Trevor Noah Asks Hillary Clinton “How Did You Kill Jeffrey Epstein?” …Hillary Cackles

You're upset that someone made a joke about a dead monster? :dunno:
The guy was MURDERED. Linke him or not, ignoring that fact destroys our justice system.

You should get your evidence that he was murdered to the proper authorities pronto.
People who witnessed the autopsy had a different opinion then the one Hillarys Deep State provided

President Trump and Attorney General Barr are powerless cucks for allowing her to get away with murder again.

I couldn't help but think that was strange. She and her husband knew Epstein and now he is dead. IS that worthy of even a chuckle? Is that how you respect your friends who have passed?

Wouldn't a better answer be that the man is no longer with us and not worthy of a joke.

Classless Bitch.

Hillary Clinton laughs when asked how she killed Jeffrey Epstein
And no one's going after Ghislaine Maxwell.

Epstein sex trafficked children to america's aristocracy and the public sat on it's ass doing nothing yet again.
But at least you are posting on the internet, right dumbass?

I couldn't help but think that was strange. She and her husband knew Epstein and now he is dead. IS that worthy of even a chuckle? Is that how you respect your friends who have passed?

Wouldn't a better answer be that the man is no longer with us and not worthy of a joke.

Classless Bitch.

Epstein sex trafficked children to america's aristocracy and the public sat on it's ass doing nothing yet again.
But at least you are posting on the internet, right dumbass?

Fweedumb.

Clinton was one of many that used the pimp Epstein to fuck children.
It could have been anyone.
But clinton is more fun because she has a long "killed list"

It could have been anyone.
But clinton is more fun because she has a long "killed list"

And Don
And Prince Andrew
And Alan Dershowitz

This is your aristocracy. Many are being protected, that's how america reveres it's children.

Classless Bitch.

Why shouldn't someone like Hillary Clinton, who has been the subject of so many ridiculous right-wing conspiracy theories, laugh at them? The rest of us laugh at these fantasies. I suspect that she might be quite tired of these bozos, and just roll her eyes at the next one.

The OP might mourn Epstein. The rest of us don't.

I don't know why the right-wingers keep harping on her. Do they think that doing this is going to make the orange whore in the White House seem acceptable?

We pretty much can tell by now that Epstein was suicided.....by whom we can only guess. Strong indications point to the folks behind Hillary. Hillary implied that Tusli Gabbard was a Russian Asset. Yet she thinks the right is out to get her.

Trevor Noah, host of the Daily Show, did the unthinkable......ask Hillary a question that nobody alive would dare to ask. She instead turns it into a joke....at least her answer is blatantly dishonest and laughable:

HILLARY-Election_2020_Hillary_Clinton_23161.jpg-7a10e_c0-129-3101-1937_s885x516.jpg

Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Killing Jeffrey Epstein

November 1, 2019 By Tristan Justice
Trevor Noah, host of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” asked 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton about the conspiracies swirling around the death of billionaire accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

“Hillary, I have to ask you a question that has been plaguing me for a while. How did you kill Jeffrey Epstein?” Noah asked Thursday. “Because you’re not in power, but you have all the power. I really need to understand how you do what you do, because you seem to be behind everything nefarious, and yet you do not use it to become president. What is the game plan?

As Clinton began to answer, Noah cut her off, asking how she felt as the “boogeyman of the right.”

“Well, it’s a constant surprise to me because the things they say, and now, of course, it’s on steroids with being online, are so ridiculous, beyond any imagination that I could have,” Clinton responded. “Yet they are so persistent in putting forth these crazy ideas and theories. Honestly, I don’t know what I ever did to get them so upset.”

This woman is behind Russian Collusion and the Ukraine Impeachment push....and she doesn't know what she ever did to get them so upset??????

Epstein’s cause of death, which was initially ruled as a suicide has been contested by former New York City medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden, who was paid by the Epstein family to re-examine Epstein’s case. Baden came to a different conclusion put forward by city officials, arguing in a Wednesday appearance on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” that the discoveries found in the autopsy revealed his death to be “more consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation.”

New York City chief medical examiner Barbara Sampson released a statement refuting Baden’s claims and standing by the city’s conclusions of a suicide.

“Our investigation concluded that the cause of Mr. Epstein’s death was hanging and the manner of death was suicide. We stand by that determination,” Sampson said, according to the New York Post.

Following Epstein’s death in August, the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount began trending on Twitter pointing out the mysterious deaths of those with close ties to the Clintons.

Bill Clinton reignited speculation of a third presidential run by Hillary next year at an event hosted by Georgetown University Law School this week.

“She may or not ever run for anything, but I can’t legally run for President again,” Bill Clinton said.​

trevor is not funny = extreme low ratings

True..

But, isn't it strange how every person that gets to the point of testifying against the Clinton's and other high ranking democrats seems to commit suicide by questionable means? Three shots to the back of the head suicides and now a strangulation where bones are broken that can only be broken by massive force applied that Epstine was incapable of doing in his cell?

I didn’t like John Stewart, but I really don’t like Trevor Noah. At least Stewart had his moments of being funny. Noah is a bore. Hillary is a dumbass btw

Forum List

Back