Treasury to Borrow Over $1 Trillion in 2019 for Second Year in a Row

All you do is complain about Trump.

You never praise his help for veterans.

You never praise his help getting help for all the people Clintoon imprisoned.

You never praise him for bringing North Korea to talks.

You never praise him for China trade talks where Schumer tells him to be tougher.

You never praise a fucking thing he does that's good. You just hang around here and see if you can find some wedge issue you can bash him with. That's why your wet dream Hillaryous is not President.

Not true at all.

I have praised him for his two SCOTUS picks,

I praised him for his desire to pull the troops out of the ME,

Which he never did.

You never praise him for China trade talks where Schumer tells him to be tougher.

You never praise a fucking thing he does that's good. You just hang around here and see if you can find some wedge issue you can bash him with. That's why your wet dream Hillaryous is not President.

Not true at all.

Which he never did.

I know, which is a shame. oddly enough he fired Mattis because he disagreed with doing so, but still has not done it. As long as he has Bolton telling him what to do in that area we will never leave.

1197x-1.png

1197x-1.png

“Net borrowing needs will continue to increase due to the expected increase in the deficit combined with funding needs coming from the Fed’s debt run off,” said Margaret Kerins, global head of fixed-income strategy at BMO Capital Markets Corp. “Given the global backdrop with Brexit and China’s economy slowing down, there is really a bid for safety, liquidity and quality -- which means Treasuries -- and that’s keeping yields in check to some degree.”

Not true at all.

I have praised him for his changing of the Fed regulations making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt,

I have praised him for his desire to privatize ATC (though that was just talk it seems).

I cannot praise him for imprisoning people that have not been imprisoned.

I cannot praise him for a trade war that was not needed and that has caused 555 days of stagnation in our financial markets.

I cannot praise him for sending to congress the largest budget request in history.

I cannot praise him for talking to NK until something comes of those talks other than him giving away up training exercise to appease Un.

I can tell you this with 100% certainty, I praise him about 99 times more than you disagree with him. I have never seen you say a bad thing about Trump no matter what he does.
555 days of stagnation in the financial markets, are you fucking kidding me? When Obama left office the DOW as 17k today it is over 27K almost 28k. If that is stagnation, I would hate to see trump see a metoric rise..

Where are the GOP deficit hawks? Oh yeah...a Repub is in the White House... Deficits don't matter now....

Not true at all.

I have praised him for his changing of the Fed regulations making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt,

I have praised him for his desire to privatize ATC (though that was just talk it seems).

I cannot praise him for a trade war that was not needed and that has caused 555 days of stagnation in our financial markets.

I cannot praise him for sending to congress the largest budget request in history.

I cannot praise him for talking to NK until something comes of those talks other than him giving away up training exercise to appease Un.

I can tell you this with 100% certainty, I praise him about 99 times more than you disagree with him. I have never seen you say a bad thing about Trump no matter what he does.
555 days of stagnation in the financial markets, are you fucking kidding me? When Obama left office the DOW as 17k today it is over 27K almost 28k. If that is stagnation, I would hate to see trump see a metoric rise..

Sigh...

First, it has only been 553 days, so I apologize for my error.

then..

In those 553 days...

The NASDAQ is up 16.90%
The S&P is up 7.50%
The DJI is up 4.41%
The Russell 2000 is down 1.79%

Just to give you some sort of reference for those numbers...

In the 438 days between Trump winning the election and starting his trade war...

The NASDAQ was up 42.24%
The S&P was up 31.35%
The DJI was up 42.21%
The Russell 2000 was up 33.68%

As I said, stagnation since the start of the trade war. 4.41% growth in the DJI over 553 days? Do you call that good growth?

my friends, the middle class will bear the brunt of the coming recession, causing a sense of betrayal among Trump voters, which will demoralize Trump and make him lash out
And when is this recession coming? Soon? 11 and 1/2 years?
very very soon!
If you would of listened to Paul Krugman back when the DOW was at 17k you probably missed out on the 10k increase in under 2 years. So now you are trying to "Paul Krugman" again, without giving any time frame, unlike AOC who says the world will end in 11 and 1/2 years. Do we have that long to go?

Not true at all.

Sigh...

then..

In those 553 days...

The NASDAQ is up 16.90%
The S&P is up 7.50%
The DJI is up 4.41%

In the 438 days between Trump winning the election and starting his trade war...

The NASDAQ was up 42.24%
The S&P was up 31.35%
The DJI was up 42.21%

As I said, stagnation since the start of the trade war. 4.41% growth in the DJI over 553 days? Do you call that good growth?
Do you think that 4.41% growth is better than the inflation of less than 1%? Businesses are doing fine, more employees are working, prices arent going up, yes, 4.41% growth is fine.

And nothing but crickets from the Republicans who wailed nonstop about the debt being run up during the last administration.

Huh? "Nothing but crickets"? A whole bunch of conservative Republican websites and commentators have condemned the budget deal, as have a number of Senate and House Republicans.

How many Democrats raised concerns about Obama's huge spending increases? In that case, there truly were "nothing but crickets."

Not true at all.

With all these great numbers and low unemployment, why are we looking to lower interest rates?

Not true at all.

Sigh...

then..

In those 553 days...

The NASDAQ is up 16.90%
The S&P is up 7.50%
The DJI is up 4.41%

The NASDAQ was up 42.24%
The S&P was up 31.35%
The DJI was up 42.21%

Do you think that 4.41% growth is better than the inflation of less than 1%? Businesses are doing fine, more employees are working, prices arent going up, yes, 4.41% growth is fine.

I thought the Obama followers were loyal to a fault, but you Trump worshipers put them to shame.

4.41% over 553 days is an annual growth of 2.91...that SUCKS and you damn well know it. But you are incapable of saying a bad word about your god sitting in the White House so you have to go "yeah, 2.91 is amazing growth for the DJI".

And nothing but crickets from the Republicans who wailed nonstop about the debt being run up during the last administration.

Huh? "Nothing but crickets"? A whole bunch of conservative Republican websites and commentators have condemned the budget deal, as have a number of Senate and House Republicans.

How many Democrats raised concerns about Obama's huge spending increases? In that case, there truly were "nothing but crickets."

not a peep about it on this board,

Not true at all.

With all these great numbers and low unemployment, why are we looking to lower interest rates?
If you pulled your head out of your ass, you would know why..But I will tell you anyway. China, lowered interest rates to manipulate their currency. EU lowered the interest rates to manipulate their currency. Japan lowered their interest rates to manipulate their currency. Are you getting my drift, or are you really that stupid?

Islam-liberals.jpg

Not true at all.

Sigh...

then..

In those 553 days...

The NASDAQ is up 16.90%
The S&P is up 7.50%
The DJI is up 4.41%

The NASDAQ was up 42.24%
The S&P was up 31.35%
The DJI was up 42.21%

I thought the Obama followers were loyal to a fault, but you Trump worshipers put them to shame.

4.41% over 553 days is an annual growth of 2.91...that SUCKS and you damn well know it. But you are incapable of saying a bad word about your god sitting in the White House so you have to go "yeah, 2.91 is amazing growth for the DJI".
2.91 sucks? I dont see you as president of the US, who with his magic wand has done a lot better than the last admin who said 1% was the new norm. 2.91% up is a lot better than 2.91% down, but I doubt you are even an investor, just a complainer.

Forum List

Back