Trayvon martins mother is starting in

That has nothing to do with the video I posted, and you need to post links that all of Zimmerman's lawsuits were dismissed.
because that accusation was made so he could win a lawsuit. its ridculous. they had records from trayvons phone show who he was talking too hijm and hers. crazy.

Dude, not only was he suspended, he wasnt going to school at all. He was staying with his dad, nowhere near his school. As for the cops, they didnt bust Trayvon because, they never found his victim. Trayvon never tried to get the jewelry he stole back from the cops though.
How is it stolen jewelry if you can't prove it was stolen? This should be entertaining.

stop making shit up. we have no idea the story on those things. they wre not his and cops too them and did nothig. no report nothing. they probably tossed them. i wouild think more of it if prinicple had saud lockers were broken into reently but he did nt. he was suspended for writing on a school wall that time. and im not a dude. and not trans . im a lady have some respect. geez. and he was not kicked out of school and he never dropped out. he was spending his suspincion time with his dad. i beleive it was a week. and the weeks suspicion he had when he ws staying with his dad was becasue he had a bong and pot seed on him. the first two suspicions the drawing on the wall and being late to many times to class., both timre he spent the days at his grandmas and she had him working around house. but he still went hom to mom. she didnt want him siting around the house watchng tv.
Kid has a bag of WOMENS jewelry with a screw driver in it. When questioned, he doesnt say who it belongs to. Doesnt care about getting it back from the cops. His own mother had enough of his bad behavior, so she sent him to his dads. You want me to suspend disbelief and pretend like this was anything other than theft? Have you lost youre fucking mind? That isnt going to happen. NO ONE is going to believe that.

thats wht he should have gotten . but the prosecuti9on didnt think they had time to put a case together./ so they went with what liar zimmerman was and it was not enough.
I agree he should have been guilty of manslaughter. But since it was a high profile race case the prosecution was pressured into murder in order to appease the mob. That was a huge mistake. I never heard the term “WHITE-HISPANIC“ until the Zimmerman trial and I’m half white half Hispanic.

I agree he should have been guilty of manslaughter. But since it was a high profile race case the prosecution was pressured into murder in order to appease the mob. That was a huge mistake. I never heard the term “WHITE-HISPANIC“ until the Zimmerman trial and I’m half white half Hispanic.

The term "White Hispanic" was invented by the media after they got an actual look at George Zimmerman.

It was Z's misfortune that his name implied that he was a honky and probably Jewish.

That's what caught the media's attention, they were looking for a white v black shooting, and this looked like they had a tremendous cause celebre based on the printed story.

Calling Zimmerman a "white hispanic" was their way to steer the story, even though it was totally inaccurate. Zim is an Afro-Hispanic who oozed with machismo and fought back when Martin attacked him.

Kid has a bag of WOMENS jewelry with a screw driver in it. When questioned, he doesnt say who it belongs to. Doesnt care about getting it back from the cops. His own mother had enough of his bad behavior, so she sent him to his dads. You want me to suspend disbelief and pretend like this was anything other than theft? Have you lost youre fucking mind? That isnt going to happen. NO ONE is going to believe that.
nope you have. your making up your own stuff. you ever even listen to any news on this ? the parents? anything? it was couple of bracellets and a tool. it was so insignificant that the only time it was ever heard of was when the principle talk to news reporter he brought it up. no police report, no talking to parents. he was suspended that time because he writing on a wall. Thge time he went with to stay with his dad when he was suspended the third time it was because he had a bong and pit seed in his bag. so you are taling about totaly differnet time he was suspended . he was only visting his dad when he was suspended and he was gpoing to return to his mom when the suspension was over.

Last edited:
The term "White Hispanic" was invented by the media after they got an actual look at George Zimmerman.

It was Z's misfortune that his name implied that he was a honky and probably Jewish.

That's what caught the media's attention, they were looking for a white v black shooting, and this looked like they had a tremendous cause celebre based on the printed story.

Calling Zimmerman a "white hispanic" was their way to steer the story, even though it was totally inaccurate. Zim is an Afro-Hispanic who oozed with machismo and fought back when Martin attacked him.
Is his father white or does the one drop rule still apply today. You think it's normal behavior for a grown man to start following a teenager walking down the street? I know the lie is he wasn't following Trayvon he was looking for a the name of the street in a neighborhood that only had 3 or 4 streets to begin with. Can you explain how a man who had been sliding on his back in the rain and mud could look so clean after being in the fight of his life.

Ok, so Trayvon Martin attacked someone who had not displayed any physical aggression, gets shot, and suddenly the victim of his attack, George Zimmerman, is responsible.

The same is true with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Of course, the left had no problem with Ashley Babbitt being murdered.

Like many other people, I was astonished when the "Not guilty" verdict was announced.

I did not think the jury would have the guts to do that.

Mr. Z. is lucky that it happened when it did.

If a similar incident were to happen in today's charged atmosphere, the defendant would not have a chance of acquittal!

nope you have. your making up your own stuff. you ever even listen to any news on this ? the parents? anything? it was couple of bracellets and a tool. it was so insignificant that the only time it was ever heard of was when the principle talk to news reporter he brought it up. no police report, no talking to parents. he was suspended that time because he writing on a wall. Thge time he went with to stay with his dad when he was suspended the third time it was because he had a bong and pit seed in his bag. so you are taling about totaly differnet time he was suspended . he was only visting his dad when he was suspended and he was gpoing to return to his mom when the suspension was over.
Hey retard, of course no one would hear about it until the principle said something. You think Trayvons criminal behavior at school was public knowledge? :cuckoo:

walking down the street is suspicious. bull shit. george is A sick dude who wanted to kill. and unfortunatly trayvon was the one he got. he was told by 911 not to follow him and he did it anyway. the only mistake was trayvon made was confronting the psycho.
Walking down the street, looking in people's windows, while wearing a hoodie, in FLORIDA is pretty suspicious if you ask me.

I'm a humanitarian as well as an animal rights activist. It's criminal to turn feral animals loose in civilized areas, where they will just end up hurting humans and getting themselves shot. There are plenty of preserves in Africa where these animals can be allowed to run free, like Somalia or Zimbabwe.
Racist bastard.

Forum List

Back