's fun even though I doubt it would help your idiocy
Fascinating....and congratulations. Tho not quite understanding why you need to announce it......as if we won't believe you have unless you tell us you have.

You and Pop23 have something in common, you've both been with women....why shouldn't he announce this, you announced it when you said you were a Lesbian.

I don't have to announce I've been with men.

It's not the published people avoiding Target that's the worry...as I said, their main customer base is older women and younger women...both of which spend great deals of time in bathrooms preening and tending to bodily issues. If they believe, silently, as not part of an official protest, that there will be a man lurking in a Target bathroom at any given time THEY WILL opt for another department store...there are so damned many of them.

You should sell your Target shares now. You'll have to eventually anyway as they approach bankruptcy, so might as well ditch them now while they're still worth something....silent protests will kill a store...

Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

Well, that's an Interesting concept.

I've been with women.

Wait

Fascinating....and congratulations. Tho not quite understanding why you need to announce it......as if we won't believe you have unless you tell us you have.

You and Pop23 have something in common, you've both been with women....why shouldn't he announce this, you announced it when you said you were a Lesbian.

Interesting...so you default to thinking about who someone has sex with automatically? Is this the "glasses" you see life thru? Who is having sex with who....and how are they having sex?

I don't usually default to that when someone by their talk, etc. shows that they are hetero. I see a picture of someone and their family on line or on their desk....I don't automatically imagine them having sex. Is that a common thing for heteros to default to thinking about the people you meet having sex?

I just know that women won't want to use Target bathrooms and since women are the main customers at Target...their announcement is going to lose business. It is a completely stark, honest correlation and you know it is. A woman at any given moment in time...including while they're shopping..and always in the back of their mind...is in imminent need of potentially needing to visit the ladies room. All women know this. It's instinctive. They WILL avoid Target from now on...and in numbers larger than Target ever imagined..

You two vv & ^^ are dealing in theoreticals. I'm dealing in reality.

That's crazy. I shop at Target and there is no such controversy in evidence.

Here's how it will unfold: Local news article "woman alarmed when she encounters man in a Target restroom locally". Result, no matter what the bleeding heart tranny spin on that article will be... = drastically less women shopping at Target. You can hang your hat on that.

Silent protests kill... Sell those shares folks...sell sell SELL! While there's still time..

They might as well post a huge billboard outside the front doors of Targets everywhere:

WE WELCOME LURKERS IN LADIES RESTROOMS

I've been with women.

Wait

Interesting...so you default to thinking about who someone has sex with automatically? Is this the "glasses" you see life thru? Who is having sex with who....and how are they having sex?

I don't usually default to that when someone by their talk, etc. shows that they are hetero. I see a picture of someone and their family on line or on their desk....I don't automatically imagine them having sex. Is that a common thing for heteros to default to thinking about the people you meet having sex?

Huh? Where did I comment any of this? I never did.

Here's how it will unfold: Local news article "woman alarmed when she encounters man in a Target restroom locally". Result, no matter what the bleeding heart tranny spin on that article will be... = drastically less women shopping at Target. You can hang your hat on that.

Silent protests kill... Sell those shares folks...sell sell SELL! While there's still time..

I've never heard of Target, is it a grocery store?
No, it's more like a variety store, clothes, furniture, drug store, food. Sometimes I shop for kid's PJ's stuff like that.

That's nice. It must be a comfort to you that soon the aisles won't be as clogged with all those dowdy straight gals and skittish young girls shopping. This blunder by Target will work out for those stalwart clingers-on like you rather nicely. I always hate crowded stores.

No, it's more like a variety store, clothes, furniture, drug store, food. Sometimes I shop for kid's PJ's stuff like that.

That's nice. It must be a comfort to you that soon the aisles won't be as clogged with all those dowdy straight gals and skittish young girls shopping. This blunder by Target will work out for those stalwart clingers-on like you rather nicely. I always hate crowded stores.

Not that Dhara even mentioned any of that stuff, she just said she sometimes shops there.

Not that Dhara even mentioned any of that stuff, she just said she sometimes shops there.
I've rarely run into trans folks, I remembering one coming in to use the women's bathroom. It was a gay bar, so hardly batted an eye.

They have the cutest toys for kids. I purchase all my toys for my nieces and nephews from Target. Admittedly, I've also bought a couple things for myself as well. lol

They sell the same shit as Wal Mart, though they seem cleaner and lack that...smell.

Except Wal Mart preserves women's bathrooms for women...so yeah...

Another point to consider: Hispanics. When I've gone into a Target store I've waded through throngs of Hispanic women with a bevy of little ones in tow. As usual, the strong gender division in the Hispanic culture find the men standing a ways off from the women as they fuss and shop. These strong gender boundaries in the Hispanic culture will be the most pronounced drop in Target customers, because their men will not stand for them having to use a bathroom where other men may enter with them. There's some shit gonna come down with that.

They sell the same shit as Wal Mart, though they seem cleaner and lack that...smell.

Except Wal Mart preserves women's bathrooms for women...so yeah...

Another point to consider: Hispanics. When I've gone into a Target store I've waded through throngs of Hispanic women with a bevy of little ones in tow. As usual, the strong gender division in the Hispanic culture find the men standing a ways off from the women as they fuss and shop. These strong gender boundaries in the Hispanic culture will be the most pronounced drop in Target customers, because their men will not stand for them having to use a bathroom where other men may enter with them. There's some shit gonna come down with that.

Dude (yeah, I know, but don't care), you so want everyone to be on your side and they're just not. Get over it, gays are here and they are fabulous.

Men in the women's bathroom at Target = plummeting share values and possible bankruptcy for Target within the next 5 years. Handle your stocks accordingly. Enjoy the empty aisles in the mean time... :popcorn:

Men in the women's bathroom at Target = plummeting share values and possible bankruptcy for Target within the next 5 years. Handle your stocks accordingly. Enjoy the empty aisles in the mean time... :popcorn:

Why would anyone take investment advice from a person that begs the internet to pay her to smear queers? :lol:

Forum List

Back